Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #25

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymom

Anonymom Well-Known Member

Or, it could be that he complained about the restaurant in order to avoid paying. If paid by card, I imagine LE has the records by now.

Curious-A, Midgie2, SMK777 and 5 others like this.

2. Eli9

Eli9 Well-Known Member

was it a fox news exclusive with the neighbors charlene and william?
    oh I am having trouble sitting on this but am certain there will be a link shortly.

3. cady

cady Well-Known Member

Didn't the airstream camper woman say that he was driving really slow on the 26th? And on the 27th she saw the same van had backed in. She said he was alone.....puzzling. jmo

4. TL4S

TL4S Well-Known Member

Do we know if BL returned with his parents from this "camping" trip?

5. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

I don’t find it hard to believe-after all, what else were they doing, anyway? And maybe they got tired of eating yogurt and granola?

Curious-A, whatsnext and Estelle like this.
  6. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Believer of Miracles

One of the last times Gabby Petito was seen alive involved an explosive argument between Brian Laundrie and wait staff at a Jackson Holerestaurant, according to a New Orleans couple who said they witnessed the spat.

"I have chills right now," Nina Celie Angelo told Fox News Digital Wednesday. "It's crazy because it wasn't just like we passed them on the street — it was a full blown incident."

Angelo said she and her boyfriend, Matthew England, were in town for a wedding in late August. They were out to lunch at Merry Piglets, a Tex-Mex restaurant, between 1 and 2 p.m. on Aug. 27, when they said an agitated Laundrie began arguing with a waitress. Four and a half hours later, a travel-blogging couple passed Petito's van at a campsite north of town.
    Brian Laundrie argued in Wyoming restaurant hours before Gabby Petito vanished: eyewitnesses

Curious-A, Newsjunkiejen, Hap and 8 others like this.
  7. bellyup

bellyup Well-Known Member

I've long suspected that the Bethunes just narrowly missed the actual time of death (either right before or right after). I'm convinced that the van door closes on their video and that either one or both of them were in the van at that time.

I wish we could get information on the day after. I've heard absolutely nothing that occurred 8-28. Was the van there at all that day, did anyone see it?

8. Eli9

Eli9 Well-Known Member

yes that's it.

9. Caring4Many

Caring4Many Verified Insider-Rose Marie Gayhart Case

While I get the frustration, I don't see how this is helpful for him to do this.

10. BryterLayter

BryterLayter Well-Known Member

Could have been anagram to her mum: Send The Authorities Now ?

11. Sunshynn

Sunshynn The girl with kaleidoscope eyes

I typically like John Walsh and can't imagine what he has went through, however, this is not the time to be grandstanding and beating your chest.
    We ALL want BL to be found and we ALL want someone to be accountable for GP's untimely death but he's just taking the focus away from the issue.

12. MadMcGoo

MadMcGoo Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Yeah, several of us seem to have seen it live. Why there is nothing on their (Fox News) SM I don’t know.

13. hey-Debbie

hey-Debbie Well-Known Member

Does anyone remember or have a link to the GP & BL sighting in a store in Victor, WY on August 26th? That's the one where she supposedly says as she's going out the door that they are engaged.

14. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

I wonder if that neighbor's story about them packing up the camper would be enough for LE to get a warrant for the telematics on the pickup or location data from mom and dad's phones.

15. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Ita. Reports on this case are becoming bizarre.

16. GDawg89

GDawg89 Well-Known Member

I do not believe it is 4-5 hours.

Sunset likes this.
  17. PermanentMood

PermanentMood Active Member

32:30 of the body cam footage has BL saying they have very little money, for sure. This was in response to being asked if he could afford a hotel.

ShadyLady, Jlocke, Herat and 5 others like this.
  18. Mike in WNY

Mike in WNY Well-Known Member

Possibly, for a Law Enforcement reward (but honestly, I don't think that's the case). But NOBODY else has offered a reward for this guy that is allegedly an absolute critical piece to the homicide puzzle. Not his parents. Not her parents. Not the domestic violence lobby. Not friends. etc. Nobody. I've seen rewards for so-called "John Does" when there is no name attached. In fact, one that comes to mind is covered on WebSleuths and the reward ($35k, I think) was from the FBI. I just wonder if Laundrie is *really* that important to anyone.

19. MadMcGoo

MadMcGoo Moderator Staff Member Moderator

It was implied that he did, but who really knows. They didn’t seem to know much about the family to begin with.

20. lizzied

lizzied Well-Known Member

Regarding the camper. . .. Walsh said it was gone for 2-3 days and BL went camping with his parents.. I can not find that in the timeline, but maybe I'm missing it. I have not heard a lot of discussion about this camping trip until just now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.