Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 *road trip w/bf*

Status
Not open for further replies.

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Missing woman disappears after road trip with boyfriend as mom reveals message to authorities | Fox News

Gabby Petito, 22, set out on a road trip with her boyfriend in a converted camper van in early July to tour National Parks, but she disappeared in late August and her family hasn't heard from her in more than two weeks. Now, her mother is pleading for help finding her daughter.

Nicole Schmidt, Petito's mother, told Fox News that the last verbal conversation she had with her daughter was on Aug. 25.

"I don't know if she left Grand Teton or not," Schmidt said. "I did receive a text from her on the 27th and the 30th, but I don't know if it was technically her or not, because it was just a text. I didn't verbally speak to her."

[...]

The couple stopped in Grand Teton National Park on Aug. 25, Petito's last known location, before a planned trip to Yellowstone. They were traveling in a 2012 Ford white van that was converted into a camper.

[...]

A spokesperson for the Jackson Police Department said that an "attempt to locate" call was recently filed for Petito. The Suffolk County Police Department is also investigating the case. Suffolk County PD declined to comment on Sunday.

Petito is 5’5" and has blonde hair and blue eyes. She has a triangle tattoo with flowers on her left arm and a "Let it be" tattoo on her right arm.

Anyone who has seen Gabby or has any information on the case should contact the Suffolk County Police Department at 1-800-220-8477.

WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 8/25/21 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE No discussion*

Last edited by a moderator:
Missing woman goes missing after road trip with boyfriend as mother reveals message to authorities

Gabby Petito, 22, took a trip with her boyfriend in a converted campervan in early July to visit the national parks.

The couple stopped in Grand Teton National Park on August 25, Petito’s last known location, ahead of a planned trip to Yellowstone.

Petito’s mother stated that the last verbal conversation she had with her daughter was on August 25.

Her mother then received a text from her on the 27th and 30th. Although, her mother stated she cannot be completely sure if it was her daughter texting or not since they didn’t actually talk to each other.

The couple was traveling in a white 2012 Ford van converted into an RV.

“I can’t say much, but she’s not with the van anymore,” Schmidt told Fox News of her daughter. “I don’t want to say anything more, but for the people who are looking for her, I want them to look for her now, and not this van anymore.”

The couple launched a YouTube channel to feature their road trip called “Nomadic Statik”.

Brian Laundrie, Gabby’s boyfriend, could not be reached immediately for comment on Sunday.

Very concerning!
She’s adorable and seems to be enjoying life!

sooooo boyfriend is not missing? But cannot be reached for comments? Or is he missing too??

Most important question, I believe. Makes a huge difference. I am going to assume he is missing too, but it is so strange they are not talking about him? IDK?

The Aware Foundation, Inc. | Facebook

241810063_2075397425945347_6213679503409957056_n.jpg

“Blue Point Woman Missing ” from Suffolk County Police - Headquarters : Nixle

user47651-1631494803-media1

Sunday September 12th, 2021 :: 09:00 p.m. EDT
Advisory
Blue Point Woman Missing

Suffolk County Police Fifth Squad detectives are investigating the disappearance of a Blue Point woman who went missing while traveling.

Gabrielle Petito was traveling in a white, 2012 Ford Transit van with Florida license plate QFTG03 with a companion when she stopped communicating with friends and family.

Petito was reported missing to the Suffolk County Police Department by her family on September 11 at approximately 6:55 p.m. According to family, they were last in contact with her during the last week of August. Prior to the last communication, Petito is believed to have been in Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming.

Petito, 22, of Blue Point, is described as a white female, approximately 5 feet 5 inches tall and 110 pounds. She has blonde hair and blue eyes, and several tattoos, including one on her finger and one on her forearm that reads “let it be.” The van she was traveling in has been recovered.

Detectives are asking anyone with information on Petito’s disappearance to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS. All calls can remain anonymous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288