WV - Lance Jackson for drugging, sexually abusing foster child, Wheeling, 2015

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by bluesneakers, Aug 16, 2015.

1. bluesneakers

bluesneakers Active Member

I’m not sure this case is WS material, but I care deeply about it because one of the foster care workers is a a friend of mine. She’s been working to get the children away from this family for awhile. The man’s excuse (and he claims to be a good Christian (is that he struggling with the death of his own daughter?). IMO I personally don’t see how injecting his teenage with heroin before sexually abusing her can possible heal any ole wounds or help him deal with his grief.

The woman I know who work in the system have been working for some time to get the children taken away and finally they’ve managed to do it.

Oh, did I mention this particular girl had been sexually abused by her birth fathers?

It’s heartbreaking all around. He’s facing and I hope he get every last second of it. At least. I’m not sure this case is WE material, but I care deeply about it because one o the foster care workers is a a friend of mine. She’s been working to get the children away from this family for awhile. The man’s excuse (and he claims to be a good Christian) is that he struggling with the death of his own daughter. IMO I personally don’t see how injecting his teenager foster daughter with heroin before sexual abusing her can possible heal any ole wounds or help him deal with his grief.

The woman I know who work in the system have been working for some time to get the children taken away and finally they’ve managed to do it.Thought of course it hadn't come to this.

Oh, and did I mention this particular girl had been sexually abused by her birth father?

It’s hsartbreaking all around. He’s facing and I hope he get every last second of it. At least.

Wheeling man accused of sexually abusing a foster child in his care

This article is linked the archive.org because the site is behin a paywall:

Wheeling Man Accused of Sexually Abusing His Foster Child

2. Loading...

3. bluesneakers

4. bluesneakers

When I'm upset I repeat myself and my typos. I apologize.

5. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

I am angry with you Bluesneakers. I wish I had a good answer that would lead to ending this kind of abuse by fosters and bio families. I pray this child finds someone she can truly trust that can help her rebuild her self worth and heal.

6. bluesneakers

I first read "angry with you" as "angry at you" and my heart stopped! But now I understand you mean angry along with me. What is the answer? Why are people so awful? Why are his friends and community rushing to support this monster?

And this girl. Assault and abuse landed her somewhere she got only more of the same. How does a person ever recover? I believe she will though. The right help is there and with love and kindness I think she'll be okay. I've convinced myself because the other options are too awful.

7. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

This girl has many things on her side that many do not. One, she has someone like you, Blue to make sure her story does not die. Two, she has social workers that seem hell bent on advocating for her and I PRAY they will see her through all of this. We can survive if we feel needed, loved and heard.

8. bluesneakers

Sex abuse suspect appears in court

New trial date is June 6th.

9. bluesneakers

Man admits to sexually abusing foster child

Good.

I hope he gets 20. This girl was placed with him and needed somewhere she could be safe! She'd been taken away from an abusive situation and ... insert swear words. Lots of them.

I hope she's safe now.