WV - NEAL FALLS, suspected SK - LE seeking link to murders in IL, NV and OR

Does anyone have more information of those two murders he's being investigated for in Texas?

Some time back, I had written to a gentleman of Facebook. He had posted a comment on a news article when the story first broke about Falls coming into his shop and asking directions to a shooting range. The gentleman recently responded to myself and others who had asked for his account. I'm going to copy/paste his message to me here, leaving out his name and those of other witnesses. There isn't too much info in it that's not already known, but it was interesting to hear it in his own words.

"Ok, Looking back at it the event I'm thinking it was Thursday July 16th. It was sometime after, 4PM but before 5PM. I was going to grab some water from the water cooler and walked in on Mr Falls and my coworker **** looking over a road atlas.

Our shop, **** ********, is located directly across from the Intersection of US Route 50 and West Virginia Route 76. It is a magnet for people looking for certain destinations and directions. We jokingly call our little Print Shop a Travel Center because we frequently get people stopping in for directions. So this wasn't out of the ordinary at all.

**** asked me, "Do you know where Pleasants Creek Shooting Range is at?" I said yes because I knew immediatley where it was at as I frequent it quite regularly. I explained the quickest way to get there and used his atlas to point it out.

I asked him if he came in on I-79 South and he replied yes, and I told him that I frequent another shooting range that is South on I-79 that had a 300 yard berm, he replied "I don't plan on shooting that far." Very creepy looking back on that remark.

He had a very feminine, soft, almost lispy voice. I thought he was kind of strange but nothing too weird. He left and I noticed that his car had Oregon tags, I turned to **** and said that was strange that a person with Oregon tags was looking for the shooting range. Now, If he had Texas, Louisiana or Oklahoma tags I might have not thought about it because those are common license plates in our area for Oil and Gas work, but those Oregon tags made me think a little bit.

He had no Dog that I saw with him, unless it was laying down in the seats of his Subaru. I did see his shovel and other tools in the back and it was covered with a tarp. He didn't purchase anything, just looking for the shooting range.

A week later I saw the news post on Facebook and recognized his Subaru and picture. I called the Charleston PD and told him that I saw him late last week and they said they would contact me if they had any questions. Never heard back from them. Oddly enough, I was working late that day and had I left at 4PM I would have missed him and **** would have been the only person to meet him and of course it would have been only her and him... Kind of scary.

Not sure how much it helps, but that's my story."

[video=youtube;jv6ZkPnpXes]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv6ZkPnpXes[/video]
Crime Watch segment.

Friday, January 1, 2016

Lt. Steve Cooper

Charleston police have sent Falls' DNA to other agencies throughout the country, to see if Falls is connected to any unsolved murders, but they haven't received any results back yet.

Police are awaiting results from Las Vegas, where four prostitutes who sold their services online were killed and dismembered. Cooper said Falls lived in the area at the time.

“Numerous other jurisdictions have requested samples to compare to their databases,” he said. “I don't expect anything back until after the first of the year.”

Overlooked these two investigative video's.

They answer a couple questions about items in the car, including the tub.
tub.jpg

They have some images inside the house, including NF deceased (not graphic),
nf.jpg

the rake,
rake.jpg

some of the interrogation video with "Heather",
interrogate.jpg

and information that he sent money and weapons to the woman in Texas that has/had his dog.

WSAZ Investigates: Death Of A Serial Killer

WSAZ exclusively obtained police interrogation video of Heather Saul detailing a split second decision that police say saved her life and possibly others.

...in his pockets, just his ID, a card from the security company he worked for and his wallet -- but in his wallet, no cash or credit cards. "We do have some financial records that we have been able to obtain but we have not found any sign of cash or any sign of a credit or debit card so there are items that we have not found," said Lt. Cooper.

In one final act, Falls mailed money, personal documents, and weapons to a woman in Texas he'd met online and had stayed with for several days. She also kept his dog.

id.jpg

Bumping. I am saddened that this thread has gone quiet. Hoping that LE across the country are working very hard. :)

XbVYFbeh.jpg

Possible Neal Falls Victims: Left to right.

Jodi Marie Brewer 19, disappeared from Las Vegas in August 2003. Her torso, wrapped in plastic, was found later the month near Interstate 15 in San Bernardino County, California, south of the Nevada border.

Lindsay Marie Harris 21, disappeared from Henderson in May 2005. Her legs were found near Interstate 55 south of Springfield, Illinois, three weeks later.

Misty Marie Saens 25, disappeared from Las Vegas the same month as Brewer. Partial remains were found in the desert on a road leading to Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area near Las Vegas.

Jessica Edith Foster, 21 disappeared March 28, 2006 from her home in North Las Vegas. She remains missing.

Does anyone have a timeline on this guy's movements over the last 15 years? I have been searching, but can only locate states which he is known to have stayed or resided, without any corresponding dates.

Some time back, I had written to a gentleman of Facebook. He had posted a comment on a news article when the story first broke about Falls coming into his shop and asking directions to a shooting range. The gentleman recently responded to myself and others who had asked for his account. I'm going to copy/paste his message to me here, leaving out his name and those of other witnesses. There isn't too much info in it that's not already known, but it was interesting to hear it in his own words.

"Ok, Looking back at it the event I'm thinking it was Thursday July 16th. It was sometime after, 4PM but before 5PM. I was going to grab some water from the water cooler and walked in on Mr Falls and my coworker **** looking over a road atlas.

Our shop, **** ********, is located directly across from the Intersection of US Route 50 and West Virginia Route 76. It is a magnet for people looking for certain destinations and directions. We jokingly call our little Print Shop a Travel Center because we frequently get people stopping in for directions. So this wasn't out of the ordinary at all.

