WV - Chrystina Judd, 28, last seen by bf entering veh, poss OH tags, Huntington, 7 Sep 2021 *fnd dec’d in 2023* *arrests*

Based on what I'm seeing on Google Maps, Judd's residence is not close to the 900 block of Jefferson Ave. Not within walking distance anyway.

I'm not sure if the 900 block of Jefferson Ave, the last area Judd was seen, is part of the West End area of Huntington or not. However a quick Google search reveals a number of local media sources describing drug and prostitution arrests in that area over the last few years. Not implying that type of activity has any direct connection to Judd's disappearance but always something to keep in mind.
It looks like she was living about a block and a half away from where she disappeared, to me. On Madison Avenue.

This is Chrystina's facebook page, publicly posted by her mother. Although her name is Chrystina Judd, she goes by Chrissy Harvey although she's not married to her boyfriend. Interestingly, she calls herself a stay at home mom with two kids, which the missing articles don't mention for some reason. Someone is posting as her, likely the boyfriend?

Did you also notice something interesting on the post from 21st September?

LauraAnne, thanks for the clarification on Chrystina's residence. The Google search I had listed her address on Foster Avenue, which appears to be on the other side of Huntington. Your information about her living on Madison Avenue makes more sense since it's only a block or two away from where she was last seen.

According to a Huntington media source, Mary Judd-Cooper and Rocco Cooper, Chrystina's sister and brother-in-law, were both convicted of fatally beating an elderly person in 2016.

Mary Judd-Cooper sentenced

Mary Judd-Cooper passed away in 2020.

Obituary for Mary Judd-Cooper

Neither of these events may have a direct connection to Chrystina Judd's disappearance, but they do indicate family members close to Chrystina had criminal backgrounds.

LauraAnne, thanks for the clarification on Chrystina's residence. The Google search I had listed her address on Foster Avenue, which appears to be on the other side of Huntington. Your information about her living on Madison Avenue makes more sense since it's only a block or two away from where she was last seen.

According to a Huntington media source, Mary Judd-Cooper and Rocco Cooper, Chrystina's sister and brother-in-law, were both convicted of fatally beating an elderly person in 2016.

Mary Judd-Cooper sentenced

Mary Judd-Cooper passed away in 2020.

Obituary for Mary Judd-Cooper

Neither of these events may have a direct connection to Chrystina Judd's disappearance, but they do indicate family members close to Chrystina had criminal backgrounds.

While you're at it, you may find the bf to be interesting, as well - in several states.

It turns out that Chrystina Judd has been arrested at least twice, based on quick Google searches. She was arrested in 2015 for felony burglary and obstruction.

Chrystina Lynn Judd charged

Exactly how/if her background might tie in to her disappearance is unknown from what I've read.

I haven't read much about her boyfriend, but I'm getting the impression that he might have had problems with LE as well. Again, how that might tie in to Judd's disappearance isn't clear.

It turns out that Chrystina Judd has been arrested at least twice, based on quick Google searches. She was arrested in 2015 for felony burglary and obstruction.

Chrystina Lynn Judd charged

Exactly how/if her background might tie in to her disappearance is unknown from what I've read.

I haven't read much about her boyfriend, but I'm getting the impression that he might have had problems with LE as well. Again, how that might tie in to Judd's disappearance isn't clear.

I found an arrest for making a false emergency report and obstructing justice.

It seems she really lived an edgy life, and sadly, that's likely why her case isn't being actively investigated. I doubt she'll ever be seen alive again, but I don't think it's necessarily true her boyfriend is involved.

Ok...TH right? As in current inmate in WV???
I don't know why that information is on their incarcerated website. He's clearly not incarcerated - he reported her missing, and is posting using her Facebook account. There's an error on the incarcerated population website it appears.

After reading through this thread and looking at various online sources, it's clear that Chrystina Judd, members of her immediate family, as well as her boyfriend, all have very sketchy backgrounds and are well-known to Huntington LE.

Unfortunately much of this background information was not revealed by local media, Judd's family, or LE at the time she disappeared.

Whether the background histories and prior arrest records of people involved might directly impact her disappearance is unclear, but IMO the group of people Judd associated with in recent years makes it a distinct possibility.

I found an arrest for making a false emergency report and obstructing justice.

It seems she really lived an edgy life, and sadly, that's likely why her case isn't being actively investigated. I doubt she'll ever be seen alive again, but I don't think it's necessarily true her boyfriend is involved.

The first line of the post on the 21st September has a tidbit that may be relevant, I’ve not seen it mentioned by LE or her family though.

Reactions: ?!?
The first line of the post on the 21st September has a tidbit that may be relevant, I’ve not seen it mentioned by LE or her family though.

Can you quote that, please? (I don't think you'll get TOSsed for quoting - without comment - just a brief passage.)

This posting from Facebook has been mentioned previously but I haven't seen the quote.

Thanks for providing this content from Judd's Facebook account.

Judd was reportedly last seen on 9/7/21, and the date of this FB post is 9/21/21. Based on both the date and the message content it's logical to assume this post was made by Judd's boyfriend or at least someone with access to Judd's FB account. My interpretation of this message is there's a possibility Judd may have been pregnant at the time she was last seen.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I've seen no media reports or statements from Judd's family mentioning a possible pregnancy. However, at the time Judd disappeared neither the media or her family mentioned Judd had two other children, so there are some significant information gaps in this case.

Also, I have not seen any confirmed information about Judd's relationship with her boyfriend and family at the time of her disappearance. Were there any recent domestic conflicts, legal problems, etc. shortly before Judd disappeared? If so I've not seen them reported anywhere.

We know that Judd has a criminal record and been arrested at least twice. The same is true of her boyfriend, as well as Judd's brother-in-law and her deceased sister. So Judd's circle of family and friends have sketchy/questionable backgrounds to say the least. Given the histories of the people involved in this case I'm somewhat concerned that the last person to see Judd, and report her missing several days later, was Judd's boyfriend, especially given the content of the FB post from 9/21/21.

My intent here is not imply or suggest anything, but I'd feel more confident about the circumstances surrounding Judd's disappearance if a neutral third party had witnessed her supposedly getting into this SUV, or if there had been a security video confirming her boyfriend's account of what happened.

Last edited:
On Tuesday, 5-9-2023, two mushroom hunters entered woods just off the AA Highway in Carter County, and discovered human skeletal remains. Kentucky State Police are investigating, and attempting to identify the decedent.

Human Remains Found in Carter County--WSAZ

video at: https://d1l66zlxaqpl1u.cloudfront.n...1920x1080-5400-v4/file_1280x720-2000-v3_1.mp4

How can we be of assistance? Is there away to get picturer of the skeletal remains, any evidence the body was around or in? Can we get on exact location to determine what the weather pattern had been like for a week, month, etc. before the body was found? Anything at all will help the family.

I guess you can tell I watch a lot of bones TV Show and I've learned a lot from them.
I'm new here so I don't know how you wouldlet me know anything. I'm in kansas, but I'm willing to help. Author Kathy Reichs, of Bones, mentioned ya'll on TV which led me here. Please, I'd like to help, Thank you.

I'm new here so I don't know how you wouldlet me know anything. I'm in kansas, but I'm willing to help. Author Kathy Reichs, of Bones, mentioned ya'll on TV which led me here. Please, I'd like to help, Thank you.
Earlier I'd asked if there were any pictures of the bones, clothing, particulates, grass, decomp of small bugs, etc. that we could look at to help. I'm new here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back