Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #24

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbie619

Barbie619 Well-Known Member

I'm so sad that such a beautiful person never finished the life she wanted to live. All the adventures she still had yet to have. Finding a wonderful life partner, getting married, having children, and experiencing being a grandmother.

All of that taken away. I'm so sorry to know how her family right now is suffering, knowing they will never see her again. Gabby didn't deserve this kind of ending in a act of violence.

I never met her but I know she was a wonderful young lady with so much life in front of her now taken away.

Thanks to all who made finding her, happen as quickly as they did. I know I will never forget her or that she meant the world to so many who never even met her, like me.

2. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Believer of Miracles

I posted two days ago that a new photo was uploaded to his account on Sept. 15 that wasn’t found anywhere else on the internet with a reverse photo search. It was still on his account on Sept 20. That same day, a new photo (still on his acct.) was loaded after I posted that comment.
    New photo here:
    - playlist by Nomadic Statik | Spotify

jash, cass523, AnnaGrace and 9 others like this.
  3. FrostedGlass

FrostedGlass Well-Known Member

Thanks.
    If we had audio and visual of the land below, I'd probably watch that all day.

4. Lubilu

Lubilu Well-Known Member

I thought this too at first, just based on the tone, but the deercam image tshirt doesn't seem to have a logo on it, as the first image does, to my eyes. Does anyone see the logo on the second image?

Chestnutsunfish and Marg from Oz like this.
  5. afwife8405

afwife8405 Active Member

6. Keyedin

Keyedin Verified Paralegal

Sarasota chopper on the move again, NOT over the reserve. It circled a more populated area a few times and seems to be moving faster than it was previously.

7. donotreply

donotreply Well-Known Member

Earlier this year, I had a situation which would have had me sneaking INTO Cuba. Luckily the situation resolved 2 days before I had to do that but my calculation (and research) was that with cash in the Keys area, I would be able to find someone with a boat who would be able to get me there. Getting IN isn't the tough part and there are miles of uninhabited shoreline with tiny villages within walking distance where one could both hide and get supplies. With American $$ one could hole up for a long while there.
    I don't know how resourceful BL is, but he could've made it to CUBA in a day. Unless he went to Havana, chances are villagers would 1) turn a blind eye for cash, 2) have NO access to outside news so wouldn't know he is a fugitive.

8. CocoChanel

CocoChanel Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

I agree that Gabby “leaning out” in many pictures with BL is an important clue to their relationship. She may not have even realized she was doing it, but it is information to consider since it can be seen in multiple photos.

upload_2021-9-22_9-26-33.jpeg
    Mom of missing Florida girl, 22, pleads for help to find her daughter | Daily Mail Online
    Definitely a lean out/away IMHO

upload_2021-9-22_9-17-26.jpeg
    Login • Instagram
    Both seem to be leaning out even though GP has her arm around his neck IMHO

upload_2021-9-22_9-31-35.jpeg
    Brian Laundrie, person of interest in Gabby Petito disappearance, is missing, officials say
    Smiling but leaning away IMHO

upload_2021-9-22_9-37-10.jpeg
    Gabby Petito's family and friends urge fiance to come forward
    Even their engagement picture seems a bit of a “lean away” IMHO.

Especially compared to their “first date” picture below:
    upload_2021-9-22_9-50-25.jpeg
    Moab murders not connected to missing Gabby Petito case, Utah sheriff now says
    The relationship seemed to start out so close so soon. It is a complete tragedy that it ended like it did instead of a typical break up, you-go-your-way-I’ll-go-mine agreement IMHO.

These are a examples I remember WITH the links to each MSM source for substantiation. Does it mean anything? Maybe, psychologically, it might indicate there was not as close an emotional bond and they had hoped their engagement would bring. Gabby seemed so enthusiastic and upbeat - sunshine and rainbows and positivity. Someone with a darker cloudier disposition would perhaps be a good balance - or a very challenging partner to engage with 24/7. I am just so sad that her light has been snuffed out.

