Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
JBBiunno is apologising for mentioning 'clothing'

They're re-reading the SB text to try & distinguish who found the articles - LE or the Laundries. The reporters don't know but are laying heavy emphasis on the brevity of the search.

We'll soon find out if the heavy hints are irresponsible or not ( Now that the ME team are on the way)

I rewound the live feed and Mahsa said: "Some articles belonging to Brian were found. WOW. The attorney telling us right now that some clothing belonging to Brian Laundrie was found".

Clearly got a little ahead herself there..or read something she shouldn't out loud!

Just reading the latest posts before I submit this one and there are reports of remains found. If this is true and they are in the vicinity of the trail the parents went straight to today and found articles of Brian's then it is absolutely suss. Unless it was a sting op to catch the parents out....which I would think is very unlikely?

As a Florida resident living close to this area I can confirm heavy rains flooded many areas. Specifically this wildlife area was heavily flooded and deeply underwater in some places. We have not had any rain in the past couple weeks. Due to FL being sand and limestone flood water recede quickly when the rain stops. Areas previously under even feet of water are now dry. Items can easily move with the flow of receding water and areas that previously could not be searched can easily be seen now. If you are not from here you really can't comprehend how fast a lot and I mean a lot of water can disappear as soon as the rain stops over a few days.
It looked like when they were flying over the area that there's still significant water in some areas. It looks like grass, but then the light hits it and you can see it's all water.

IF they find his body, does it matter if it was his parents who found his "articles" or LE. If they told LE in the beginning they feared he was dead in the swamp and LE believed them, which would account for how much effort they put into the search, what more could they have done.

But if his remains aren't found, then hoo boy, prepare for the storm.

BBM

Nowhere has it been said that the parents found the articles. LE have said they found the articles according to WFLA.

IN an article on Fox, it did say that the parents found the article, then also said that LE showed the parents something on a phone, so that may be where a lot of confusion is coming in. TY. It is impossible to link it, because the story has been updated/changed since it first appeared.

She can’t pursue charges if she is dead, and if she is dead, she is no longer able to give him permission to use it. If they know he used it after a time when she could no longer have been alive, BL has a big problem. One that could send him to jail. In any event, I don’t think anybody wants to send him to jail for CC fraud, if he can go for murdering Gabby.

We do not know if it was a joint account in which case he could use it after she died. We do not have enough information to know if BL knew she was dead at that point. She was listed as missing when the charges were made. He might not have known she was dead. In any event the warrant is a fishing expedition by the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998