Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
SB says.. “no comment”.. which means.. yep. Lol he talks about everything else but THIS he’s saying no comment. That’s says it all. But why wouldn’t the FBI take the articles they found today to the HOME instead of letting them come out? And look at that good pup they have out!

I’m not filled with Hate. I’m filled with justice for Gabby. Brian isn’t a victim, and to me neither are his parents. For the simple fact that they ignored her family’s texts and calls and not bothering once to pick up the phone to talk to them.. that’s the hook, line and sinker for me. They brought this upon themselves. I’m sorry to hear about what happened to your sister.

I was with you on this for awhile, but as time went on I questioned the reason they didn’t respond. Given the time line, it IS possible he came up with a story about why he was home without Gabby but had her plan. Who knows what that story was. Maybe they thought it was odd, but they didn’t think she was dead. Then her family reaches out to them. Something clicked for the Laundries, they asked him about it, called their attorney wondering what the next move should be and how he should turn himself in or if he should. It is absolutely reasonable to want your attorney present given the legal implications of turning one’s self in.

In the meantime while this is all happening Brian left. Then they waited a couple days to report him missing for whatever reason.

It has been said in plain English that the Laundries contacted LE that since the park had been opened back up to the public that they wanted to go out and search.....FBI and Law Enforcement met the Laundries out there this morning....and it hasn't been stated who exactly found the items.....i admit it is so very strange but I doubt the Laundries planted anything out there with every one standing right there with them!!

agreed and certainly not partial human remains especially

Sounds like it is him. I was suspicious of the parents at first and this seems nuts with the timing, but sounds like it really was a crazy coincidence.

I also just want to add here today that the devil doesn't need any more advocates, and I hope if this is him that we get some facts released to the public soon.

If the FBI can prove they lied to FBI agents or they actively interfered with the investigation, they could consider charges for making a false statement or obstruction of justice. The feds routinely charge those crimes when they can't quite make the underlying crimes (like insider trading, wire fraud, etc.) so they have the playbook for it.

I would be surprised if they went with something like accessory after the fact since their lawyer could try to argue that LE never proved an underlying crime was committed.
If they have done something illegal, wouldn't they have already been hauled in?

The police was with them I think they would see if that happened

BBM:

The article states:

<snipped>

...During the couple's time inside, Chris Laundrie could be seen continually moving in and out of areas of the brush. After a short while, he and Roberta Laundrie separated, with Chris and the two men moving into brush on the left side of the trail for approximately 12 minutes.

Chris returned without law enforcement, and the couple continued on. The Laundries later discovered a white bag and a dark-colored object after traveling through a patch of brambles at the edge of the brush at a clearing. They then could be seen putting the object into the bag and handing it over to the law enforcement officer shortly thereafter, who later took it from them...

Brian Laundrie search: Coroner arrives at Florida park after fugitive's items found

I am fairly certain cadaver dogs can pick up a scent through water.... so did they KNOW he was in there but didnt want their officers to retrieve the body because of gators, or did they not detect anything previously? SOO many questions.
Depends. Ever been in a swamp? They're really smelly to begin with. And if a gator grabbed him and stuck him in the muck deep in the water, no way a dog would smell it.

What proof do you have. I am happy to be corrected with a source. Its assumed they knew, by people in the internet who know nothing. We literally know nothing. If I came home in a van and my family was under the impression I financed it or co owned it and police came and confiscated it and the father of my Ex came to the house and there was an altercation and LE had to be called for whatever reason. They would probably hire a lawyer for me as well. Would they think I murdered someone, No. But they would at least think "oh crap, theres going to be a car theft charge." We don't know what he told them. He seems to be pretty convincing when needed.

Brought this over from the previous thread because I wanted to say that I would certainly know whether or not my son was an owner, or co-owner of a vehicle that he was going to be traveling/sleeping in all over the country. If BL said it, which I doubt, his parents would simply say “we know how much he worked, and there is no way he had the money, and no bank would finance it, especially with no job.” No way did his parents think he owned that van, and no way did they not not wonder what happened to Gabby when he came home without her. And if they did not know what happened to her, or strongly suspect, there is no way they would have ghosted her parents. No. Way.

So he was right at the entrance all along? Yikes what a waste searching that whole reserve.

This reminds me of a recent missing person search in a popular wilderness park in my area. A very thorough search was conducted over the course of a month, with unprecedented LE and SAR effort. LE eventually said they had searched virtually 100% of the park he could be in. I think it was literally the next day that an independent citizen found his body in the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend