Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #26

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TxJan1971

TxJan1971 Well-Known Member

See below:

However, recently it has emerged that before coming back from the trip on September 1, Brian had flown to Florida in August too to help his father move his and Gabby’s things out of a storage unit.

He had apparently left his ex-fiancée in the Fairfield Inn in Salt Lake City and came back home for a few days.
    Why did Brian Laundrie leave Gabby Petito mid-trip? Questions raised over Aug 17-23 Florida trip

2. Camille

Camille Active Member

I really want to know this too and I want to know if she actually did stay away from him the night that the police put him a hotel or if she was there as soon as they police left. Since there was no charge or no citation there was no way to enforce that they not have contact with each other.

3. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

I don't know where they camped the night of the 25th, anyone know? But he was seen pulling into that particular spot by the lady with dog on the 26th, no Gabby in sight. Then seen again (the van, door opening/closing) on the 27th, and again on the 28th by dog lady. So I'd like to know where they were the night of the 25th. I haven't been paying too much attention lately, maybe it's been posted. So far I doubt they camped there before the 26th.

4. thebedbug

thebedbug Well-Known Member

I kind of feel like that's one of the options on the table.

annpats, PixieStix and losangeles24 like this.
  5. Katerz

Katerz Verified Insider/Robert Wiggins

I’m on hold. Tried a different option this time

6. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

someone is moving bottom of screen in this story. 1:03 in to the story.

PixieStix, Sachi and pcap like this.
  7. Charlie26

Charlie26 Member

Does anybody know the dates Gabby and Brian were in Moab?

PhoneJockey, PixieStix and Quill like this.
  8. pcap

pcap Well-Known Member

Thank you!

PixieStix and diggndeeperstill like this.
  9. FrankieColumbo

FrankieColumbo Member

That's a pity. It would be good to get the hostess's POV and see if she can confirm it. Given he had a blazing row with her she would surely be able to ID him.

10. OtisC

OtisC Well-Known Member

If you think he was on a flight, that would be easy to trace. No need for camera footage.

11. Shellinaya

Shellinaya Former Member

I originally thought killing her took more than one day, if that's what happened, because of his movements and actions from the 27th to the 29th. Especially since he was spotted driving so slowly and "acting weird" by eye witnesses.

I saw the crime scene photos last night of the log marked "16" by LE and that definitely looks like drops of blood on that log. One below the 16, and two above it. So now I"m not so sure it took a long time to kill her, whoever did it. There are a lot of marks on pieces of wood and rock so potentially, maybe a lot of blood and evidence. The autopsy results will probably tell us a lot about what happened.

I'm also at the point where I think BL probably offed himself. He probably has no future outside of jail, where ever he may be hiding, and that might have sunk in for him. It would not be such a tragedy if he did, IMO. Save the taxpayers a lot of money paying for a long trial and his life in jail. They can still find out a lot from the autopsy, from evidence at the scene, and more witness accounts will probably come out.

IMO

12. milkshakedonkey

milkshakedonkey Well-Known Member

The person in the video clip has been reported to WFLA if I remember correctly. Im sure they can get the footage to who needs to see it.

PixieStix and LAhiker like this.
  13. thebedbug

thebedbug Well-Known Member

This starts to muddy up the story, though.

If they were in the same weird spot on the 26th - but were out having lunch on the 27th - then back in that same weird spot on the 27th and 28th... why were they ever in the weird spot? Maybe the reason they were there wasn't nefarious to begin with.

14. Kingsley

Kingsley Well-Known Member

I do agree with the original question that it could be informative to know what Gabby was doing during those six days.

15. Mmaaix

Mmaaix Well-Known Member

A camper like that one in a driveway is pretty normal in the south.

16. DCinga

DCinga Active Member

⬆️ This!! Why are we just now learning this??

17. AlliCat36

AlliCat36 Active Member

There is absolutely someone walking.. I would think it is LE, as someone on the run or in hiding would freeze at the sound of a helicopter overhead. I’m sure they are analyzing every second of both their own and media aerial footage at this point, but it never hurts to send a tip. That’s pretty much how the puzzle pieces have been coming together at this point.

pcap, PixieStix, losangeles24 and 8 others like this.
  18. Newsjunkiejen

Newsjunkiejen Former Member

I keep coming to the same conclusion. I think BL is in a place that he knows (like Long Island), with all the supplies that were stashed in the camper topper.

Maybe to the neighbour it looked like Brian and his dad were working on the camper, or preparing for a camping trip, but every single thing put into that camper topper could've been supplies and food and money for Brian to survive on the next few weeks!!

Did his mum and dad then drive him as far north as possible, and maybe a friend or relative then came down from Long Island to meet half way?

Do they own property or a cabin that they could have driven Brian to with all those supplies?

As crazy as this sounds, would LE be keeping tabs on their 'family friend' lawyer!? He's in Long Island.

MOO

19. MLaps

MLaps Well-Known Member

It's not the same as JB and Walt and/or Josh. Watching their live streams makes me miss being in the Tampa area tbh.

20. dacjess

dacjess Where is Summer

TIR is having a show tonight about how US Marshalls track fugitives. Brian Laundrie is one of the topics they will be discussing.

live at 8pm EST

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.