Wwcwendy - Verified Insider - Q & A thread

Hey there WENDY! Do you know if the "rent" on the office building was "already delinquent" at the time of Teresa's death? Also, since each "partner owns a proportionate share of the building" (ie shared cost of maintenance,insurance, taxes, common area utilities, landscaping etc.) ....did MS have the Wright to sell his share of the building?? What provisions are in place for the death of a principal and has this generated some "owner meetings" to discuss the affect on other medical practices in the building? (I know it would be impossible to speak for the other practices, but did everyone heave a collective sigh of relief when the Goodwill showed up? Y or N) To the best of your knowledge....was anyone interested in buying the proportionate interest or practice, after they met "him."?

Hi Wendy ! Welcome aboard, and thank you for answering our questions. I know this must be difficult for you.

Did you know the Sievers outside of work, and if so, did either of them ever bring the girls to the workplace ? I guess what I'm getting at is did you ever witness any interaction between MS and the girls, and if so, what was it like?

Welcome. Did you ever hear any rumors floating around the building of MS having an affair with any of his co workers? (no names or initials) Since LE stated they discovered numerous affairs just wondered how he treated any lady employees.

Welcome Wendy, and thanks for your courageous willingness to answer questions. So far, mine have already been asked. :)

Right here and and now understand that I can only speak for two people and they never had any sexual relationships with either TS or MS. I can't speak for the newer member to the practice who touted herself IMO as a partner. I have no knowledge just opinions of her "tawdry state of affairs."

Welcome. Did you ever hear any rumors floating around the building of MS having an affair with any of his co workers? (no names or initials) Since LE stated they discovered numerous affairs just wondered how he treated any lady employees.

Hello Wendy

Let me add my thanks for you coming forward to correct any misconceptions and provide additional details for us. Knowing what we do, it must take quite a bit of courage to do so!

I think the others have covered a lot, so I'll ask something about the children. I know neighbors have said they aren't outside in the neighborhood playing with other kids or even in general, but do you know if they are (or were) regularly involved in community activities and things that provided the social interaction so needed at their ages? It seems that at this point they're in complete isolation but how was it before?

Right here and and now understand that I can only speak for two people and they never had any sexual relationships with either TS or MS. I can't speak for the newer member to the practice who touted herself IMO as a partner. I have no knowledge just opinions of her "tawdry state of affairs."

What the Mt. Feezy did I just read. Whoa. Dang.

Sometimes the threads just hands you a moment. Thanks Wendy for your opinion. Btw. Did you donate to the go fundme that was for $1 million?

Thanks in advance.

Welcome Wendy!

Please don't think we are starving animals in a zoo with all our questions. We are so grateful to have an inside person who has been around the Sievers and can give insight on who they are. We will ask you questions very deep on the chance, by being local and in the same building, you have heard more than the public has been told. On the other hand, we will be ecstatic with anything basic you are able to share.

Just as our concern is strongly focused on the girls being isolated and alone with Mark, I am sure I speak for all, that your safety is of prime importance too.

Thanks for joining us. :)

Hi Wendy,

Feel free to disregard answering any or all of my questions if you're uncomfortable. Thanks in advance for your bravery.

1. Did MS spend more time than usual at the office following TS's death, in August?
2. Did MS have to carry the computers and printers through the building, to a parking lot dumpster?
3. Can you elaborate on your husband's interactions with MS, specifically was MS as intimidating and creepy as he is with you? I have a hunch MS hates women, and interacts more respectfully (or not at all) with men.

MS hates women he can't control, I bet your statements kept him up last night.:) The truth is unraveling, he certainly didn't fool you.:giggle:

Update:

Wendy contacted me and asked me to post her apologies for leaving abruptly yesterday. She planned on signing back in to answer more questions but wasn't feeling great and, like me, fell asleep early. She said she will check back in as time allows today. :)

Update:

Wendy contacted me and asked me to post her apologies for leaving abruptly yesterday. She planned on signing back in to answer more questions but wasn't feeling great and, like me, fell asleep early. She said she will check back in as time allows today. :)

Thank you Beach :).

(((((Wendy)))), I hope you feel better :blowkiss:.

I think they actually had been current in the "rent" How it goes is we all own shares... Not everyone has the same amount. MS fell behind and is OUT of the building for good. The last meeting where both TS and MS attended they were discussing about SELLING their shares to another physician..... Anyway that did not work out. How this all broke down is MS had to relinquish his shares to cover back "rent" and other things. So now I am happy to say he is out of our building.
A sigh of relief sure, it was a big one there are a lot of women that work here. Nobody was interested in that space after TS died. They still are not as of right now. We are selling the building and the new owners will be able to find someone to fit the space.
Hope this helps... I am sorry guys but I really am still sick so I may lurk around the only problem is I fall asleep while I am answering. :gaah:

Hey there WENDY! Do you know if the "rent" on the office building was "already delinquent" at the time of Teresa's death? Also, since each "partner owns a proportionate share of the building" (ie shared cost of maintenance,insurance, taxes, common area utilities, landscaping etc.) ....did MS have the Wright to sell his share of the building?? What provisions are in place for the death of a principal and has this generated some "owner meetings" to discuss the affect on other medical practices in the building? (I know it would be impossible to speak for the other practices, but did everyone heave a collective sigh of relief when the Goodwill showed up? Y or N) To the best of your knowledge....was anyone interested in buying the proportionate interest or practice, after they met "him."?

Hope you feel better! I believe someone asked this and I don't recall seeing an answer (sorry if I missed it), but do you ever recall seeing CWW around the building either before or after the murder?

Thank you Wendy, your input is invaluable. That is interesting about them selling their shares to another physician. Hmmm, I'm going to have to ponder that one.

I never really thought about how difficult it would have been for her to extricate herself from all things Mark- in the event of a divorce. She was tied to him in so many ways that a woman usually isn't- he was the stay-at-home Dad, the tutor, chauffeur etc. He was the office manager and apparently manager of all things financial. She was the primary breadwinner but was tied to him through her practice too.

I would like to know if you got the 'ladies man' vibe from him too- I don't see it but you know what I mean- could he turn on the charm if he wanted to? Did you see ladies react to him in that manner?

I appreciate anything you feel you can share and want you to know that I understood perfectly your euphemism for the woman who deemed herself a partner- of sorts. More on that later when we are finally able to officially sleuth her. I have no doubt at some point we will be. I'll leave it at that.

Oh, one last thing- a poster here whose family lives on Jarvis has likened Mark, to some degree, to Drew Peterson. Do you see that? Thanks in advance~ Frigga

Frigga LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! I just can NOT STOP LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:A ladies man bahahahahahaha not to me but hey I am not Ms. America either but not so long ago I looked pretty good... NO NO NO.... No ladies man sorry I am just laughing.

Be clear the meeting when another physician in the building wanted to pick up the shares was before A. she died and B. the building sale. The shares are now evenly distributed to the share holders. Which he is no longer due to financial reasons.... No $ changed hands.

Oh I can't wait until you guys can sleuth away.... I may even take a crack at that one.:scared:

Drew Peterson... Nah I really don't see it but that IMO.

Really thank you for the laugh Ladies MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! IMO not if he was the last man on earth! Ladies Man VIBE bahahahahaha! Oh that was a good one!

Thank you Wendy, your input is invaluable. That is interesting about them selling their shares to another physician. Hmmm, I'm going to have to ponder that one.

I never really thought about how difficult it would have been for her to extricate herself from all things Mark- in the event of a divorce. She was tied to him in so many ways that a woman usually isn't- he was the stay-at-home Dad, the tutor, chauffeur etc. He was the office manager and apparently manager of all things financial. She was the primary breadwinner but was tied to him through her practice too.

I would like to know if you got the 'ladies man' vibe from him too- I don't see it but you know what I mean- could he turn on the charm if he wanted to? Did you see ladies react to him in that manner?

I appreciate anything you feel you can share and want you to know that I understood perfectly your euphemism for the woman who deemed herself a partner- of sorts. More on that later when we are finally able to officially sleuth her. I have no doubt at some point we will be. I'll leave it at that.

Oh, one last thing- a poster here whose family lives on Jarvis has likened Mark, to some degree, to Drew Peterson. Do you see that? Thanks in advance~ Frigga

Wendy! You are a hoot- I was serious though- an old friend of his alluded to this fact about Mark- maybe it was from when he was very, very young! Ha- who knows- LMAO now!

Ok- is he a mans- man, if you get my drift?

Wendy, you are too funny! :santahat::santahat: I am just curious if after Teresa's death, did Mark interact with anyone in the building? For example, did anyone see him to offer condolences and he tried to talk about her? Or after CWW was arrested, did he interact with anyone that you know of? I'm just curious because... in most instances, being a grieving spouse who has worked in the same building for years, you would think there would be an outpouring of community support. But, it does not seem like that happened in this case. It seems like he burned a lot of bridges before this even happened. :thinking:

Wendy, thank you for your input! I'm so glad SOMEONE is trying to take care of Teresa's visions and patients.
How long ago was the meeting that they first discussed selling their shares?
Hope you're feeling better soon :)

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey