Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks have been mentioning BL flying home for a period of nearly a week without GP.
Has there been any further discourse on this / MSM discussion?

IF he was an abusive, narcissistic, controlling partner, leaving her for this period of time to have experiences of/on her own seems misaligned with typical behaviour.

Is it correct that there haven't been any neighbors who state they saw BL at the house in Aug during his trip home to move things into a storage unit?

It's the "willing to please" that's the kicker. Mothers have to stop raising their daughters to be "pleasing" and "nice". That programming puts them at risk. Everyone should be raised to be courteous, but also to be able to draw boundaries and have limits, and to recognize red flags. Too many women are psychologically hobbled by this "be nice" thing.
How about we teach young boys to be good people and we won’t have to worry about training our daughters to avoid them.

Your statement is exactly why I am concerned he could get away with her murder and make no mistake: I believe he killed her and her death has been ruled a homicide. We don't know he cause of death what evidence the killer left behind but his argument (if he didn't kill himself) at trial will be that they had an argument and he left her, and when he left her she was fine. Ask yourself this question- if that was true, why wouldn't he tell the police that very story- but no, he didn't talk to the police - because he is hiding the truth and now he is running (which equal consciousness of guilt).

In my eyes it comes down to time of death. If he was in Florida when she died, he didnt do it, if he wasn't in Florida than he did. Whether it was an accident or what, no idea. We don't know time of death, we also don't know that he is defined as a suspect. I assume he is and they are not saying it cause if he hears that he definitely will keep running. But time of death is key.

But I am under the assumption that he is responsible but he will get away with it. Not because he is a mastermind, but reasonable doubt and the likely hood of lost evidence due to exposure and issue identifying time of death and cause. JMO

For those chatting about Brian going through the AT, here's a 5 min video of the entire length of the AT. What people fail to understand is that this is a busy trail, I've done it and there were people all around ( I did it twice in the fall of the year). It wouldn't be likely he'd be there long and not be noticed. Not saying it's impossible, but it's unlikely to travel to such a well travelled area with so many people. If he's looking to hide out, he'd be better off in the reserve in FL.

If he is a survivalist/prepper at all, he would have a "bug out bag" - my step dad is a big prepper and has one that has meal bars (2500 cals. per bar with tons of fat, sugar, protein), a water filter, and this lightweight blanket that blocks you from thermal imaging.

I have witnessed similar things personally myself, I assure you it's quite possible. The stress of a deteriorating relationship would severely impact his mental health ,and his ability to keep control over his emotions was rapidly decreasing. JMO.
I’ve been there. They are quite good at both. They are much more concerned about image to people that know them or cops than strangers.
What if BL told his parents that Gabby was in yellowstone with a friend and her parents likely just couldn't reach her because there was no cell signal there... which would line up with the text BL may have sent Gabby's parents.
The parents raised this NPD guy. They have enable appeased and created this monster. IMO there is no way that they are not aware of what and who he is….and the text said Yosemite I believe (which does have cell signal).

There is no conformation of an argument by Merry Piglets, all they do on their Instagram page is confirm that BL and GP were there.

I guess its not confirmation, but the couple that talked about the argument or incident do have receipts that they were there. Other than perhaps overstating the severity, I don't think they would entirely make up the incident. Either way, it provides information for the timeline.

First time posting!

I don't think there is a discrepancy. It's all about power dynamics. He feels he has more power than "restaurant staff." But, the male police officer clearly has more power than him. Therefore, he has no problem treating restaurant staff like trash, while trying to portray Mr. Nice Guy to the police. IMO.
Thanks. Welcome to posting. :D

I am with you, Glaber! This trip could have been a 3 day weekend to find a hiding place for Brian. Very concerned Brian was never at the house after that trip. Would explain how his parents seem unconcerned for his safety in the alligator infested swamp. They know he is safe just where they left him.

BBM.

Do we know that this is how they feel?
I've seen no direct statement from them or on their behalf other than the clipped condolences.
I think we might be making assumptions here.

It is 100% safe to camp tent in Florida as a grown adult human. I wouldn't do it in a tent with a toddler or dog near water as they could absolutely catch the eye of a large gator but otherwise none of these animals are the threat that media is making them out to be.

Not a snake not a coyote not even a black bear. They're all far more afraid of man that we are of them. My grandparents had a gator that liked to sun in their backyard. My grandfather would walk out to pick oranges stomp his foot and tell it to "shoo" and off it would go. Their biggest concern was their little dog and ultimately the gator had to be relocated because of peoples pet concerns but if you stay away from them - they aren't coming to find you and attack you.
but your forgetting that this is swamp, not a yard, a gotor wont really hunt you down to mess with you unless they have babies nearby, then only God can help you, also the mosquitoes in this area in unforgiving, the wet ground, the red ants clinging to anything dry and hornets nests and all the poisen ivy and oak and summack, its pure torture in that swamp.

I’m getting frustrated yesterday I was able to post screenshots from my phone with no problem and today I keep getting my file is too big. I was trying to post a screenshot from the Flightradar24 where they were looking and there was what looked to be a house that leads into a lake or something. Wonder if LE has searched there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288