WV - Two girls, 11 months & 7, homicide, Ballard, parents sought then found dead, 28 Mar 2020

Shadow205

Reaction score
Screen-Shot-2020-03-29-at-8.34.06-PM.jpg

2 little girls found murdered in West Virginia; missing parents found dead the next day

And....

Parents, suspects in deaths of own daughters, found dead in Monroe County

State Police First Sgt. Andy Evans said the bodies of Keven Anderson, 40, and Helen Rattamasribounreuang, 30, were found side by side in a wooded area near a large field at around 4 p.m. The deaths, an apparent murder-suicide, brought to an end a 24-hour search.

Evans said the investigation began Saturday morning with a suspicious fire at the family’s home. Fishermen on Indian Creek spotted the body of the couple’s 11-month-old daughter. Police floated the creek and later found the body of the couple’s 7-year-old daughter. Evans said both girls were homicide victims. Police then began looking for Anderson and Rattamasribounreuang as persons of interest.

Evans said family members have a lot of unanswered questions.

“It’s something that we may never able to answer,” he said. “No one expected a situation like this.”​

This is the 2nd case of children being killed in WV back-to-back. I live in West Virginia and it just leaves me with this feeling that if only I could have known and somehow helped, even though I know that is/was impossible. I still feel that way every time we lose a child so close to home. Actually, every time we lose a child, period. I suppose I can just hope they get justice and maybe their heartbreaking deaths can somehow prevent others in the future.

Harrison Co. WV - PICTURED: Little boy murdered by aunt, uncle & grandmother was covered in bruises weeks before his death [Reports]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back