Found Alive WV - Four people missing at abandoned coal mine, Clear Creek, Raleigh County, 9 Dec 2018 *Arrests*

The younger woman shares his last name. His wife perhaps?

I ended up looking at the linked FB pages and there are a lot of people/family in that area with that last name. So maybe a cousin or niece? For some reason I think they'd mention specifically if it was his wife. But on the other hand they don't seem to be sharing too many details so who knows!

Who owns the ATV? And where is the mine in relation to where they live? Close by I guessing?

Search expands for 3 missing at West Virginia mine

Workers are removing water and pumping fresh air into the nonoperational coal mine in Raleigh County, as they search for three people stuck inside. (per 15 hours ago.)

On Monday night, about midnight, one of the original four trapped miners, Eddie Williams, exited the underground mine. Sheriff VanMeter said Williams did not need to be hospitalized, and is working with police to find the other three, including providing details about their location. Rescue teams worked Monday night, but had to come out on Tuesday because oxygen reserves were depleted.

Search expands for 3 missing at West Virginia mine

(Via Gazette-Mail)

A search for three missing people in an underground mine continues Wednesday in Raleigh County.

Rescue crews have still been unable to enter the mine on the Boone County side, which is the main mine portal. Although pumps continue drawing water out, the levels remain too deep for rescuers to proceed.

Rescue efforts continue for 3 missing in abandoned West Virginia coal mine

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back