Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FBI wouldn't have searched their home if they didn't have a good lead to believe that evidence is inside their home either leading to Brians whereabouts, who killed Gabby, how she was killed, and where she was located.
Add to that whether any weapons registered to them were missing. JMO

When I see people talking about how he would stay hydrated I can't help but think how dumb this guy is. He literally walked around national parks carrying half a melon and spoon everywhere as his hydration because "they're 90% water" and he shunned plastic bottles. He's not anywhere near being a survivalist IMO. Just viewing how they lived, nothing indicates they were the types that would rough it much more than tents in a primitive camping area. I highly doubt he's alive in the wilderness - I think he's dead by suicide or being harbored somewhere.
Agree. Survivalist = no. I peg the guy as an anti-establishment-type. Sorta like a modern day hippie, if you will.

Petito's family lawyer threatens to sue Laundrie's attorney

The lawyer for Gabby Petito’s family is threatening legal action against Brian Laundrie’s attorney for allegedly posting photos of the slain Long Island native online “in an effort to gain business.”

“The family tried to remove their daughter’s pictures from your page and were informed that only the business owner can add or remove pictures,” attorney Richard Stafford wrote in a letter Wednesday to Steven Bertolino, who represents Petito’s boyfriend, Laundrie.

“Furthermore, the Petito and Schmidt family demand that you cease and desist posting pictures of Gabby Petito to any and all of your social media pages, web pages or advertisements in an effort to gain business,” Stafford said. “I am sure this will be taken care of by 2 p.m. or I will take further action on behalf of Gabby’s family.

https://twitter.com/foxnews/status/1440758929206628352?s=21

FULL BLOWN INCIDENT': Eyewitnesses describe Brian Laundrie encounter at WY restaurant before Gabby Petito vanished

BBM
FIRST ON FOX: One of the last times Gabby Petitowas seen alive involved an explosive argument between Brian Laundrie and wait staff at a Jackson Hole restaurant, according to a New Orleans couple who said they witnessed the spat.

"I have chills right now," Nina Celie Angelo told Fox News Digital Wednesday. "It's crazy because it wasn't just like we passed them on the street -- it was a full blown incident."

Angelo said she and her boyfriend, Matthew England, were in town for a wedding in late August. They were out to lunch at Merry Piglets, a Tex-Mex restaurant, between 1 and 2 p.m. on Aug. 27, when they said an agitated Laundrie began arguing with a waitress. Four and a half hours later, a travel-blogging couple passed Petito's van at a campsite north of town….
Yeah, I have my doubts about this social media influencer after watching her videos about it… but we’ll see. It’s a restaurant so it should be relatively easy to corroborate if more diners come forward. /JMO

Sounds like the parents have been supporting the "artist" since high school 5 years ago. I do realize the timeline of "figuring it out" has expanded since I was young but still...

I also want to give the Laundrie's a bit of a break if they find him dead. They HAD to have known by last Tuesday that something wasn't right regardless of what Brian had said. To let him take off possibly with a gun to deal with it his own way had to be tough...MHO.
If however he's found alive or miles away, throw the book at 'em.

Hi everyone. I haven’t been in Websleuths for so long. So apologies if this isn’t the correct spot to post this or if it has been answered already. Where was Gabby’s body found in relation to that YouTube dash cam video of the van at the side of the road? Does anyone know?

Most notably is one photo that was uploaded to Pinterest weeks before Petito’s disappearance. The image shows drawings of several haunting figures, and right in the center, a sketch of a gravestone with the words “My baby” engraved on it.
Gabby Petito Disappearance: All The Disturbing Clues On Social Media, Including Brian Laundrie's Alleged Cryptic Posts

https://www.pinterest.com/blaundrie1197/
*theres that photo again. The one that was newly uploaded on Sept 15 to his Spotify acct.
Eta:
TinEye Reverse Image Search

Last edited:
I think BL is of above average intelligence. I'd give him at least 120, if not 125. Perhaps higher. I'm still looking at his considerable amount of art (there's a personality factor here too - for a 22 year old, he's spent a lot of time on his art, his planting projects, his climbing, his hiking, etc). His written utterances show an above average vocabulary for someone his age. He could also be called eccentric but not delusional..
I don't agree. Most of his "art" is derivative if not outright copies from pulp/popular fiction. I don't see indications of above average erudition in his writing.
This case is not notable because the perpetrator is interesting in any way, but rather because of the post-disappearance tick tok and Instagram phenomena driven by others.

The amount of eyewitnesses in this case who're social media influencers (youtubers/tiktoker's/instagramer's/etc.) and just happened to be in Wyoming and saw Brian/Gabbie or their van in some capacity is very weird.

I think it's a combination of it being a very photogenic spot (so influencers will be there in greater numbers than in Small Town, Kansas) and everyone being an influencer these days.

What was the date when the Bethunes found the van on the side of the road? 28th?
I don't remember.
After the 27th I assume if that restaurant sighting is genuine.

I find it a little interesting that The Merry Piglets is JUST inside town, looks to be the first restaurant.
Another potential last proof of life. Good evidence if true. Wonder if the restaurant has cameras? Or maybe other video nearby?

The amount of eyewitnesses in this case who're social media influencers (youtubers/tiktoker's/instagramer's/etc.) and just happened to be in Wyoming and saw Brian/Gabbie or their van in some capacity is very weird.

It's a very popular vacation spot and August is probably the most popular vacation month.

Grand Tetons and Yellowstone are two of the most famous and notable national parks. In terms of annual visitors, they are 5th and 2nd, respectively, out of 60+ national parks.

So I know all the live cameras around the Tetons and Jackson Hole have been shared. Have we determined if there is a way to view archives of this?

I wish there were. We watch several of them daily (one on TV while we teach online; I keep another open on my desktop to take an "outdoor" break while teaching). We've tried to figure out how to save Youtube livestreams (some of the webcams are owned by Nature Conservancy or the National Park). We haven't figured out how to save any of it. I think there is a way to do it and tried to get help in learning how, but that went no where. We have Youtube Premium because it promised we could download videos but that actually is almost impossible too (many youtubers have their own deals with Youtube that prohibit us from taking their content wholesale).

I assume that the camera owners themselves do have the ability to do this - but do they do it? No idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv