GUILTY WV - Riley Crossman, 15, Martinsburg, Morgan County, 7 May 2019 *arrest*

Does AM have his own vehicle? Why does he go to get a work truck at 1am? He’s not allowed to drive it home at night?

Does AM have his own vehicle? Why does he go to get a work truck at 1am? He’s not allowed to drive it home at night?
I have looked and cannot find the MSM article somewhere on here that says AM does not have an active driver's license, not that that would stop him from driving. How do we know he left the house at 1 am to get a work truck? A coworker at the site that morning said he left there at 9 am in the work truck to go get drugs even though he had some in his possession

The autopsy was supposed to be done last Friday morning. Do you think they will release the findings soon?
It may be delayed pending the results of any toxicology reports. For instance, was she drugged and if so what was it etc. That would influence what charges would be made. They probably already know if it was physical violence and what kind but may need the additional lab tests to have a clearer picture of what was done to her.

I have looked and cannot find the MSM article somewhere on here that says AM does not have an active driver's license, not that that would stop him from driving. How do we know he left the house at 1 am to get a work truck? A coworker at the site that morning said he left there at 9 am in the work truck to go get drugs even though he had some in his possession
I find it concerning that coworkers feel comfortable working at a worksite with him while knowing he has drugs in his possession and is going to leave to go get more... i would think this could cause a safety hazard on the jobsite... i find it interesting in this case how casualy drug use and possession is talked about by everyone as if ther is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I wonder what the layout of the house is. If it is a split level then the bedrooms are upstairs at one end and other bedrooms are downstairs and the garage opens into that level. It is just so hard for me to understand how the others in the house didn't hear anything.
We don't have enough information about AM to overlay the timeline of his movements onto the timeline laid out by JohnTate90210 up thread.

I've been told it was this house:

Riley house.jpg

I find it concerning that coworkers feel comfortable working at a worksite with him while knowing he has drugs in his possession and is going to leave to go get more... i would think this could cause a safety hazard on the jobsite... i find it interesting in this case how casualy drug use and possession is talked about by everyone as if ther is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
His attempt at an alibi for calling a co-worker at 3AM the night she went missing was he needed a ride to score some herion.When use a felony for an alibi you have to be up to something very bad.

Look at the police report just posted- it states that AM did not have a DL and did not normally drive.

Look at the police report just posted- it states that AM did not have a DL and did not normally drive.
Thank you for that. AM did not normally drive and did not have a license, so who drove him to work that morning and how in the world, without a license, was he allowed to drive a company truck off site for 4 hours?

15 Greenway Drive shows several businesses.
The Vintage Kitchen
Mountain View Builders

Reactions: Dre
Thank you for that. AM did not normally drive and did not have a license, so who drove him to work that morning and how in the world, without a license, was he allowed to drive a company truck off site for 4 hours?
I'm curious too, how he got to work.
He had a suspended license. His employer employees people who think having cocaine at work is ok... So I doubt they are concerned with a suspended license.

My ex hasn't had a driver's license since 2011 although he continues to drive. He drove his company's (HUGE corporation) for years and even kept it at home overnight. Until another employee had said truck and was pulled over and found not to have a license. Then policy changes occurred and he didn't attempt to drive it any longer. So maybe AM's employer didn't know he didn't have a license?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back