Found Deceased WV- Riley Crossman, 15, Martinsburg, Morgan County, 7 May 2019 *arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 10, 2019.

1. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

Thank you for that. AM did not normally drive and did not have a license, so who drove him to work that morning and how in the world, without a license, was he allowed to drive a company truck off site for 4 hours?

bluenoser, cass523, sallye818 and 6 others like this.
  2. Rosiebones

The police list his address as 15 Greenway and google maps show this house to be 709 S. Washington St. so I am not sure it is her house.

3. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

15 Greenway Drive shows several businesses.
    The Vintage Kitchen
    Mountain View Builders

Dre likes this.
  4. Hte2w8

Hte2w8 Verified Law Enforcement Officer

I'm curious too, how he got to work.
    He had a suspended license. His employer employees people who think having cocaine at work is ok... So I doubt they are concerned with a suspended license.

5. johnbelt

johnbelt Well-Known Member

I think he gave his work address as that is the company he works for I Think.

MimosaMornings likes this.
  6. MimosaMornings

7. BadRx

BadRx Member

My ex hasn't had a driver's license since 2011 although he continues to drive. He drove his company's (HUGE corporation) for years and even kept it at home overnight. Until another employee had said truck and was pulled over and found not to have a license. Then policy changes occurred and he didn't attempt to drive it any longer. So maybe AM's employer didn't know he didn't have a license?

8. MimosaMornings

Why would you give your work address? Trying to hide where he actually lives?

cass523 and johnbelt like this.
  9. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

10. Rosiebones

In the body of the criminal complaint RC's mother lists her address as 15 Greenway Drive. So, I am confused to say the least.

bluenoser and MimosaMornings like this.
  11. JohnTate90210

JohnTate90210 Well-Known Member

People in another group are local and have apparently seen police there. Why it would have a Greenway address is beyond me. Looking at the county GIS website, most houses on Greenway are numbered much higher. One just a couple away from this one is 39, if I remember right, so 15 would be just about right. There's not much else that could be 15.

bluenoser, MimosaMornings and Cortne like this.
  12. JohnTate90210

The criminal complaint does state that Riley's mother lives at 15 Greenway. It says McCauley's work truck was backed in at that address. It says he took the truck to his "residence" at that same address.

As for Mountain View Builders, in web searches I've seen that Riley's mother apparently worked for Mountain View Solar at one time.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/chantel-oakley-37901b16a

Also, when I simply google the address of 15 Greenway, the first hit is Mountain View Solar.

In another group, locals have said they've seen police at that house at the corner of Greenway and South Washington. In the Google Streetview I can see at least three satellite dishes so perhaps there are apartments in the building?

Mountain View Builders has a Facebook page that gives the address of 15 Greenway. The map on Facebook shows that same corner location.

A local news site says Riley went missing from her mother's home on Greenway.

Mountain View Solar's twitter posted Riley's missing poster. The poster said she was last seen at her mother's residence near Route 522 and Greenway Drive. The house previously posted is at that intersection. South Washington is the same street as 522.

Some sites show a different address for Mountain View. Perhaps they moved to larger quarters and converted the old place into a rental?

Last edited: May 22, 2019
    mks762, bluenoser, cass523 and 3 others like this.
  13. lillywonka

lillywonka Active Member

I recall seeing one of those involved in the Find Riley Crossman pages affiliated with Mountain View Solar.(KW). Now, today, her profile has been removed from their website????? So, i checked out the internet archives and found that she did/does work there. I did not imagine seeing her name on their page. She also had them listed as her employer on social media, which has now been changed. Things that make you go hmmmm.
    Also, still puzzled as to why the admin of one of those pages (KA) was taking up for AM before he was arrested , during the search for Riley. She indicated he was a good father??? Now she says he is a known pos. Could she have been confused, thinking I was referring to Riley's dad, LC? Or maybe she was playing devil's advocate. I do not know. I dont know any of these people. The entire thing is just odd. The admins of those pages seem to have some questionable connections to these people.

cass523 likes this.
  14. lillywonka

lillywonka Active Member

15. JohnTate90210

I saw her listed on their site a couple of days ago, too. The owner's personal facebook page had a link about Riley being missing. His wife's did, too. She said it was the daughter of a friend.

Last edited: May 22, 2019
    bluenoser and cass523 like this.
  16. lillywonka

lillywonka Active Member

And now she is gone from their company? Seems odd.

cass523 and Spudbear like this.
  17. johnbelt

of course remember he wasn't mentioned living there by mom and grandma.

cass523, Spudbear and MimosaMornings like this.
  18. johnbelt

she is KW CO's longtime best friend also an employee of Mountain View Solar.I'm trying to find out who owns all these businesses

bluenoser and Cortne like this.
  19. johnbelt

20. MimosaMornings

Several names have been removed and new ones added.
    JA (ME) - not in new list
    DF (rafting picture) not in new list
    Substituted Lydia for Cevyn

Original company was Mountain View Builders.

cass523 likes this.