WV - NEAL FALLS, suspected SK - LE seeking link to murders in IL, NV and OR

Discussion in 'Long Haul Truckers & Neal Falls' started by Tillicum, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Ghostl8y

Ghostl8y Member

How Many? More than any of us even realizes. :(

I agree with you, but because LE hasn't released any info, we have no idea if he's guilty of any other crime other than the one against Heather. He hasn't been linked to any murders to date. If we had a positive match to even one murder, it could open up the possibilities of investigating others. I wish they'd let the public know more, even if it's just to clarify that they haven't made any DNA matches to date, and what cases they've explored.

2. Equestrianista

Equestrianista .::Jenn::.

I am so very late to all of this/Neal Falls.
    I just recently began watching The Killing Season, and it is truly a great documentary.

I have a question, my apologies if It has already been asked and answered.

Has there been ANY DNA/Blood/Ect found on any of the knives/axes/ect in his car, from possible victims?

I believe he was a serial killer. I think he would use the gun as an easy form of control, but that's not how he would want to kill. My guess is he liked strangulation and when Heather fought back as quick and hard as she did, it caught him so off guard he tried to turn it in his favor and strangler her anyways as that is what he enjoyed doing, if that makes sense.

3. WyomingSkyAngel

WyomingSkyAngel Rocky Mountain Fresh

I'm adding this because I had the recent "good luck" to get to go to Las Vegas for the New Year's Holiday- Las Vegas is full of weird people (for the lack of a better term) and I bet Falls didn't seem so odd until he started saying and doing offensive things around people.

There's a strong possibility he might be remembered by LV metro police officers or security guards who patrol the Strip (which is heavily policed.) I'm guessing Falls might have helped support himself & his off the grid life by panhandling or stealing. & Obviously if he robbed working girls in LV they would never report it because it makes no sense (to a prostitute working in LV) to put one's self on the police radar for a one-off robbery.

I haven't forgotten about him. In my years of traveling, his type was my worst nightmare.

4. LetThemEatCake

LetThemEatCake Member

what type was that?

5. Owutatangledweb

Owutatangledweb Well-Known Member

Good question about blood evidence. I sure HOPE LE tested these items.

6. LetThemEatCake

LetThemEatCake Member

I read in an article about Neal Falls that they suspect that he wanted to go in a rampage against law enforcement?? Kinda like those shooter rampages and maybe this was his first victim? What do you think?

7. kanzz

kanzz kanzz=kansas

Do you have a link?

8. LetThemEatCake

LetThemEatCake Member

not at the moment but it's one of the first links that appear in a google search.

9. kanzz

kanzz kanzz=kansas

Odd. Not finding anything.

10. LetThemEatCake

LetThemEatCake Member

Sorry, I misquoted, here is the link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/neal-falls-dog-serial-killer_us_55bbbf4fe4b0b23e3ce2b340 And here is the quote that caught my eye: Cooper also theorized that Falls might have been preparing for a shootout with police. “A loner like him, who is assaulting women and carrying these tools, [might] figure it was coming to an end,” Cooper said. “He told the girl he knew he was going to prison for a long time. She even said he seemed like he was at the end of his rope during their struggle. It makes me wonder if he didn’t plan on going out in a blaze of glory.”

So I guess this was the beginning of a spree, or maybe he hadn't killed much before?? He seems like he's the real life Dexter Morgan or something, I keep picturing thousands of corpse bags in some dump somewhere, but maybe he didn't actually kill anyone. It seems his death was also a stupid accident, I mean if he is a serial killer, wasn't he careless?

11. kdsmith21

kdsmith21 Active Member

The sketch looks alot like him to me

12. kdsmith21

kdsmith21 Active Member

the van in one of the surveillance photos does not look like it has the metal body work between the cargo window and back seat window...

13. kdsmith21

kdsmith21 Active Member

better photo of van.PNG Tried to post better pic of van that was on the website link above... clearly no metal trim between cargo area and back seat window.... I think there is a resemblance to the sketch, but the vehicle is not the same... wonder what he was driving then too

14. waltzingmatilda

waltzingmatilda Verified Insider-Roy Moore

Bumping this up for our new members. The discussion of a possible connection between NF and the I-70 killer began around page 31 of this thread. Notice NF has a lazy left eye. The I-70 killer allegedly had a lazy left eye as reflected in the 2 composite sketches.

15. waltzingmatilda

waltzingmatilda Verified Insider-Roy Moore

Bumping up stillwatersc's list of NF's known locations from page 11. NF had 20 interactions with police across the country before his death. (p9) His family history doesn't sound like it was all that great but I don't have time to go thru the whole thread atm. The only photo we could find was a 9th grade pic which is in my above post with the I-70 killer composite comparisons. That discussion began around page 31. He was also compared to the composite of Jessica H's killer but that person has been arrested so don't let that distract you as you read back thru the thread, It's full of great research and possibilities. Welcome to new members. HTH!

16. WyomingSkyAngel

I call his type "the opportunist." Typically a male or female with a lot of problems (bad childhood, addiction, grossly socially maladjusted.) Scams on the kindness/naivety of others. Might be as minor as this type stealing your wallet, or as bad as murder.

This type seizes upon scenarios where he or she can get away with their favorite scams. The idea is to be able to lather, rinse, repeat. How they get by in life.

17. WesternArtist

WesternArtist Active Member

I lived in Eugene part of the time NF did. I have a friend who lived in a first floor apartment at the Ducks Village in 2010-2011. I remember being at a party there and this guy came to the back sliding glass door and talked to my friend. I saw him but not up close and didn't hear him. After he left we all sensed that my friend was a little shaken by it. My friend explained it was security and mentioned that the guy was creepy (I think I remember my friend saying they thought he was a serial killer but I could be imagining it). I sent my friend links to articles about NF and my friend believes this was him. My friend described him as staring at people, having a disassociated look in his eyes and poor social abilities.

I noticed early in this thread some discussion about his license plates -not sure if this was clarified but in OR all license plate stickers are registered for 2 years. In some states there's an option for 2 yrs but in OR that's the standard.

18. WyomingSkyAngel

Thank you for sharing this. I sent Falls' picture to a friend of mine who lives in Eugene but she didn't recognize him. However she is a bit younger than Falls so it might be they never crossed paths. I'm going to ask her to ask around.

19. madamx

madamx Well-Known Member

wow this is really interesting

20. cwroge

cwroge New Member

did you notice how clean and new his tools were. What if he planned to start his spree in WV and work his way back to OR. He seems too sloppy in everything he did.