Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #26

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caring4Many

Caring4Many Verified Insider-Rose Marie Gayhart Case

Good point-if we only knew the date & if he was seen after. I am surprised more people on his street don’t have any security camera footages that were be seen yet.

2. kyraz

kyraz Well-Known Member

oh wow I see! Amazing catch! I’m curious if the super short thermal video was given to the news by LE for their piece? And just happened to catch someone clearly walking “before dawn” aka no ground searchers?

agilbe and PixieStix like this.
  3. DCinga

DCinga Active Member

I did...I was wrong.

LE must have some concrete intel to remain in the Preserve area. Haven't been able to follow too close today, but the screenshots show A LOT of personnel and equipment searching that area.

4. lizzied

lizzied Well-Known Member

Christopher..someone posted police report.

5. Hyway

Hyway Well-Known Member

But if they had been fighting I could see her going in the back to distance from him. And he is going slow and erratic because they are yelling back and forth at each other.

6. RANCH

RANCH United we stand, divided we fall.

They went on the trip and came back. Are people saying that BL didn't come back and the parents left him somewhere? JMO.

7. JuneRose

JuneRose Well-Known Member

i dont think they are just coming out of the woodwork sayng it now, they said they told LE about it when she was first reported missing and they were questioned, they are probably just now saying it to meda.

annpats, kimpage, Laughing and 12 others like this.
  8. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

I think a significant question would be was that shot a live, or was that shot an example of what they can do with the technology?

9. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

10. JediChick

JediChick Well-Known Member

With the camper story, I wonder if he even came back home with them after the camping trip...did anyone actually see him come home with them? They said he drove the Mustang out and they brought it back, but did anyone actually see him drive it there? Could it be possible that he was set up with a bunch of the "camping" supplies and one of the parents drove the Mustang and parked it where law enforcement left the note on it?

Apologies if this has been asked...I'm having trouble keeping up with the threads moving so fast!

11. TheGardener

TheGardener Well-Known Member

<modsnip>They stocked the topper, went off for a few days with Brian on board and now, Brian is a ghost. I think things are becoming clearer now.

12. NameUser

NameUser That Old So and So

Wait you have a video? The Police will not mind any language. I promise they have heard and probably been called worse. If you have any information that could be helpful, please call the PD and share it!

That goes for anyone else. Big or small all information can help the police.

DogRescuer, agilbe, SkidRogue and 8 others like this.
  13. Sillybilly

Sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator

ADMIN NOTE:

Discussing info that is in MSM about the parents is allowed. Sleuthing out information related to them, just because it is publicly available is not allowed.

If you don't understand the difference, private message a Mod or Admin and we will help clarify.l

DogRescuer, mompalm, kimpage and 18 others like this.
  14. Shellinaya

Shellinaya Former Member

I just read about that incident for the first time. OMG, if that was him, he sounds like he was spiraling out of control. And took out his general anger later on the person who was with him, Gabby, and maybe because she went inside and apologized for his behavior. If that was really them.
    Wow. The more I read about his behavior as witnessed by others, the more it seems like he had serious issues all along that were really triggered by this whole trip.
    Hope that's not too speculative. It seems fairly obvious to me at this point. I'm not speculating on a mental illness, only that there seemed to be a growing anger problem with him that culminated with Gabby being killed.
    There is so much to learn here about how DV progresses until someone ends up dead.

IMO

15. MLaps

MLaps Well-Known Member

I'm thinking this:

LE/FBI has obtained neighbor's security cam footage (could be from across the street, next door, who knows) and have a timeline of his return, him leaving, etc. This would also include anything his parents have done in this timeline. Phone records have more than likely been looked at, as well as bank accounts. I truly am starting to feel as though his parents are well aware of where he is, but LE cannot do anything because BL is only a POI at this time. If he's caught, they question him, he comes clean, his parents can be charged for helping him.

Just think of ALL of the things going on that we don't know about because FBI is holding it all so close to the vest.

I just feel awful for Gabby's family and friends through ALL of this.

16. bellyup

bellyup Well-Known Member

And/or that they set up a place to disappear him to during their little family camping trip.

17. citizen_sleuth

citizen_sleuth Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

18. msphilosopher

msphilosopher Well-Known Member

Exactly. Camper used to transport supplies for BL to live in wilderness.

Neighbor saw loading up of camper, wonder how much unloading was witnessed. o_O

19. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

Which would explain why the last time he was spotted by them he was wearing his waist strap backpack.

20. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

The best they could recall was a week/week and half after he returned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.