Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of eyewitnesses in this case who're social media influencers (youtubers/tiktoker's/instagramer's/etc.) and just happened to be in Wyoming and saw Brian/Gabbie or their van in some capacity is very weird.

Keep in mind too that even very small SM pages are BLOWING UP based on the coverage/popularity of this case. They are not necessarily 'influencers' to begin with

Has this been discussed (and can it be)? How did BL make a living? Did his parents fund his lifestyle? Did he ever have a job? We've heard from GP where she worked and what she did prior to "van life" and also what her aspirations were. I've heard nothing about BL. Is that detailed somewhere?

The amount of eyewitnesses in this case who're social media influencers (youtubers/tiktoker's/instagramer's/etc.) and just happened to be in Wyoming and saw Brian/Gabbie or their van in some capacity is very weird.
Very amazing. IMHO. This has just been incredible to watch unfold. So many vanlifers, influencers doing all they can to find Gabby. Just amazing. MOO!

And well they should have been alarmed when their son arrived home without Gabby. Why do you think that he would not tell police when and where he last saw her? Why did his parents support this?
I think these are good questions that we don't yet know the answers to one way or the other. We do not know if whether or not he/they communicated with the police, for sure, the police have not said that specifically and we have no facts that confirm anything regarding his parents outside of silence, and media reports and statements from her parents. Nothing otherwise official or hard evidence. I think this is important to consider.

FOX NEWS w/ Margaret MacCallum at 3:08 ET - Interview with neighbors who moved across the street from Brian, Gabby and his parents in June but did not/ do not “know” them: Neighbor said they saw the son and parents stock with supplies, a newly bought camper which fits down into the bed of a pickup truck and hangs over the cab. Then the 3 of them went on a “couple or 3 day trip together”… which the neighbors said they thoughts was odd for a son that age to go away with his parents in a tiny camper such as that. This was a few weeks ago after Brian returned from trip with Gabby, according to neighbors.

An unplanned trip to PLAN something?
Possibly thought LE was watching the house(too bad they weren’t )Love to pull all Walmart videos around where they camped or passed along the way. Hmm. You know, cash purchases for survival stuff.

I’m just glad the neighbors shared this nugget!
After all FBI has asked everyone who has any info to contact them.

MOO

So, adding in the lunch stop at the Merry Piglets on Friday, August 27, we may be able to confirm Gabby was alive at least around that time. This leads me to believe that she did in fact send the Snapchat to her friend that said she was on her way to Yellowstone on the 27th. However, I think that she DID NOT send the text to her mother asking her to "help Stan" on the 27th.

The restaurant is around 40 minutes from the campsite where Gabby's remains were found. JMO but I think her time of death is somewhere between the sighting at the restaurant at 1-2PM and the time the text was sent to her mother. Date of death - Friday, August 27th.

unless they were exploring something else in the area this story will be pretty easy for LE to check up on, ask the employee at the resturant about it, im sure they can figure this out pretty fast.

IMODriving that far didn’t seem to be that much of an issue because it’s literally part of their adventure as van lifers and Jackson is a popular destination.

Why are their friends, her friends, his friends not speaking up. At 22, 23, you may not tell your parents everything but you'd tell your friends. Also, with all the fights, disagreements did Gabby ever tell her parents? Did she call and tell anyone about the Moab police incident?
There is a friend of Gabby's named Rose who's given statements to the press. And yes, Gabby did call her mother during the police dv incident in Moab.

A reply to a Nancy Grace Tweet contained a screenshot of the TikTok video - the original version on page 15 of the media thread, at approximately 1:33 in the video. They claimed it showed Gabby’s Ipad laying against a fallen tree trunk on the left side of the road, along with something else. I looked at the video and I see the objects. I went back to the tweet and it’s gone. IMO, that tree trunk looks much like the one tagged with paint by investigators. Has this been mentioned before?

Edited for typo

Another potential last proof of life. Good evidence if true. Wonder if the restaurant has cameras? Or maybe other video nearby?

Google street view (taken July 2019) shows at least one camera outside the restaurant.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 3.44.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 3.44.44 PM.png
    890.3 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics