Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #19

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope4More

Hope4More Well-Known Member

No. The 3rd person was "Chris," an eyewitness at the Moon place. Who said she was the aggressor.

2. isrod

isrod Well-Known Member

CrimeC243 likes this.
  3. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Believer of Miracles

Christopher, 62, and Roberta Laundrie, 55, bought their 1,448-square-foot home in North Port for $120,000 in August, 2015, according to property records.

Two years later, they tried selling the modest three bedroom, two bath home at $215,000 with no luck.

[​IMG]
    Backgrid
    The couple runs a business called “Juice Services Inc.” out of their home that specializes in the sale and repair of wheatgrass, orange and vegetable juicers, according to company records.
    Gabby Petito disappearance: Who are Brian Laundrie's parents?

MerBeach, HayLouise, Alcina and 13 others like this.
  4. jamicat

jamicat Well-Known Member

I’ve driven 3 days straight. Not recommended to do but certainly possible.

5. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

6. CrimeDawg123

CrimeDawg123 Well-Known Member

<inserts tap dance gif here>

forgetmenot, Bravo, bellyup and 10 others like this.
  7. Coquette

Coquette Observer

Gabby called her mother but not her father during the Police incident. She felt comfortable calling mom, but her father said he only found out about the incident via the media.

My point is that each loving parent can have a very different kind of relationship with their child. It appears Gabby shared more with her mother, which is very common at that age. Gabby's dad is an amazing, dedicated, and protective father. He still may not have known everything going on with his daughter.

MOO.

8. angelwngs

angelwngs Well-Known Member

9. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Its awful because abusers know how to cause their victims to become out of control due to insidious abuse and then they sit back, appearing totally calm, and acting like their victim is “crazy”.

10. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Believer of Miracles

According to the court filing approving the warrant, the court clerk said there was probable cause Petito was “unable to care for herself due to her increased anxiety,” which created exigent circumstances that would warrant the search. That finding was based on a “totality of the circumstances” that includes a 911 call response to Utah where Petito was seen on body camera footage describing herself as suffering from high anxiety and having difficulty managing the intensity emotions.

Petito’s cellphone had been turned off for about 15 days, with no confirmed sightings of her since Aug. 27, at the point the court authorized the warrant. It did so to assist in the finding of a “missing endangered subject,” the clerk wrote.
    Hard Drive Found in Gabby Petito Van, New Last Text Details Emerge as Brian Laundrie Remains Missing - Times News Express

La Louve and Lexiintoronto like this.
  11. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

oh ok you were referring to the incident on video ... I thought you were speaking in a general way

GRT likes this.
  12. EmmieA

EmmieA Well-Known Member

If he did drive the van back to Florida, what was his rush? That’s a crazy hard drive to make in a little over two days, especially alone.

13. Shellinaya

Shellinaya Former Member

It's hard to know how seriously to take "Chris" because according to the police report he was found after the police went back to see if there were any more eye witnesses. This Chris volunteered that he saw something, but he didn't call it in. It's in the first police officer's own words in the report that he went back and "found" this supposedly witness. Who knows if this Chris even saw anything or just said he did.
    Why didn't they just trust what the 911 caller said instead?

14. lizzied

lizzied Well-Known Member

Do you think it is possible that LE didn't even know. I mean the LE was actually pulling them over for speeding/hitting curb. I did not get any indication that there was knowledge before in that call. Plus....if it happened at the cafe wouldn't the LE respond to there.. UNLESS-- i am incorrect (and it's probable) that i am confusing a traffic stop day with another day?

Blue Amethyst, cryscrys and BetzC like this.
  15. zucchinibread

zucchinibread Well-Known Member

I did not initially think this, but I’m starting to believe this will end up being pre-meditated murder. There is something about the timing of the trip back to Florida for six days for reasons yet unknown that makes me believe something is very wrong here, and that his parents have been totally complicit since the beginning. IMO

16. Windsorite

Windsorite Well-Known Member

In an ideal world? That he no longer represents them. MOO

Lost my quote, sorry that was it response to the question what the layer may say tomorrow.

17. Figuring

Figuring Well-Known Member

Welcome! & thanks for tagging me in your post. I am not on TikTok so have probably missed some analysis. For sure, those could have been his shoes. I definitely just assumed they were hers, but I could be 100% wrong.

18. Chelly

Chelly Always Remember Teghan Skiba

@BrianEntin
    ·
    14m

Going live on twitter at 5:30ET from outside the Laundrie house with a preview to our story on
    @NewsNationNow
    at 6pm.

HayLouise, forgetmenot, Bravo and 2 others like this.
  19. bellyup

bellyup Well-Known Member

MOO I've seen some evidence that he may speak Spanish.
    Some of his music choices include Spanish lyrics that I believe he knew what they were and that's why he chose them.

20. MadMcGoo

MadMcGoo Moderator Staff Member Moderator

This may be a silly question, but maybe you or someone familiar with the area might know. From where the van was spotted and Gabby’s body found, would Brian have been able to physically cross the Snake River at any point in order to get to where we was supposedly picked up by the TikToker?

forgetmenot, carbuff, sds71 and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.