Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been trying to keep up with the threads but it’s difficult, so I apologise if this has been brought up before.

But am I the only one that sees someone (BL) sitting at the drivers seat in the video from that other youtube couple?

I slowed down the video to x0.25 speed and watched it with the highest resolution possible. I made a screenshot and quickly added some exposure with my phone (you can edit pics on iphone). It’s hard to see because the inside of the van is dark and there’s some reflection, but it looks like BL sitting at the wheel alone.

ETA: is that gabby’s face in the bottom left corner of the passengers window?!

MOO

Attachments

• 3B73ED6F-A6D4-4812-96BC-CF7E364CABEF.jpeg
    3B73ED6F-A6D4-4812-96BC-CF7E364CABEF.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 229
Does anyone know if the regular scent dogs (as opposed to cadaver dogs) would still pick up BL’s scent if he were to become deceased during the search?

If he entered the reserve on Tuesday, the dogs would be able to detect that scent and its trail, which could lead to a deceased or live body. So yes, regular SAR dogs that are not cadaver dogs (tracking, trailing and air scent) can still be of great use while his scent trail would still be essentially fresh, even if he is currently deceased. The moisture will help hold the scent rafts to things like the undersides of leaves and plants.
Will go on record saying JMO, but also I have done SAR k-9 work locally in the desert where I live, albeit looking for lost pets. But during training, we used human scent trails as well.

I actually have thought something along these lines, that the parents could have done something, maybe even to both. It would explain some things that don’t make any sense. IMO

I do think it’s likely that BL’s parents know exactly what happened to Gabby. But Gabby kept in touch with her family on a regular basis and I would expect her to continue that on a trip back to Florida.

jmo

#BREAKING: @NorthPortPolice just told @NBC2’s @MeganMyersNews that #BrianLaundrie’s family picked up his Mustang from the Carlton Preserve on Tuesday, the same day his family says they last saw him...

They're in trouble. Minimum, the violated Florida law lying to LE about a missing person. If this is true they should haul them both in right now. Playtime is over.

There were a bunch of media and citizen cameras video taping every move outside to home. Does anyone know if there is any video of them removing this case from the car? I have a hard time believing they'd examine evidence like this in front of all of the cameras.

I watched the video of LE holding the case, opening it, shining a light, moving a piece of fabric. Would they really do this in front of the media cameras rather than in the house or in the police car if it was important evidence? My assumption was it was camera or electronic equipment from LE like lights.

They did examine it in front of the cameras. It was odd for sure. imo

They’re not using the audio from the original video though, it’s a voiceover commentary made after the fact.

But, they might have stopped the van for a second to see if there was anyone to say hello to. If so... They might have cut that time out so you wouldn't have to watch a basically paused video. (But of course we'd want to see everything.)

IMO I don't really know what they could be editing out otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member