**** asked me, "Do you know where Pleasants Creek Shooting Range is at?" I said yes because I knew immediatley where it was at as I frequent it quite regularly. I explained the quickest way to get there and used his atlas to point it out.

I asked him if he came in on I-79 South and he replied yes, and I told him that I frequent another shooting range that is South on I-79 that had a 300 yard berm, he replied "I don't plan on shooting that far." Very creepy looking back on that remark.

He had a very feminine, soft, almost lispy voice. I thought he was kind of strange but nothing too weird. He left and I noticed that his car had Oregon tags, I turned to **** and said that was strange that a person with Oregon tags was looking for the shooting range. Now, If he had Texas, Louisiana or Oklahoma tags I might have not thought about it because those are common license plates in our area for Oil and Gas work, but those Oregon tags made me think a little bit.

He had no Dog that I saw with him, unless it was laying down in the seats of his Subaru. I did see his shovel and other tools in the back and it was covered with a tarp. He didn't purchase anything, just looking for the shooting range.

A week later I saw the news post on Facebook and recognized his Subaru and picture. I called the Charleston PD and told him that I saw him late last week and they said they would contact me if they had any questions. Never heard back from them. Oddly enough, I was working late that day and had I left at 4PM I would have missed him and **** would have been the only person to meet him and of course it would have been only her and him... Kind of scary.

Not sure how much it helps, but that's my story."

So Charleston PD was not at all interested in this guy's information? WHAT!?

Plagiarism alert - pulled from everybody's posts

Charleston WV - July 18 2015 assault
Benbrook TX - July 7 2015 ticket
Louisville KY - Oct 2013 ticket
Springfield, Oregon (last known address) dates?
Eugene OR - 2010 - 2011 residence
Butler Indiana 2001 Gun permit issued Dec 2001
Henderson NV 2000 - 2008 residence
Albany, Oregon (1998 - ?)
Lebanon, Oregon (1996-1999) Hunting/fishing licenses issued there in 1997 and 1998.
Klamath Falls, Oregon (1990-1992)
Coos Bay, Oregon (1990s)

Bumping

Does anyone have a timeline on this guy's movements over the last 15 years? I have been searching, but can only locate states which he is known to have stayed or resided, without any corresponding dates.

Hi dvhahn and Welcome to WS! This thread is chock full of information about NF and maps and timelines of his known whereabouts. He had been stopped by 20 LEA's IIRC. My suggestion is to skim thru the thread beginning about page 4 or 5. Grab a pencil and pad to take notes and feel free to ask questions along the way. I'm glad to see interest in this case once again!

" ... He had no Dog that I saw with him, unless it was laying down in the seats of his Subaru. I did see his shovel and other tools in the back and it was covered with a tarp. He didn't purchase anything, just looking for the shooting range ...

If this interaction took place at the water cooler, how did this fellow manage to see the shovel, etc covered with a tarp in the vehicle? As far as we know, the tools were kept in the trunk, so if this man didn't see inside the car to know whether or not a dog was laying down, then how is it he saw tools covered with a tarp in the trunk? :waitasec:

If this interaction took place at the water cooler, how did this fellow manage to see the shovel, etc covered with a tarp in the vehicle? As far as we know, the tools were kept in the trunk, so if this man didn't see inside the car to know whether or not a dog was laying down, then how is it he saw tools covered with a tarp in the trunk? :waitasec:

Good point. Maybe it's a detail like that that made them decide the supposed clue wasn't worth following up on.

Several months ago a gentleman came forward to my group on the NF case and claimed to have known NF when he was younger. Certain details do no add up based on what I know about NF's family, but it's a different account someone researching this case may be interested in.

"I just had to Join this group because of my shock in seeing a kid that I felt sorry for when I was a kid, turned out to be such a horrible person. Yes, I knew [NF] when we were both probably 11 or 12. I don't remember too much about him really, he was only in the neighborhood for a short time, maybe 6 or 9 months, just long enough to know that the life he was living wasn't something that you would wish any child. That is not an excuse for his adult behavior, that is just the facts of what I saw 33 or 34 years ago. In no way am I trying to justify whatever he did as an adult. All I can say is that I now understand a small part of what creates a serial killer going clear back to their dysfunctional childhood. I do have a few specific memories of [NF] as a pre-teen. He appeared in the neighborhood I was living in one night with his father and mother, they may have had a little girl with them, but I was 11 or 12 myself so didn't really pay attention to smaller children, just those my own age, ones I would be able to play with. I don't really remember his mom, though I'm sure I met her. It was his dad that I remember, big [NF], (Yes [NF] was a Jr), bad teeth, bad hygiene, and abusive, also a gun freak. His dad had white hair then and it was cut short. I think that they [NF FAMILY] may have had something to do with an episode of lice that struck the school we were attending and the neighborhood in general hard that year They were either staying in a very small travel trailer or a cab over camper on an old pickup truck, that also smelled of little dogs that were constantly pregnant, [NF]'s father was trying to sell the dogs as pure breeds. [NF] always would wear clothes that were too small, mind you he was thin back then, high waters we called his pants back then, but that was all he had even for school. [NF] was not an outgoing person, more reserved or afraid of anything said or done getting back to his dad. Seemed most of the kids I knew that lived in that part of the neighborhood was abused as kids, and I felt sorry for all of them, but at the time, we're talking the late 70's early 80's, kids didn't talk about the things that went on at home, abuse. Again, I am not defending [NF], he had the chance to get help, he didn't have to do the things he did. He became a bad person and deserved what he got. If anyone is interested, I do have two stories about Neal, one involving both being shot by him and shooting him with a CO2 BB gun, and one involving playing golf as kids with him. Not anything dramatic really, but pretty much my only real memories of a child before he became a murderer."

So is there any new developments on this case? It was everywhere at one time, now I can't seem to find any new articles about him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back