Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #15

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvhockey

luvhockey Well-Known Member

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

And don’t forget about the text ‘from her’ to her mom on 8/30 saying no service in Yosemite

2. cuffem

cuffem Well-Known Member

It is hard to speculate on the depth of the Laundries involvement without knowing more from LE. I know one thing only, they were not helping the investigation. I will wait until more comes out from LE.

3. milkshakedonkey

milkshakedonkey Well-Known Member

Im sorry for your loss. I'm also very sorry you had to put that down in words <modsnip>. Hugs to you.

Leomoon80, ErinC, Sincerely and 38 others like this.
  4. Falcon500

Falcon500 Verified Law Enforcement Detective/L.E. Procedures

Isnt it interesting that the people who preach about never talking to the police are the ones who are outraged that the suspect in this case didn’t immediately talk to the police upon his arrival in Florida. The Constitution is convenient when you want it to be.
    Domestic violence laws work both ways. He was the one who had scars and marks on him. She didn’t. The officers handled that incident very professionally.

Insp.Dots, MerryB, Sanz and 49 others like this.
  5. JayWill

JayWill Former Member

I think the one who was being all pally with him and speaking about his own toxic exwife was way out of line and very obviously, biased. Very unprofessional.

Insp.Dots, jash, Bogbean and 86 others like this.
  6. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

North Port Police release statement after remains found in search for Gabrielle Petito

North Port Police released the following statement, “We are saddened and heartbroken to learn that Gabby has been found deceased. Our focus from the start, along with the FBI, and national partners, has been to bring her home. We will continue to work with the FBI in the search for more answers.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/abc4utah/status/1439735162590404609

KSLA News 12
    @KSLA

After a body was found in Wyoming, police in North Port, Fla., suspended their search for Gabby Petito's fiancé, Brian Laundrie, for the day and issued a statement about the discovery.

7. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Blues-I understand withholding judgement, but this isn’t the first time you have taken what appears to be the wrong side in a murder (see Fotis Dulos). Sonetimes, what it looks like, is what it is. This isn’t a movie, with all kinds of crazy twists and turns-sonetimes, the last person to see someone, really IS the last person to see them. Brian did not have to behave bizarrely even as an innocent person. Innocent people do tend to act innocently-they don’t comport themselves in a secretive and panicked way. If he did not know Gabby was dead when he left, he wouldn’t have been in such a terrible hurry to get home to the parents who hid him and lied for him. He would have gotten a lawyer, and then given a limited statement to the police and he would not have run away, with his disgusting and despicable parents stalling and covering for him. I don’t normally do this, but I am afraid you are wrong, wrong, wrong, my friend.

8. JayWill

JayWill Former Member

She did, though. She had marks where he grabbed her by the face.

9. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

That's pretty telling, lol.

I mean, I can easily see me being that person in this situation and willingly agreeing to suck it up, wear earplugs, go off to a hotel, or similar; but my decision to so do, would certainly carry with it some way of thinking and feeling towards my neighbors who were the subject of the journalism interest.

Insp.Dots, Bogbean, La Louve and 20 others like this.
  10. LavenderLotus

LavenderLotus Well-Known Member

Man, I wished so bad by some chance she'd be found safe, some way some how. This is so awful. I hope they figure out where BL is. I hope Gabby & her family find justice.

11. LaineyJ

LaineyJ Well-Known Member

I think I’m just taking this too personally or am too sensitive but the defending of Brian and his family are, imo, disgusting. We can have vastly different ideas but this young woman was just found dead TODAY.

maybe take some time to think about her and what the world lost when she left it. B and his parents don’t need defending or sympathy. They already have a lawyer looking out for them.

Brian Laundrie is not worth repeatedly sympathizing with.

customCF, JayWill, laurmac and 140 others like this.
  12. everybodhi

everybodhi Well-Known Member

Teaching our children that actions have consequences comes from a place of love.
    That lesson protects them in a way that "covering for them" never will.
    If children don't learn they are responsible for their actions, there may come a day they do something that cannot be covered.

Altklug, Traymar, Sincerely and 82 others like this.
  13. vls12345

vls12345 Well-Known Member

This. 100%.

DeDee, Newton, Traymar and 65 others like this.
  14. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.