Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #17

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrimeC243

CrimeC243 Active Member

Can anyone else see drags marks on the floor next to the driver door in the photos from the Youtube video of the sighting of Gabbys van?

Marg from Oz and MsJosie like this.

2. jamicat

jamicat Well-Known Member

Could have known and trusted lawyer personally

Marg from Oz and Cortne like this.
  3. forgetmenot

forgetmenot Member

Should search warrant also include the storage unit?

4. Cortne

Cortne Well-Known Member

Sucks but real.

Jmo imo

5. Lillymac

Lillymac Well-Known Member

I think that would definitely be very difficult to do. You think the place they found her is where she actually died and not in the van? That is very possible especially because it appears there was no evidence of a crime in the van. It could have started in the van and she got out and took off with him chasing her.

6. Shanna

Shanna Member

I think this is what happened as well. Doesn't seem like they pulled over for some site seeing at that spot. They pulled over because they were fighting. She was done and ran away. He went after her.

7. I wonder

I wonder Well-Known Member

I'm sick to death of that whole family. I'm not sure I can keep up with this anymore. I hope they find Brian, or his right leg and a bit of his left hand that the crocodiles left and lock his parents up for what they did and didn't do for Gabby. It hurts my heart to know that she trusted them and all of them betrayed her. I'm just so, so sickened by this.

8. Alethea

Alethea Verified Attorney

Last night they made everyone move their cars and said they wouldn't be allowed back early tomorrow morning so I think they had their warrants last night and were getting ready to serve them in the morning.

9. Momofthreeboys

Momofthreeboys Well-Known Member

I didn't think their house was named a crime scene either...this thread is moving so fast it is hard to keep up. It did sound like the police might have thought BL was there but it sounds like he was not. I don't know they will know what has happened until after the autopsy. I think it is determined she is deceased but I did not think it was determined she was a victim of a homicide. I believe BL is a missing person also and someone LE wants to talk to as a person of interest: someone LE believes might have information pertinent to a crime.....I did not think the parents were suspects. I guess we will have to wait until tomorrow to determine if a crime occurred? Is that correct?

10. CrimeDawg123

CrimeDawg123 Well-Known Member

Through a creek bed. If he did drag her, they'll know. There should be tracks everywhere.

Marg from Oz, NoSI, Breathe and 8 others like this.
  11. Gemmie

Gemmie Clam dip nose

Thank you for posting the cleaned up version of the van on the side of the road. I think it could convince some of the non-believers that the back van door did indeed slowly close. It wasn't a tree giving that illusion, it was closed by someone inside the van.

12. Newsjunkiejen

Newsjunkiejen Former Member

I'd spotted it too. I believe that little log bridge leads to the expanse of land where Gabby's body was found.

13. SandSage

SandSage Well-Known Member

Exactly. The fake account used the photo as their profile picture and posted a screen capture. Thousands of followers and then *poof*.

14. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Detective Step Son said they don't physically track people anymore. They get a tracker warrant which requires little probable cause, especially for the Feds. LE could have used the angry mob outside as an excuse to have a car parked outside the house. <modsnip - opinion stated as fact>

15. Windsorite

Windsorite Well-Known Member

There's been speculation the car was registered to his Dad. MOO

Marg from Oz and x_files like this.
  16. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

17. Caring4Many

Caring4Many Verified Insider-Rose Marie Gayhart Case

This account has one more "_" than his. If you look there are no posts on that one. Actually I can't access that one now? & His account doesn't have a story on it. But I mean - stranger things could happen - if he added a fake acct himself and then now added the same photo to his and then deleted it thinking it wasn't a good idea. I mean we all know he doesn't make the best decisions. Either way- LE should have access to his SM data- so IG could send them that location data right?

Thank you, so much is posted and so fast, I can't even keep up. Appreciate you!

ETA: Finish sentence that was cut off.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
  18. Trackergd

Trackergd Verified SAR Manager and Tracker - Retired

@dalsglen , sorry, I'm not online much this week. You asked about a scent in the swamp two threads back. Depending on the conditions, a scent can last a couple of days. Any heavy rain would pretty much wipe out the scent.

Marg from Oz, NoSI, Sunny123 and 11 others like this.
  19. Mike in WNY

Mike in WNY Well-Known Member

Curious... What is the last (most recent) published photograph of Brian Laundrie? I'm curious, to consider how he might appear at this point in time. If the most recent is the BodyCam images, then he's had over a month of facial hair and head hair. I suppose he could have gained weight(?), too. He could have, what, a half inch beard, gotee, fumanchu, etc. by now? Couple that, with different clothes, a hat of some sort and sunglasses... well, I'm not so certain that he'd stick out like a sore thumb.

20. BeachSky

BeachSky Well-Known Member

Bring it.
    No one is going to buy any story he dreams up.
    He was so concerned about the sun shining on his bald head. So I seriously doubt he offed himself.
    I hope the parents phones show something.
    Scott Peterson’s family appeared to aid in his attempted escape ..nothing ever came of that.

MOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.