Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Body wasn't really concealed, as far as I can tell from the copter footage - Brian had to have known she'd be found. It's just a few yards from a gravel road.
Just one more reason to think it wasn't premeditated. They're describing the area as "remote," but it's still obviously traveled. He probably found the closest place he deemed reasonable, did what he could, and got the hell out of dodge.

I hate talking about a human that way. :( My heart breaks for Gabby's family.

This is going to sound harsh but depending on whether Gabby has been found on federal land or in the state of Wyoming, BL’s parents should be charged with whatever version of ‘accessory to murder after the fact’ applies. Parents cannot hide their murderous children without facing consequences.

Jackson local here. Spread Creek used to be a go-to spot for locals to camp, quick and easy from town. It's been overrun with out-of-towners the last few summers, so noone really goes there anymore - except in the fall for elk hunting/scouting.

I've camped up there a few times - it's a great spot. It'd be an easy place to bury someone poorly and get them hidden from view, but a very challenging place to conceal the site and get deep enough to evade a cadaver dog. Local coroner was called up to Spread Creek about 45 minutes ago. What a shame. The Laundrie family should be ashamed of themselves, but it also sounds like there was nothing they could do for Gabby - crazy they basically gave their son a chance to either escape or commit suicide.

Replying to
@MorganWolfeKSL
From the air—
@KSL5TV
chopper 5 watched investigators work this scene around noon. Myself and
@GarnaMejiaKSL
have been making calls to
@FBIDenver
since and they have not publicly announced what they found on this area yet — but have a press conference scheduled for 4 p.m.

Morgan Wolfe
@MorganWolfeKSL

·
10m

From
@KSL5TV
chopper 5– we saw a group of investigators in the Spread Creek area that all started pointing towards something. Then — a large group of them walked back to the road as we saw another investigator walked over with awning that they set up.[URL='https://twitter.com/MorganWolfeKSL']Morgan Wolfe
@MorganWolfeKSL[/URL]

From
@KSL5TV
Chopper 5 — we saw investigators with blue gloves on walk over to start taking pictures of this area about 200 yards from the road.

As I mentioned although I think a few misunderstood what I meant…the timing of the body being found around the same time a HUGE manhunt was proceeding for Brian makes me wonder about the possibility that Brian left a note or message behind him with location help in Wyoming before he headed for the swamp, probably for suicide. It just seemed like all activity in both Florida and Wyoming went up several notches at the same time.

Looking for the spokesperson who even said as much... That things had really picked up in the last hour or so... And that was after BL reported missing right? Any remember this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23