Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
North Port police spokesperson Josh Taylor explained: “You could be out here for months if you wanted”.
:rolleyes: Not without serious roughing-it skills, and help. Even though it's September, it's still murderously hot and humid in this part of Florida. Staying in a Florida swamp/woods undetected "for months" isn't like camping out in your backyard on a nice autumn day somewhere in the midwest. He would need considerable resources. Does he have them?

She told the police she was afraid, he was telling her he was going to leave her in the desert. So close to being saved...
I theorized last night that he may have "accidentally" killed her as he was trying to carjack her vehicle again. She gets hooked on the mirror or door handle, or he closes some of her clothing as he slams the door shut. Drags her into rocks. Some version that would not include getting blood on the van.

I just got through rewatching the DV police stop again. So many thoughts....so so many I learned from a previous marriage which almost ended tragically. It also reminded me of my therapist's POWER and CONTROL wheel.

Attachments

• power and control wheel.jpg
    power and control wheel.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 90
Person of interest - Wikipedia

Person Of Interest Defined: Does not necessarily mean the person they have defined as a POI is a suspect

Just FYI but POI is not a legal or law enforcement term. It was invented by the media. LE just use it because the media uses it. But it does not convey any legal status.

This is my last post on this because honestly I'm not even sure what the argument is about. I'm not looking at a fake account. It's HIS account. Linked from GP's. There are no extra underscores. The post about missing the succulents is under his stories. If people can't find it I'm not sure what to say
..brainwashed by the media..
he says.
How quaint is that?
Did he belong to any strange or anti gov groups at all?
I'm wondering if somebody is providing him with shelter?
He's a tad hapless or giving that vibe?

I'm not a parent, but I know my own and I know for a FACT that if I was in BL's position and my significant other had been reported missing and I was under suspicion, that my mother and father would be the first people to march me into a Police Office.

Not because they don't love me or aren't protective, but because they taught me to take responsibility for my actions and be a functional, honest and valuable member of society.

I can't speak for everyone, but I can speak for my family and the values we have. I would never allow my family to face the consequences of my own actions, be vilified by their community, hated by the world and disrespect them and GPs family for my own self-preservation.

It makes me so angry.
I don't know what his parents were/are thinking. No one gets to do this to someone's daughter, to a young, beautiful woman, and hide from the consequences.

None of us would ever let that happen. Countless lives ruined because BL is so utterly selfish.

IMO

This brought up another question––I wonder if Brian had his passport with him on the road trip or if it was left behind at his parents' house. If it was at the Laundrie house, him driving back to Florida would make sense––he would've needed his passport and money to go on the run.

He could of camped with a passport card.
They are the size of a drivers license.
Easy to carry. Small.
interesting you can use this @ Canada border, Mexico, Caribbean , Bermuda.
(international air travel. ..you need the regular passport)

since it’s been inserted in this case:
Puerto Rico - need just a Drivers lic or ID
MOO

:rolleyes: Not without serious roughing-it skills, and help. Even though it's September, it's still murderously hot and humid in this part of Florida. Staying in a Florida swamp/woods undetected "for months" isn't like camping out in your backyard on a nice autumn day somewhere in the midwest. He would need considerable resources. Does he have them?

Or daily deliveries of PB&J sammiches, an organic juice box, and clean sox and undies from Mom & Dad

Last edited:
Is Gabby Petito's Boyfriend Brian Laundrie Seen Reading Book on Missing Women in This Video? [WATCH]

In the VANLIFE video that Gabby posted on youtube BL can be seen reading a book called Annihilation about four women that go missing. Just seems so eerie considering what we know to have transpired now.

I replied in an earlier thread (re: Fight Club) and will repeat it here. I think the choice of fictional reading material such as that is completely irrelevant.

Annihilation is a Nebula award-winning book, not some obscure screed from the dark web that tells how to murder women. Both Fight Club and Annihilation were popular enough to be made into movies.

There's nothing suspicious about reading popular fiction.

It's also possible he/they picked up and deposited books at Little Free Libraries during their travels. If so, you're at the mercy of picking from among the books there.

Someone looking for tips on murder would get a lot more from reading this website than any fictional book.

MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads