Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some thoughts rumbling around in my head...
- Say, Brian did, in fact, arrive at his parents' home on Sept. 1-2.
-"Mom! You gotta help me! I'm in so much trouble! Something happened to Gabby!"
- "Oh! my baby! Of course! We'll do whatever you need." So they find a PASSPORT COUNTERFEITER. ..Use their retirement money, get him new IDs, new passport, fake name, bleach his eyebrows , mustache, and beard, dressy casual clothes, fly him somewhere with cash, on Sept. 4-5.

-Then all those false leads about where he's gone.

-So, by now, he's already settled in Mazatlan.

Can you buy a plane ticket with cash? I dont even know.

Did you look at her arms just above the elbows? Looks to me like he was restraining her at one point. Just wanted to point that out if you didn't see it.

The female LE who talked with her for nearly the entire stop never said anything about marks on her arm in the story they just did. I would really like to see her body cam footage.

Agreed. Living in Florida, you just know there are gators around. There was one literally walking in my neighborhood and I live in a large, gated neighborhood with people all around. You just call the trapper and they are relocated. Now, would I dive into a gator-infested swamp and try to give one a hug? No. But would knowing an area had a lot of gators stop me from hiking there? Also no.
There are gator's , bear's, pig,s, deer, pytons, cotton mouth snakes just to name a few. This area there is also muck along with water.

Gators really don’t attack people unless they’re lackadaisically swimming, esp outside of mating season. Floridians who actually get out into nature know what they’re doing, they just have to be attentive. They’ll sneak up & steal dogs & cats along the shoreline though.

I think the recent case in Louisiana post-hurricane Ida makes me re-think this way of thinking. So many factors can dictate behavior. We can try to create baselines for it, but at the end of the day it is actually not 100% predictable because we don't always have the variables.

Probably not FBI drones, just civilian and news drones. Also, a while ago someone mentioned that BL always wore some goofy necklace....I wonder if he did something dumb like leave something of his with/ on her body. Could he be THAT stupid? jmo

That would be wonderful if he did, just one more piece of good evidence that he was with her when she died.

@BrianEntin

Police and the FBI are not doing media interviews. But North Port PD did provide this interview they did with Commander Joe Fussell. He says they have multiple drones up. There is also a Florida Fish and Wildlife helicopter above us now. 75% of the area is underwater.
video
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1440366413831573510?s=20

The North Port Police sure do love media/social media. They're all posting videos on their personal Twitter accounts and it's really bizarre. Take a cue from the FBI and stop releasing tiny bits of information feeding this frenzy, just find the guy.

The female LE who talked with her for nearly the entire stop never said anything about marks on her arm in the story they just did. I would really like to see her body cam footage.
Do an FOIA request for it. Unless you know how to use the evidence dot com web site.

this case has got me spooked so bad that i heard a noise out in the woods beside my house and now noticed that the door to the old run down barn out there is slightly ajar, normally i would just trudge on over on the golf cart and close it but .....uhhh im scared so Im gonna call someone ......ive been here way too long lol
lol!! I fell asleep last night listening to that Glacier NP bear book (true) , and woke up when someone was screaming BEAR!!

Just some clarification on the white back pack on the front seat in the instagram footage. The footage is not a white backpack on top of a black one. It is a white packing cube on top of a black day pack. Both REI. It doesn't match the backpack seen in the trail cam footage. The screen shot of the footage is blurry, but if you watch it on instagram and zoom, you can clearly see the pattern of the fabric and the black square in the corner as well as the zips of the packing cube
https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17957264911454771/

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 3.27.00 am.png 95c4f7c0-3119-47af-be4a-4cccffa30d19.jpeg packingcubes-2020update-rei-lowres.jpegtrail-cam-enhanced.jpeg

Search warrant documents reveal new details in Gabby Petito case; Final autopsy results could take up to two weeks

GRAND TETON COUNTY, Wyoming — The body believed to be Gabby Petito will undergo an autopsy Tuesday as her fiance, Brian Laundrie, remains missing.

Coroner Brent Blue on Monday confirmed to Fox News that an autopsy of the remains authorities discovered in the Bridger-Teton National Forest on Sunday would be complete by Tuesday.

The coroner's office in Wyoming told our news partners in Tampa at WFTS-TV that the final results from the autopsy could take up to two

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-news/search-warrant-documents-reveal-new-details-in-gabby-petito-case-final-autopsy-results-could-take-up-to-two-weeks

Several what appears to be law enforcement cars just left the coroners office. #GabbyPetito @fox13

https://twitter.com/SydneyGlennTV/status/1440363790038540288

Last edited:
Yeah, whatever the source of this information, I've got to believe that they believe there's a good chance he's there.

People were questioning how they knew he arrived in Florida on the 1st. It turned out a license plate reader and witness sightings were the source, and not the family.

Likewise, I don't believe it's merely the family's statement that they are going off in regards to this particular search.

So even if he's not there, I believe he was there.
And now the neighbors are talking - he mowed and went for a bike ride too… article up thread

the guy has no remorse IMO

Hi @MassGuy I have seen you post over the years and always respect your observations. I don’t post a lot but I am obsessed with this case as her dad lives in my town and I have a daughter her age. I do not think he is there. My new working theory is that when the mustang disappeared last week was him dropping a go bag in the park. I now think the picture that was taken a couple hours before the parents filed the missing persons report was him and then sent him off before they called. Their attorney did an interview about the car being being moved on Thursday and I know by stalking Brian entin the reporter that is untrue. The fbi is in charge today and they entered the park from the back instead - which is opposite of where the car was parked and closer. Now he’s likely on a trail cam in north Florida. That photo the hairline and many thing fit. I wish I could work flight aware better and see what’s happening in north Florida/ south Alabama & Georgia area.
I think that's entirely plausible. It'll be interesting to see if this search suddenly ends, as that would be a clear indication that the new trail cam photo is in fact him. Personally, I just don't see it, as the face doesn't match for me.
D22F31BB-9846-45D9-9325-1DD97E529078.jpeg 98B15887-D0DE-49C7-9B6E-D0D6752B6BAF.jpeg
Panhandle deputies 'actively checking' trail cam photo that some feel shows Brian Laundrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong