Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #25

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunset

Sunset Well-Known Member

It would be crazy if they are searching just to make BL reassured/overconfident that he is safe (somewhere else) and he comes out for supplies. I know it sounds weird but would have worked if there wasn't so much public interest/media coverage.

10ofRods, Kapua and newsreader25 like this.

2. R.U.Kidding!

R.U.Kidding! Well-Known Member

So a person in the heat of an argument with another, both pushing or shoving each other, resulting in one falling against a rock causing death. Would this be manslaughter or a Degree of murder?

George Fayne and 10ofRods like this.
  3. ExpectingUnicorns

ExpectingUnicorns . . . only the pure of heart can see.

Trail Cam Individual Identified:
    The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office has positively identified the individual whose image was captured on a deer trail camera near Baker and shared on social media, sparking nationwide speculation that it was missing North Port Florida resident Brian Laundrie.

Arkay, Beccalynne, zoomom2 and 42 others like this.
  4. LeeJay55

LeeJay55 Well-Known Member

First.of.all that is not a place to run to to hide!
    Its terrible in there right now.
    I think its look in here while I go there!
    Where did he go my guess is north to get.out of florida!
    I think he has a vehicle!

ctmom, rkendmar and shotgun09 like this.
  5. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

No sight nor sound, sadly.
    Helluva resource intensive search though, not sure when or if I ever saw the like of it except in terrorism cases.

Pipsissiway_Potts and Hazelnutty like this.
  6. Alethea

Alethea Verified Attorney

Agreed, I think it was very kind and thoughtful. Crime scene techs and FBI agents are people too. It was surely very sad to find Gabby murdered. We don't know what the scene looked like but it might have been brutal. The people who found her were leaving their respects and honoring her life. The national parks are supposed to be a peaceful place to enjoy nature, not somewhere to harm another person.

NoSI, Sunny123, ctmom and 32 others like this.
  7. Kristin Esq.

Kristin Esq. Verified Attorney

Every state defines the degrees of murder and manslaughter slightly differently.

8. JayWill

JayWill Former Member

And well they should have been alarmed when their son arrived home without Gabby. Why do you think that he would not tell police when and where he last saw her? Why did his parents support this?

ctmom, zoomom2, Quill and 3 others like this.
  9. milkshakedonkey

milkshakedonkey Well-Known Member

Manslaughter most likely IMO. Im not a lawyer or professional, but sadly have personal experience with family that indicates that to be the case.

10. Blef

Blef Verified Criminologist

Totally agree, and it adds into his pattern of control and leaving her isolated, which friends are reporting too. He had taken her ID once so she couldn’t go dancing according to her friend Rose.

A couple of days ago I opined whether he had physically left her and driven off in the van before and that’s why she had climbed back into the van on the drivers side after the 911 call to report him slapping her. He abandoned her when he flew back to help with the storage issues.

11. Sunshynn

Sunshynn The girl with kaleidoscope eyes

CarmelEyesD, Arkay, JaePim and 24 others like this.
  12. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

13. OtisC

OtisC Well-Known Member

It is hard to know his level of intelligence based on what I have seen, or more importantly, a lack there of.

LE may not find him where they are currently looking but that is not because they are fools. They are smart in their training, to follow leads, organize resources, and communicate smartly and effectively.

cass523, Tippy Lynn and TL4S like this.
  14. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

I don't know about any other press, or who was out there at that time, but Brian Entin (you can look him up on twitter) was at the Laundrie house on Tues and noted that the Mustang wasn't there. He left that night(can't remember what time) and the Mustang still wasn't there. However when he returned on Wednesday morning, the Mustang was back out in the driveway. So I'm not sure when the Mustang initially left the driveway, but it was gone when Entin got to the house on Tuesday morning. In other words, I'm not sure if Entin was at the Laundrie house before Tuesday.

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin

ctmom, carbuff and sassyblue like this.
  15. jamicat

jamicat Well-Known Member

We can ascertain when that van passed that camera, to be precise. That’s all. Nothing else at this point. He might not have been in that van. No one has been able to prove definitively exactly when and how BL got home and when he arrived and left that home.

ctmom and citizen_sleuth like this.
  16. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

https://twitter.com/dannielle_garci/status/1440746411272728577?s=21

#JusticeforGabby The owner of Front Yard Productions is the creator behind these signs for #GabbyPetito One will stay at the memorial at city hall, the other two will travel from yard to yard for those who want it free of charge. 100+ ppl signed up to host a sign @winknews

F109CA73-7665-4AFF-9310-3E2FA39A30AC.jpeg 91ABEE1D-833D-4308-B92E-2FA0BC884858.jpeg D49B3F5B-7401-4571-AA12-A9DCC5A149EC.jpeg

17. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Kindness Matters

Thanks so much, @kittythehare. Surely he will be located soon with so many eyes out there!

His parents should be on atvs and in a swamp with these good people searching.

JMHO

Bogbean, ctmom, mainemom376 and 4 others like this.
  18. Lola68

Lola68 Well-Known Member

Have LE confirmed last sighting of BL (other than what his parents have said). All reports I've seen are prefaced with "the family haven't seen him"...

Have BL's family made any public appeals to help find him?

Bogbean, Jlocke, Blef and 1 other person like this.
  19. Stoneymetal

Stoneymetal Member

DBM - was told that driver cam is the same pass, just didn't catch that myself.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
  20. milkshakedonkey

milkshakedonkey Well-Known Member

I'm relieved that the trail cam is now verified as not BL. That previous information was so vague.

Arkay, dacjess, carbuff and 17 others like this.
  21. cady

cady Well-Known Member

Probably left before the press arrived. Early in the morning, would be my guess. jmo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.