Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very interested in this snippet as well. I can only find info on not well-known sites that state he was in FL for approx. 6 days, dates given were Aug 17-24. I'm not sold because I'd like to see that there is something more solid that can back this up. So far, nowhere reporting this (that I can find) is giving how they obtained this info, just states it.
Check fox news, I found a good timeline there a day or two ago. I've seen it in MSM.

So, if he is in that reserve he has been there for 5-6 days now. What are the chances that he is alive?
Why on earth would they take the day off from searching yesterday? Because of the rain? I thought maybe they had reason to think he wasn’t there and that’s why they called it off yesterday, but I guess not…

Sorry if this was already answered - but was it obtained or filed after her remains were found? I noticed in the warrant it listed that she could be in danger due to her mental health (https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1440096530766209025/photo/1)

There were a few different warrants. That one was from last week, before they found her. The warrant that authorized the search of the Laundrie residence yesterday hasn't been released yet (as far as I'm aware).

Do we know if the BL sighting by neighbors was when he supposedly flew to Florida in August or was it after September 1st?

Probably answered but this was September 1st or thereabouts. We don’t even know if Brian actually did go back to FL in August, or if that was just an excuse given to Gabby’s family for being in a hotel for a week, rather than on their roadtrip.

Last edited:
I hope they catch whoever did this. It’s against the law to deface public property. National Parks and National Forests are for everyone, including the creatures who live there.

It’s very clear that LE did this. The reporter who posted this said they found this less than 30 minutes after LE reopened the area. They did it to commemorate her life. I think it’s beautiful.

That’s a good question. I’m also surprised, because yesterday media was saying that LE did NOT any longer believe that he was in the nature reserve..
I thought LE said the search had been exhausted. Maybe they have since found evidence to believe he is there?

They must have spoken to the parents for a long time yesterday. Imo

That’s a good question. I’m also surprised, because yesterday media was saying that LE did NOT any longer believe that he was in the nature reserve..

Though, it is an FBI-led investigation now. So that might have changed things a little. It has already changed Steven Bertolino's plan for a press conference.

I hope they catch whoever did this. It’s against the law to deface public property. National Parks and National Forests are for everyone, including the creatures who live there.
Now it’ll cost taxpayers’ money to send a team out there to restore the rocks to their natural positions.

Investigators reportedly left behind pink tape around the cross, and near the location of the van. The Mail also spotted several red markers, reportedly made during investigations in the area.

Campsite where Gabby Petito’s body was found reopened, stone cross memorial spotted

NPPD used the word criminal investigation.
………

The North Port Police Department, along with our law enforcement partners, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Florida Wildlife Commission, Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office, Lee County Sheriff’s Office, Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office, Sarasota Police Department, Venice Police Department, K9 search and rescue teams, and other government partners continue working to establish the whereabouts of 23-year-old Brian Laundrie, the fiancé of Gabby Petito. Tuesday, we will once again continue our search efforts in the Carlton Reserve, where Brian reportedly visited a week ago today to go hiking. This time, moving in from the Venice side of the area, along with adjoining lands. A weekend ground search and aerial search Monday of the 25-thousand-acre preserve has yet to yield any answers, but we must press on.

Please be aware, the Carlton Reserve is a vast and unforgiving location at times. It is currently waste deep in water in many areas. This is dangerous work for the search crews as they are wading through gator and snake infested swamps and flooded hiking and biking trails.

*This is an FBI led criminal investigation and North Port Police are assisting our federal partner in any way we can to bring this investigation to a close.

We join the FBI in asking for continued public assistance by sharing any information through the tip lines 1-800-CALL FBI or tips.fbi.gov

upload_2021-9-21_8-31-0.png

upload_2021-9-21_8-31-23.png

upload_2021-9-21_8-31-43.png

upload_2021-9-21_8-32-24.png

He might have taken her phone from her and sent the Stan message while she was alive, if he was controlling and angry about how much she was on the phone.

I think he did not like her making plans to meet up with the friend in Yellowstone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23