Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
A.

Then call police to investigate. I stay out of their investigation and do NOT interfere with it.
Same, i wouldn’t want to ever be a suspect in any murder, much less that of my child, no matter what they’d done. I’d be terrified that LE would think I’d killed my kid by purposefully touching the evidence. If not by LE then by the general public which are camped in their yard.

How is it not a crime scene?
Did the FBI, and the Laundries have the expertise on hand there to determine if it was (a) Brian, and (b) that he offed himself, or ( c) not Brian and (d) someone else who ( e) has offed themselves or (f) the remains of someone who was murdered or (g) the remains of Brian who was murdered by someone whilst wandering around in the swamp ...

Lord, no now why hand over some evidence and not the rest of it? That makes no sense. And undoubly they showed them the right area cause they found human remains there..

If a piece of evidence is particularly damning or would make BL look even worse than he already does (or could show that the L's were assisting him while on the run), they could toss it away from the scene where it most likely would never be found. It's all guesswork without all of the information that only LE has access to. IMO.

I paused the video, took a screen shot and then blew the screen shot up - it's so unclear but it does look like a torso from neck to buttocks, belly side down. Edit: figured out how to add the pic.

I hope this is ok to post.
What is that face in the lower right. Do you see that but I still don't see a body :(

Anyone can sue anyone if the United States for anything. (Serious reply.)

Potentially the Petitos could sue for the money as well as the loss of Gabby. The most famous case in the USA was when OJ Simpson was successfully sued by the victim’s family (the Goldmans) even AFTER OJ was found “not guilty” of murder.
Thank you I genuinely get baffled by it. I was curious if BL was found guilty or a suspect in the murder of gabby if her family would be entitled to anything he left behind. MOO

Does anyone have a link for the video of the FBI searching the Laundries Mustang at night? <modsnip> This was just after Brian disappeared and the parents asked to speak to LE. I believe there was concern he'd taken a gun. We had it posted here but I can't locate it. I'll keep looking and update if I find it.

TIA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the parents were communicating with him and then at some point he went silent. At that point the parents decided to negotiate some type of immunity with LE for themselves for any culpability in hiding his location. In return they would lead LE to Brian. IMO
Me too. I'm leaning towards some expected contact not occurring yesterday when they went "out". IMO It's an interesting question, that someone else raised, like, 20 threads ago, are they eligible for a reward for finding him? If it is him. Was there even a reward fund at all? IMO

I wonder if the L’s knew where he was & just finally told police today? It’s very hard to imagine they really just stumbled on his stuff. Jmo
Well, back in September when they reported him missing and believed he could harm himself, they told LE exactly where they thought he was. And they were right. He was where they said he was, and he (presumedly, we'll wait and see) has killed himself. I don't see that as "finally telling police" - that's what they said the night they reported him missing and that's why the FBI was searching right there for weeks.
All that is true, I'm speaking of the specific location he was in, in the entire park. Perhaps they held back that detail, hoping he'd come home or something. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288