WY WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #19

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

It's in the video. He even blamed her for hitting the curb and she admitted it. That's the serious problem with victims of gaslighting....they believe it is their fault whether it is or not. JMO

2. CGVA

CGVA Member

I can go back several weeks with mine. I’m not sure if everyone’s settings are different.

janewall and ctmom like this.
  3. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Believer of Miracles

4. Jealbr

Jealbr Member

I believe I saw earlier that it was a hard drive from the mustang? Not 100% sure

ctmom likes this.
  5. justaparent

justaparent Well-Known Member

Three?
    Do you mean…
    — Gabby, who knew what she’d have to endure later if she told everything
    — BL, the person likely abusing her
    — The police officer who obviously favored BL’s story

jmo

6. MLaps

MLaps Well-Known Member

My husband works in IT and said, "For argument's sake, let's say you throw a laptop out that you don't want anymore and the hard drive is indeed still in there. Someone can snatch up your laptop, remove the hard drive and turn it into an external hard drive to connect to their own laptop and get a lot off of that hard drive that you wouldn't want put out there." He's removed a hard drive from an old laptop of his that was no longer working and destroyed the pins on it so it was unreadable.

So it's safe to say that if there is anything on that laptop and it's Gabby's...there's a lot to be found. Especially if the hard drive is still in there and intact.

7. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

Websleuths Lingo

PIUK, racer308d, Lillymac and 7 others like this.
  8. BeachSky

BeachSky Well-Known Member

Evidently,<modsnip> BL just wanted Stan to go away.
    So then it appears grandpa (Stan) was helping his Gabby have a voice in all of this…❤️

MOO

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2021
  9. Alethea

Alethea Verified Attorney

LE found an external harddrive in GP's van when they executed a search warrant on the van last week.

LeeAnnB, Sunny123, thor124 and 14 others like this.
  10. MLaps

MLaps Well-Known Member

That's great to know! I don't have one (yet) so I wasn't completely sure. It could be those CCTV security footage cameras at gated communities where the footage expires. This was the case with the Elaine Park disappearance.

Midgie2, Bravo and Cardinal47 like this.
  11. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

According to the DV counselor from the FOX 13 article, it's very typical for victims of abuse. Gabby took most of the responsibility for what happened while Brian took very little. IMO

12. Chelly

Chelly Well-Known Member

I've been wondering why the Laundrie lawyer presser is being held in NY. Maybe BL is in NY and lawyer will announce BL is turning himself in.

13. ZoriahNZ

ZoriahNZ Well-Known Member

So it appears LE has been taking the possible Alabama sighting seriously. How many miles does that cover? 600 or so? It's frightening to think he could be anywhere. I do hope the sighting was a true positive and gives them clues as to where he might head next.

Midgie2, TigerLou, MFH and 1 other person like this.
  14. Diogenetic

Diogenetic Active Member

Yeah well I am counting the number of trees as appear to move laterally due to relative movement of camera mounted on the moving vehicle and lets say I am not convinced. If you simply hold your fingernail over some of those trees they are moving laterally despite being affixed to the ground.
    When you are targeting something from a moving platform, unless you are closing at a bearing of 0 degrees they are going to move laterally

15. Veronica Sawyer

Veronica Sawyer Well-Known Member

Any thoughts or speculation as to what Laundrie’s family lawyer might say at his client-less press conference tomorrow?

MsMarple likes this.
  16. Trebor5591

Trebor5591 Well-Known Member

Yes they did. They redacted Gabby's mother's phone number.

17. Tealgrove

Tealgrove #Where Is Summer? #Gannon Is My Hero

Agreed.

So far we have witnessed an immature panicked brain that hasn’t helped BL at all.

If BL’s first instinct was to run home to mommy and daddy when things went bad, I can’t believe he has the ability to support himself and make decisions for himself. He NEEDS mommy and daddy.

IF the Laundrie’s are facing charges, their ability to assist their son while he’s on the lam is going to be severely restricted if not even impossible.

Without help, BL can’t go it alone in my opinion.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
  18. wnk

wnk Well-Known Member

Updated the map again with info about where the van's plate was read in North Port on Sep 1. The distance from the campground to that spot is 2,371 mi (1 day, 10 hours, 44 minutes driving straight), so the absolute latest the van could have left the campground (not factoring gas/bathroom breaks) is late evening on Monday, Aug 30.

(feel free to check my math!)

nikkim518, MerBeach, LeeAnnB and 20 others like this.
  19. JayWill

JayWill Well-Known Member

IMO, yes.

20. justaparent

justaparent Well-Known Member

IMO they either didn’t hear it beforehand or ignored it. And abusers have a sixth sense about what they need to say to cover their tracks. Plus, Gabby was obviously upset and crying and he remained pretty calm so, to them, I think he seemed more reliable.

But if we listen to everything he said and watch his actions it’s obvious. At least it was to me from the very beginning.

MOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.