Attached Files:

NoSI, HayLouise, SuperTmo and 17 others like this.
  9. Sunshynn

Sunshynn The girl with kaleidoscope eyes

That makes sense, however, based on her conversation in the body cam footage would she have really told anyone? She took all the blame for everything that happened and I feel like she was hiding that part of her relationship from her parents-protecting him, in a way.
    Its probably something really simple like that, but I just can't shake the feeling that it held something that was going to rock his little world.

10. Sunshine95

Sunshine95 Well-Known Member

I now have a new definition of he77! What an absolutely horrible and colorful description! Those poor searchers and dogs! I hope he’s found ASAP to get those brave searchers out of there! What a nightmare and thanks for sharing

11. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

It always amazes me how many wonderful, kind people there are in the world. These are people who likely never knew or even met Gabby and yet they grieve the loss of another human being.

Tutter, cass523, AnnaGrace and 5 others like this.
  12. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

Couldn't this be checked out and verified or debunked by the dogs? His scent is there or it's not. The trail camera guy knows where this is so this was probably easily checked out and it's not him. JMO

13. Cuxhaven1957

Cuxhaven1957 New Member

The deer can photo looks like a button up shirt with a dark collar

14. CrimeDawg123

CrimeDawg123 Well-Known Member

Interesting. I can spot a New Orleans accent a mile away and it sounds very different from a NY accent to me. But I've never been to your area, so I'll concede that. It does seem a lot of migration between NY and the gulf area.

15. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

That's true -- let us hope that's the case if that's what happened.

Marg from Oz likes this.
  16. MyJoey

MyJoey Verified Family ~ Joseph “Joey” Ressler III

You know the parents could save a (little) face here by getting on TV and pleading for BL to turn himself in. I know if it was my son, I would be flipped out with everyone searching for him. I would be out there trying to find him first out of fear for his safety.

17. penguinface

penguinface Well-Known Member

Weirdly, for me, it’s exactly the lack of any “This Is Who We Are” kind of introduction, no “Hi, I’m Gabby, this is my boyfriend Brian, welcome to the channel as we start our epic adventure across the USA,” kind of thing, which makes it feel off IMO.

The way Gabby starts, as if we know who they are and why they’re there in the tent, is what makes me feel like the first piece to camera that we see in this video wasn’t necessarily the first of those pieces that Gabby filmed, or that Gabby thought the audience would have seen when she filmed it. JMO as ever!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
  18. TL4S

TL4S Well-Known Member

I'm incredibly unnerved by the idea that when the couple drove by and recorded the white van parked at Spread Creek, we now know BL was likely inside the back, hiding. I've read that there was a small foot bridge nearby. I now wonder if that bridge is the very reason he parked in that spot, so he could more easily carry her body across the water. It seems like if she died elsewhere and he carried her there, he would have chosen a more wooded location, though. But I guess maybe he needed something easy to traverse, maybe at night?

19. Loveallmyhorsesdogsandcats

Loveallmyhorsesdogsandcats Well-Known Member

I do agree with you that her death was not planned, however per the recently released 911 call where the witness saw him chasing her, slapping her, I do think he has a violent side that takes over. I think that violent tendency led to a decision to murder her out of anger. This case reminds me of battered women who say “but he is so nice to me when he is not abusing me, he can be nice", the abuse negates the nice. Yes, the environment, being together for months can contribute to stress and fighting but for most, that is as far as it goes. Unless you already have a predisposition to violence either through learned behavior or a personality/character flaw, it’s not going to lead to abuse or murder. It will be ironic if in what I believe is his parents attempt to protect him from consequences, leads to him harming himself. I understand getting a lawyer, I understand that is their right but there is a huge disconnect between doing what is right for the right reasons and doing what is legal for the wrong reasons. A choice they avoided was cooperating with LE with the guidance of their attorney, work out a deal for reduced sentencing, get their son the help he needs. IMOO I think they hoping the body would never be found.

20. LeeJay55

LeeJay55 Well-Known Member

Can’t LE get records of all her calls and transcripts of all her texts even without the phone?

Marg from Oz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.