Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #23

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FNG

FNG Here For Justice

Her statement is so chilling. I've spent much experience in the Backcountry and indeed when something you see doesn't feel right, you mentally note it. It's just instinct. I've literally memorized license plates before or pinned my GPS coordinates because I knew something just wasn't right.

10ofRods, Marg from Oz, abr and 19 others like this.

2. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

No. It happened after they left on Tuesday night.

3. whitelilac

whitelilac Well-Known Member

Not in August though.
    As for those elk spotters, I believe I read they may have been doing a counting or some such environmental wildlife work.

4. Alethea

Alethea Verified Attorney

I believe reporters arrived on Tuesday and the Mustang was already gone. Brian E. said the Mustang showed up on Wednesday morning when they arrived.

Here's the thread with evidence: https://mobile.twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1439593712271646721

5. MysteryMama

MysteryMama Well-Known Member

6. labradoodlelover

labradoodlelover Well-Known Member

Because Brian is acting super innocent... I almost feel like you're joking here - do you really think this is plausible?

7. kyraz

kyraz Well-Known Member

This time of year predator threats are very, very low so I can’t imagine people walking around with weapons for self protection.

8. moonlessnight

moonlessnight Well-Known Member

unfortunately Gabby seems like the empathic kind of person who internalized and self-blamed for things BL didn't like and discounted her own feelings. Giving him the benefit of the doubt. It's sad but we have to teach our girls to draw the line at the FIRST sign of disrespect. No second chances. No benefit of the doubt.

9. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

Sounds like they expect he is alive, in that case.

10. justaparent

justaparent Well-Known Member

Most who have responded believe those are markers made by the forest service — spray marking on trees that are diseased and should come down. Likely true. I don’t think they would use paint on something sensitive during a crime investigation. JMO

11. sun16

sun16 Well-Known Member

Now this makes total sense to me.

12. orchidaceaes

orchidaceaes Well-Known Member

I heard it. i think it's another of many lookalikes.

13. Hope4More

Hope4More Well-Known Member

That makes sense, thanks, up to the point of the story where iirc, the 911 caller said they actually got into the van. If so, they must have both exited the van. Perhaps that was the part #2 saw, when AFTER chasing & slapping her, he took her phone & threatened to leave her there. And then told LE he locked her out to get distance because she needed to calm down.

14. rescuemom

rescuemom Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but these pages move too fast for me catch up...can someone tell me where is the search for BL currently being done that they are revealing to the public and has any autopsy info been released, TIA

Marg from Oz, ChiCubs2016 and khaki like this.
  15. 10ofRods

10ofRods Verified Anthropologist

Yes, it makes a difference in the investigation. People don't bury themselves.

16. Wicked Strong

Wicked Strong Well-Known Member

I noticed a large rock with orange paint markers on it, I hope it was only a boundary marker - they surely wouldn't have left a potential assault article/weapon behind? On another note, the banks were completely covered with rocks except for the cleared out space where the cross was laid out. Someone truly cared to clear this spot and create a monument.

17. moonlessnight

moonlessnight Well-Known Member

that's super sketchy that he goes to clean out his storage unit during a X country trip? premeditation?

18. ontheclock

ontheclock Well-Known Member

Great summation, but dang, there is no corroboration of this story (as you say). I feel like this is a crucial part of the story and a very important section of the timeline. Lots to be gleaned here jmo

19. SparkleGal7

SparkleGal7 Active Member

That's what I keep seeing on WS, but I haven't been able to corroborate it with a timeline online. Just was curious where this began and if there was a factual timeline that listed this. I don't want us to get caught up in something if it hasn't been confirmed.

...and if it has been confirmed, please link! :) Then I will stop feeling crazy. :p

20. thebedbug

thebedbug Well-Known Member

That entire part of the trip remains a bit of a mystery. GP's family hasn't really spoken about it. We haven't heard any clear explanation of what was really going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.