Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it looks like on the timeline, Gabby was last seen ALIVE the afternoon of the 27th in the restaurant and then the youtubers van drove by with the door closing quietly that evening. I think she was killed almost directly after the blowup in the restaurant.

4X8oCbge_mini.jpg

Fox News
@FoxNews
· 13m
'FULL BLOWN INCIDENT': Eyewitnesses describe Brian Laundrie encounter at WY restaurant before Gabby Petito vanished https://foxnews.com/us/gabby-petit

Can you summarize? I think it's been taken down.

Has this been discussed (and can it be)? How did BL make a living? Did his parents fund his lifestyle? Did he ever have a job? We've heard from GP where she worked and what she did prior to "van life" and also what her aspirations were. I've heard nothing about BL. Is that detailed somewhere?
i thought i read somewhere that he worked at publix at one point? but was currently unemployed

There is nothing logical to killing your girlfriend then driving home and going on with your life !!!! With no explanation!
We don't know what parents were told we don't know when they
Got this.lawyer!
The lawyer gave them.sound advice imo!
He took.off leaving his mom.and dad to take the blame!
He's smart
He devious!

OK. Young man kills girlfriend. He’s in a total panic. I totally can see him jumping in van and heading home to mom and dad for advice and help. He got both. Seems logical to me. Happens a lot, sadly. A lot of people do not immediately call LE if they kill someone, even accidentally. But really if it was some freak accident, I think most of us would call LE. By a huge margin. Or if we came back to a dead loved one , friend, person. Unless instrumental in the death it makes no sense not to call LE. It would be an auto reaction for most of us

Keep in mind too that even very small SM pages are BLOWING UP based on the coverage/popularity of this case. They are not necessarily 'influencers' to begin with

Let's not forget that while GP was trying to become a travel blogger/influencer/whatever, people who accessed her social media at the beginning of this saga noted she only had a few hundred (or maybe 1,000?) followers and that the Youtube video had 500ish views.

She was an aspiring influencer but was not well-known to the greater "van life" or travel blog world.

Brian Laundrie argued in Wyoming restaurant hours before Gabby Petito vanished: eyewitnesses

FIRST ON FOX: One of the last times Gabby Petito was seen alive involved an explosive argument between Brian Laundrie and wait staff at a Jackson Hole restaurant, according to a New Orleans couple who said they witnessed the spat.

"I have chills right now," Nina Celie Angelo told Fox News Digital Wednesday. "It's crazy because it wasn't just like we passed them on the street — it was a full blown incident."

Angelo said she and her boyfriend, Matthew England, were in town for a wedding in late August. They were out to lunch at Merry Piglets, a Tex-Mex restaurant, between 1 and 2 p.m. on Aug. 27, when they said an agitated Laundrie began arguing with a waitress. Four and a half hours later, a travel-blogging couple passed Petito's van at a campsite north of town.

Angelo, a photographer, said she couldn’t overhear the conversation but that she believed Laundrie was arguing with staff over the bill or about money. She described his body language as "aggressive" and said he left and returned about four times.

At one point, Petito came inside and apologized for Laundrie’s behavior, Angelo said.

Does anyone have more information on Brian's August 17-23 trip back to Florida then back to Salt Lake City? It seems strange to leave a planned cross country road trip to unpack a storage unit (especially for an entire week). They had little money but could afford a plane ticket & a hotel for Gabby during this time? It does not make any sense to me & I can't figure out why nobody is discussing this. I have to be missing something...
This was widely discussed back on about thread 12-15 (?). Just doesn't make sense.

Some thought he came back to get gun but how does he get it on the plane back to SLC?

Some think he took off because they actually broke up. He threatened to leave she says go ahead and he does. Their toxic relationship can't deal with being alone or the prospect that they are unlovable by anyone else but each other. She pleads or he pleads and returns. I actually think he returned the 21st not the 23rd and they spent a nice 3 nights together "making up". However, the reality of "vanlife" or Brian's decision (perhaps back in FL) to end her life so no one can have here but me, took over.

IMHO, they are both highly romanticizing their relationship in a Romeo and Juliet way, but with internal forces (lack of ego strength) pushing them apart/together not external forces. Kind of simplified, but I hope you all get the point. So tragic that so many young people don't get the types of mental/emotional support they need because quite frankly they do not even know they are spiraling. A random cop is not going to do it. Friends, relatives, teachers they bond with might be able to reach.

Some however, are unreachable. Just really unsure in Brian's case....

https://twitter.com/tiffanyalaniz/status/1440762392317624322?s=21

#BrianLaundrie #GabbyPetito updates
Some new information that I hadn’t heard until today
Witnesses saw Brian & Gabby fighting August 27th at restaurant in Jackson, Wyoming.
AND Neighbors say Brian & his parents went on 3 day camping trip sometime after he got back Sept 1st

BBM - I am assuming these neighbors have talked to LE/FBI about this. I can't even imagine what he could have brought home and hidden with their help. Maybe this was what the comment about "complicity" was hinting at (among other options)
MOO

Keep in mind too that even very small SM pages are BLOWING UP based on the coverage/popularity of this case. They are not necessarily 'influencers' to begin with
Even Gabby's own wasn't very many prior to this. Social Blade shows their Youtube channel at 149 subscribers and 507 views on 9/12. Today it has around 88k subscribers and 4 million views.

The amount of eyewitnesses in this case who're social media influencers (youtubers/tiktoker's/instagramer's/etc.) and just happened to be in Wyoming and saw Brian/Gabbie or their van in some capacity is very weird.

Nah. This whole "van / camping" life is a whole trend on social media and the national parks are full with young people doing just that. #vanlife on instagram has over 11 million posts.

I don't agree. Most of his "art" is derivative if not outright copies from pulp/popular fiction. I don't see indications of above average erudition in his writing.
This case is not notable because the perpetrator is interesting in any way, but rather because of the post-disappearance tick tok and Instagram phenomena driven by others.
Right on, very derivative...outright copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305