WY WY - Amanda Gallion, 14, Gillette, 13 Oct 1997

And someone instantly asked her a question about how come that she never said anything about being missing....think that she will respond?

I highly doubly it...for all I care it could be a totally different person with the same name (its not uncommon - there's obituary for Amanda Gallion from Texas)
Lol....agree. I'm not sure yet that it is the same person. But if I was going to leave for good, that's where I would go. [emoji4]

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Scenarios (hope these aren't seen as cold, I'm just thinking of possibities):

• Patrick and Amanda ran off together and are living under alias's.
  • Amanda became pregnant and Patrick killed her out of fear of getting statutory rape charges, then fled.
  • Patrick is not involved in Amanda's disappearance, but is so grief stricken by it he takes his own life and still hasn't been found.
  • Both were killed by someone because they witnessed something or simply knew too much.

Fear of getting statutory rape charges definitely seems like a possibility in this case.

Unsolved Cases - Missing Persons - Homicides - Suspicious Circumstances - Division of Criminal Investigation
Missing Person, October 13, 1997, Campbell County, Wyoming: Amanda Dawn Gallion was last seen walking to school during the morning hours of October 13, 1997 in Gillette, Wyoming. She never arrived for classes that day and has not been heard from since. Anyone with information regarding this case is urged to contact the Gillette Police Department at (307) 682-5155 or the Wyoming Division of Criminal Investigation at (307) 777-7181.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Original
Original
Original

Circumstances of Disappearance - Amanda was last seen on October 13, 1997. She may have left the area. Amanda has naturally dark blonde hair but when she was last seen it was dyed black.

Amanda was also featured on a 7th Heaven episode from Season 6 which at the end showed pictures of "Missing Children" The episode aired in 2001 and was titled Lost!

Bumping for Amanda. A young girl vanishes walking to school one morning, her bicycle abandoned on the side of road. Less than a week later, her twenty year old “boyfriend” vanishes as well, after being questioned about her disappearance. If Amanda went voluntarily with Patrick and the two went on the run, it seems like a long time for the both of them to remain hidden all these years without trying to reach out to family or being seen by anyone. I fear either Patrick did something to Amanda, and then he became a fugitive, or someone did something nefarious to the both of them. Perhaps someone they thought they could trust or a stranger who saw a vulnerable couple. It feels like there should be way more coverage or clues to this case but there is a depressing dearth of information. I really, really hope both her and Patrick are both alive out there, but personally, I think foul play is more likely. Hoping that Amanda is found soon.

Curiously, this is not the only time Black Crow has given evidence in a missing person case. In early 2006, Black Crow told investigators that one of his other cellmates, David Lykken, had admitted to killing Pamella Jackson and Cheryl Miller, teenage girls who disappeared together from South Dakota in 1971 and were never found. Lykken was charged with murdering both girls in July 2007, and is awaiting trial. Black Crow is expected to testify against him.
Heres some additional information that was added to Charley Project.

Direct Quote

"it was discovered that Black Crow had framed Lykken by getting another man to pose as him and confess in the tape recording."

Imo Crow isn't a reliable source. So I don't think Stahl is a strong suspect imo. Is there any evidence connecting Bar Jonah to this case?

Heres some additional information that was added to Charley Project.

Direct Quote

"it was discovered that Black Crow had framed Lykken by getting another man to pose as him and confess in the tape recording."

Imo Crow isn't a reliable source. So I don't think Stahl is a strong suspect imo. Is there any evidence connecting Bar Jonah to this case?
I don’t think there’s any particular evidence at all of any connection beyond that of him being a killer and them being gone. But, I mean… I’d love to be proved wrong. They only just started the DNA search for family of one of the bone remnants found at NBJs, and it is for a black male youth. And there were multiple fragments that I think IIRC were identified as coming from at least 2 individuals, but until they test them all against each other, maybe more.

But I can’t say that, to me, this was him.

The strange timelines of how they each went missing, the overorchestrated scene of his car, that neither has turned up all these years later on some sort of social media… they’re both definitely deceased. But I would be looking at a family member or close friend to both of them before I’d think NBJ.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back