Resolved WV - Lois Fink, 37, Princeton, 2 March 2017

Imho...This is an interesting read about Lois Fink going missing with another different date-

According to PPD Detective T.A. Gray, Lois Fink's husband told Ptlm. E.D. Leftwich his wife disappeared without extra clothing, keys or her identification on the last day of February.

She was last seen wearing white camouflage pajamas and a gray, San Francisco 49ers sweatshirt. She may have had a pair of jeans and a jacket with her when she disappeared.

http://www.ptonline.net/news/local_...cle_38f64a7c-7bb2-51ba-acf1-25d7954afc1d.html

This link seems to no longer be working. I wonder *if* it was removed - why it was removed? I guess it just adds to the mystery!

Is she still missing?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I can't find any record of hubby being a veteran.

I can't find any record of hubby being a veteran.

I'm not seeing anything from or about hubby anymore on FB [emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not seeing anything from or about hubby anymore on FB [emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me, neither! His comments from her FB have disappeared. I can't find any MSM updates.

Am i overlooking the letters? Unable to locate those. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Am i overlooking the letters? Unable to locate those. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

They were on her husband's FB page. He had actually taken pictures of the letters she allegedly wrote. Now it's all gone.

For those that may not have facebook below is what is posted by Aware on 7 May 2017

Please disregard any rumors you hear that Lois Fink has been found. We are working closely with the family and she is still missing. Please continue to share and pray for her safe return.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=826922480792854&substory_index=0&id=582675068550931

Lois' husband has resurfaced on social media and is still claiming she is not missing.

This whole thing is crazy!!
Hoping she is ok, but it sounds crazy

Man, LE have their work cut out for them with this guy

I want to request a picture of Lois holding up the front page of today's newspaper.

His comments do not give me a good feeling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back