Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone needs to watch all the chopper/aerial footage to get up to speed. The ones showing the body site, the unfurling of the tent etc.

It's clear in that footage that there is a gravel road nearby. The area covered by the tent has debris/grass/dirt. Her body is not exposed. So she is partially or fully buried (most likely).

It's pretty clear that she did not fall from a great height, hit her head while crossing a stream or succumb to the elements. This is in an area where there are other campers nearby.

There is concealment. Which indicates consciousness of guilt.

Even the murders of the two poor Moab woman, they were left out completely exposed, half naked in the river. I really don't think the two cases are connected at all now.

IMO Brian did it, Brian is guilty or at least responsible for Gabby's untimely death. JMO.
I keep reading references to these photos and videos of aerial footage, but have yet to see a link. Can you please provide? TIA

I would have commented sooner but the servers seemed to be down. At least for me. Well most of us saw this coming even if we were hoping and praying this wouldn’t be the case. Heart broken. I’m so sorry this is the result. Praying for her family. God rest her soul and Rest In Peace Gabby.

Now…..I’m MAD. Someone in LE. GET HIM. Throw Every resource they got. I want him as the most wanted man in US(aside actual threats of Terror). End this ridiculous farce of him on the run. He’s in his early 20s…..this isn’t Jason Bourne. Get him.

Sorry but I think most of you folks are missing it. Perhaps it's me. I don't think Brian killed her. Maybe I'm wrong. I think she killed herself. We will soon know the truth. But it does bother me how folks have so little compassion for the grief of Brian. It is sad. Everyone has an agenda. But sometimes life doesn't follow the agenda. Regardless, pray for Gabby, Brian and all parents.
Did she bury herself, too?

Agree, though I wonder how many "remains" remained. It's been 3 weeks in Bear Country. Bear warnings are posted all over Spread Creek.

Yes, there are bears in the area - but no reports of any recent sightings (fishing season at the lakes - further away, it's bear congregation time - this is when they go to lakes, eat, mate, etc)

At any rate, I was watching the KSL feed live when the helicopter saw the searchers pause (there were people on foot and on horseback). I knew it was near where the van was found, because the other Van Life couple posted the coordinates. The helicopter panned away as soon as they realized it was a body - but it was (from my brief look) relatively intact. I was certain it was a small female - still with some clothing visible.

Over large regions, there are ornithologists saying we have a big decrease in the vulture/scavenger bird population - so they are not the clue that they might have been (plus all those birds do not go that close to a human car, IMO).

Same with grizzlies - this whole area was pretty populated with dispersed campers and the area where Gabby was found was not the more densely wooded/scrubby area that most bears prefer.

He is still a free man ti
Does anyone know why it took so long for the FBI to be involved?

Doesn't it seem like maybe the parents did finally fess up that a crime was committed in WY in order to have them look for their son? Is that the trigger they needed to get the FBI involved? Otherwise, he was not a suspect. He was a free man. He was allowed to take a hike anywhere he pleases. So many adult males don't come back for a few days. Why would they send such a swarm of people to go look for him otherwise?
He is still a free man, POI until evidence proves otherwise. Reporting has been that the parents only spoke about BL with LE, his “disappearance”. The dash cam video was released at the same time, it looks like that might have also helped narrow the search parameters. I’m highly suspect that finding his car, driving it back is nothing mote than a distraction. Per their past behavior, their only concern has been their son, he may have quit communicating with them and they fear he harmed himself or a delay in reporting him missing was to give him ample time to go wherever he is now.

To the Bethune family…you won’t see this, I imagine, but what I see on the news is that your vlog with a snippet of the van helped to locate her body.

On your vlog you also explained that you lost your son in a car accident on the way to Disney, and that you had a Pay it Forward type of Go Fund Me, named for your son Ethan.

I am going to donate to that right now. I bless you, parents who lost a 7-year old, for noticing you had the van on your vlog and immediately contacting the FBI. Whatever peace may come to Gabby’s family, you played a large part. Thank you.

This is so sad. Both mothers have lost a child:

Family travel vloggers share video they believe shows Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie's van around time of her disappearance

Bethune said she spoke with Petito's mother, Nichole Schmidt, via FaceTime on Sunday. She said Schmidt thanked her for sharing the footage.

"We had a very good cry together from one mom to another," Bethune said.

Everyone needs to watch all the chopper/aerial footage to get up to speed. The ones showing the body site, the unfurling of the tent etc.

It's clear in that footage that there is a gravel road nearby. The area covered by the tent has debris/grass/dirt. Her body is not exposed. So she is partially or fully buried (most likely).

It's pretty clear that she did not fall from a great height, hit her head while crossing a stream or succumb to the elements. This is in an area where there are other campers nearby.

There is concealment. Which indicates consciousness of guilt.

Even the murders of the two poor Moab woman, they were left out completely exposed, half naked in the river. I really don't think the two cases are connected at all now.

IMO Brian did it, Brian is guilty or at least responsible for Gabby's untimely death. JMO.

But Brian, if he's still alive and IF no one is charged in the deaths of the other two women, might have a handy defense. Someone else killed all three of them. Of course, it could just as easily go the other way: Brian becomes the suspect in all three deaths. I haven't followed too much about the Moab ladies, so I may be completely off trail in my opinion here.

Sorry but I think most of you folks are missing it. Perhaps it's me. I don't think Brian killed her. Maybe I'm wrong. I think she killed herself. We will soon know the truth. But it does bother me how folks have so little compassion for the grief of Brian. It is sad. Everyone has an agenda. But sometimes life doesn't follow the agenda. Regardless, pray for Gabby, Brian and all parents.

Suicide based on???? So Brian lawyered up to deal with his grief? I don't see grief in his behavior, I see guilt.

Hey where did you see the tent?
Agree this is all-around awful. I'm heartbroken.
I really was giving BL and his family the benefit of the doubt for a while. I really thought there may have been a tragic accident where she fell off a cliff and he just panicked.

But seeing the tent on the side of the road on flat ground just out in the open? It is making me feel sick.

Could you provide a link to this footage, would like to check it out and having a lot of trouble finding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea