WV - Kellie Odella Workman, 36, arrested, 4 Kids Including Infant No Electric, Food, Logan Co, 2013

:blushing:
How old must the child be to "babysit"? I think she is possibly behind in the light bill, hence they cut it off. Its a case of poverty and being young and stupid. There's possibly no food, because there's no power. That's just my take on it. The kids look clean, plus they are around others, so they are not being kept away. They are neglected, yes, however it possibly due to lack of funds than wanting to hurt the children.
That's just my take on it :seeya:

Some of these older cases I like to look into what happened up the road.

What I have found on this woman is only her original FB which is linked above and it appears she has gotten her stuff together.

Reading back my post I feel guilty. Yoda had posted that perhaps she needed some help. Some loving arms around her. I'm not seeing a gang of children, but it looks like this woman has custody of her young son at least. There for the grace of God go I. Good for Ms. Workman and the changes she made.

Amen!! Social media means nothing. No one is gonna put dirty abused kids on their fb.

I have no sympathy for her, she broke the law and obviously she chose drugs over her kids. No one, not even a dog deserves that.

Actually people post plenty of filthy house, filthy kids, drug habits, etc on social media. I've seen too many spotless houses that hold a murderer as well.

Does anyone know why all of the news articles have been taken down about this case? All of the ones people have posted in here say they have now been removed...

Does anyone know why all of the news articles have been taken down about this case? All of the ones people have posted in here say they have now been removed...

Let's hope it's because the charges were deemed not appropriate, and that someone has taken her and the children into a place where she can get support for her role as a single parent.

:blushing:
How old must the child be to "babysit"? I think she is possibly behind in the light bill, hence they cut it off. Its a case of poverty and being young and stupid. There's possibly no food, because there's no power. That's just my take on it. The kids look clean, plus they are around others, so they are not being kept away. They are neglected, yes, however it possibly due to lack of funds than wanting to hurt the children.
That's just my take on it :seeya:

Who knows! It could even be a call made in a custody dispute. Or maybe the father isn't paying support. There's so much we don't know.

Psst ... even smart women can get into a poverty trap.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back