Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the impression, more and more all the time, that Gabby was murdered on 26th August.

From your 2nd link:
She said she saw the van on Aug. 26 with the man, who she now believes was Laundrie, inside .... “He was just acting weird,” she told The Chronicle on Monday. “You know, when you’re out in the middle of nowhere, your hackles go up when you see something that’s out of the ordinary.”
“He was very awkward and confused and it was just him — there was no Gabby”
IMO she was deceased after that last face time with her mom

IMO: I would point out that just because a person is fascinated with certain things pertaining to death, it doesn't mean they're warped or are unhealthily infatuated with it. When I was his age, I used to like skulls and skeletons, and had a collection of them, including a skull keychain. I even had a skeleton hanging from my car mirror by a noose for years. Why? I don't know, it was just a phase I was going through. Maybe attributed to metal music's overuse of skulls and skeletons in the then album covers and concert t-shirts; the cool factor. I outgrew it and realized it was ridiculous. Now this is not to take away from the dark creepiness that we see in Brian's interests, because I truly feel there's something off about him that's readily apparent. I think the psychological tell-tale signs, coupled with the infatuation (taking it beyond fascination, to a deep personal thing), is the complete picture that points to something wrong.

Last edited:
Does anyone here live in the Laundrie family's area? Has anyone been able to see on any video news reports if neigbours have security cameras? Perhaps someone on his street or on the streets leading to the reserve have doorbell cameras? I find it hard to believe that surveillance video of any kind hasn't surfaced, showing him driving by as he went to this reserve, like his parents claim he did. Unless he didn't go there. Yet they said they retreived the car from there, and that he drove it there. If he did it, there must be some video proof somewhere, either traffic cameras, another person's dashcam, home surveillance, etc.

How accurate are police scanner apps? I noticed when I was listening to Sarasota this morning there was a code listed underneath "active alerts" for Active Manhunt as of 7:03 am this morning.
If you are listening to LE then the information is correct but remember that dispatchers are just that - dispatching units to calls received.

What agency is N7073T? Isn't that some private lookie-loo?
FlightAware is a digital aviation company and operates the world's largest flight tracking and data platform. With global connectivity to every segment of aviation, FlightAware provides over 10,000 aircraft operators and service providers as well as over 13,000,000 passengers with global flight tracking solutions, predictive technology, analytics, and decision-making tools.

FlightAware receives data from air traffic control systems in over 45 countries, FlightAware's network of ADS-B ground stations in 195 countries, Aireon global space-based ADS-B, and datalink (satellite/VHF) via every major provider, including ARINC, SITA, Satcom Direct, Garmin, and Honeywell GoDirect.
About FlightAware - FlightAware

I'd check also if BL'S parents don't own any cabins, huts, summerhouses or something like that. All of their properties need to be checked thoroughfully and the parents themselves shoukd be placed under a strict yet discreet surveillance. I can bet they keep helping him to evade the LE.
I agree with this and Boats could be the other possible escape being near Gulf of Mex., Florida. BL family does not appear to be boaters but someone in family may have one docked or it was part of his master escape plan.

What really did it for me is the video of her making breakfast - she says “Brian is doing some yoga” she hesitated before she said that. He is clearly not doing yoga - he is sitting there. And then she whispers into the camera “I’m going to steal some of his granola”. Within a few seconds of her saying that he is like right next to her looking over her shoulder and pacing in the background . Odd. Something right there from that interaction alone gave me a bad vibe about him….

I dont make much if it. I see it as staged for content.

FlightAware is a digital aviation company and operates the world's largest flight tracking and data platform. With global connectivity to every segment of aviation, FlightAware provides over 10,000 aircraft operators and service providers as well as over 13,000,000 passengers with global flight tracking solutions, predictive technology, analytics, and decision-making tools.

FlightAware receives data from air traffic control systems in over 45 countries, FlightAware's network of ADS-B ground stations in 195 countries, Aireon global space-based ADS-B, and datalink (satellite/VHF) via every major provider, including ARINC, SITA, Satcom Direct, Garmin, and Honeywell GoDirect.
About FlightAware - FlightAware
TY. I'm quite familiar with FlighAware and it's similar "competition". My inquiry was not about Flight Aware... It was about the agency using a private heli to conduct a official/formal search for Laundrie. What agency is using a Sky/Dallas heli? I think it's some private flight.

Does anyone here live in the Laundrie family's area? Has anyone been able to see on any video news reports if neigbours have security cameras? Perhaps someone on his street or on the streets leading to the reserve have doorbell cameras? I find it hard to believe that surveillance video of any kind hasn't surfaced, showing him driving by as he went to this reserve, like his parents claim he did. Unless he didn't go there. Yet they said they retreived the car from there, and that he drove it there. If he did it, there must be some video proof somewhere, either traffic cameras, another person's dashcam, home surveillance, etc.

I have wondered if we haven't heard about or seen any camera footage is because the FBI is leading this case? I just can't imagine with all of the available security cameras that they don't have *some* form of information confirming that he went to the reserve. I know when local police (meaning, local to me) run an investigation all sorts of information gets leaked into the public, but maybe since the FBI is in charge, they are tighter-lipped?

I agree with this and Boats could be the other possible escape being near Gulf of Mex., Florida. BL family does not appear to be boaters but someone in family may have one docked or it was part of his master escape plan.

How far can you go in a small boat? Where would his destination be?

We’re expecting to get wet by the end of the day and check the entire area for Brian Laundrie,” Commander Joe Fussell with the North Port Police Department said.

According to officers, 75% of the area they’re searching is underwater. Resources involved in the search include ATVs, UTVs, drones and K-9s.

Police say during their days of searching in the reserve they haven’t found any significant items.
Search for person of interest in Gabby Petito’s death, Brian Laundrie, continues Wednesday | WFLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak