Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #26

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coquette

Coquette Observer

IMO, he killed her right after this. This was the day Gabby had enough of his bullying, misogynist behavior. IMO, watching him verbally attack these women triggered something in her. The fact that she went back in to apologize for his behavior? And he knew she was ashamed of him?

That would do it.

MOO.

jash, sleuth4justice, Cora95 and 36 others like this.

2. bordenpears33

bordenpears33 Well-Known Member

I feel like a lot the neighbors were waiting to hear the preliminary autopsy results before speaking out. Maybe they still had faith and were hoping that their close neighbors weren't that unscrupulous. MOO...

3. BeachSky

BeachSky Well-Known Member

Omg, I think I saw a shot of that garage…it was packed full of misc objects

MOo

PixieStix, Bravo and shotgun09 like this.
  4. Jlocke

Jlocke Active Member

Most of the reports use adjectives like "explosive," and "aggressive" but fail to include the bit that he was reportedly NOT yelling. I'd love to see an "explosive and aggressive" argument that didn't involve yelling. Sounds like a comedy bit, to be honest.

5. RealisticThinker

RealisticThinker Member

Couple thoughts. You may not agree.

I think we’re giving way to much weight that the parents helped him escape from this camping story from the neighbor. They would have to know they’d be on camera somewhere driving him to airport or other places based on theories here.

Let’s say he didn’t do it. The other thought and this goes to Brian’s mindset. His IG says “brainwashed” by the media in the description. He clearly has strong views on things and potentially knew the media would convict him before a trial which makes what he’s doing now not at all odd to him, but to us. He clearly trusts no one.

6. Charlie26

Charlie26 Member

We did! Might have been my most favorite vacation! Utah is beautiful

Lubilu and milkshakedonkey like this.
  7. RabidDogISC

RabidDogISC Well-Known Member

I agree, these dates have little to no information regarding the Laundrie families activities. I think these dates hold a lot of important information that hopefully LE have or are working on now.

8. RealisticThinker

RealisticThinker Member

right? Did she meet someone?

9. Sachi

Sachi Well-Known Member

Laundrie's neighbors say family appeared to go 'camping' after boyfriend returned from Wyoming
    The neighbors of the Laundrie family in North Port, Fla. – the would-be in-laws of deceased 22-year-old Gabby Petito – told Fox News Wednesday that about a week after Petito's then-fiance Brian Laundrie returned from the Mountain West, the family packed up an "attached camper" and took what they believed to be a long-weekend camping trip.

Charlene and William Guthrie told "The Story" that it has been a "nightmare" living across from the Laundries since Petito and later Brian went missing.

…WOW, just getting up to speed.
    They took a trip with him Labor Day Weekend 4,5,6 Sept? OMG. Folks, do we have any verified witnesses that saw him after that weekend?

10. rleigh123

rleigh123 Well-Known Member

This sighting, if accurate, is intriguing and significant. This was on 8/27 which is two days after last known communication from Gabby.

11. lizzied

lizzied Well-Known Member

I would be exactly the same, 'their cat goes out around 6 am, he leaves for work about 8ish, sometimes they don't shut off their porch light'. . . . . .. Maybe i'm old in saying this but where is MRS KRAVITZ in this neighborhood.

Bogbean, SugarQueen, Cora95 and 14 others like this.
  12. Coach

Coach Well-Known Member

Why haven’t they changed the manhunt to murder suspect?

HayLouise, PixieStix and gliving like this.
  13. bammab

bammab Former Member

<modsnip> Those are normal camping signs blocking off the area or showing what is allowed. Things like no fires, no tents, no trailers/rvs. The other one is probably some kind of info about restoration.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2021
  14. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

If his parents are telling the truth why aren’t they giving press conferences begging and pleading for Brian to come home, talk to police and they love him like Gabbys parents did? This is not normal behavior. His parents so helped him get away, If any searchers get injured because of this I hope they sue the Laundries and that awful attorney. This could have all been avoided had Brian do the right thing. They completely ignored Gabby's parents text when they could not get in touch with her but at home with Brian riding bikes, yard work and camping. They knew what a horrible family. It makes me sick to my stomach.

15. RabidDogISC

RabidDogISC Well-Known Member

Great post! Interesting thoughts! Do you have a source for the IG “brainwashed” post? I’d be interested in looking into this more. Haven’t seen or heard about this yet.

gliving likes this.
  16. Loveallmyhorsesdogsandcats

Loveallmyhorsesdogsandcats Well-Known Member

Add this point I don’t think it is breaking the law as BL has not been charged with anything.

17. IrishMist

IrishMist You can't control the wind - but you can adjust yo

I don't know if they could get away with that because all of the attention they're getting right now, but they could get him out of North Port without being seen and give him a good start in his pack for the trail.

All conjecture, of course, there's no proof of this. But the camping trip does seem shady to me.

PixieStix and Born2BWild like this.
  18. FrankieColumbo

FrankieColumbo Member

To your second point, if that was his intention not to be convicted by the media he has done the absolute opposite of what he should have done. Him staying completely silent, taking her van home, then running away obviously screams guilt.

19. dlerrahlk1130

dlerrahlk1130 Well-Known Member

Exactly. Having hiked
    a portion of it myself this summer - you pass people and they are very friendly. The backpacking community will be chatting about this is town and they will certainly recognize him. It’s not a good place to hide at all.

20. Cloudydiamond

Cloudydiamond Well-Known Member

Agree. Sometime very close to this at least. I imagine this venture wasn't anything like she thought it would be more times than not. He probably threw her breadcrumbs along the way, but you can only go so long before the masks lifts for good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.