Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #28

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firstsnow4

Firstsnow4 Well-Known Member

I know we have discussed it a lot on here about where Gabby was found and apologies if this has been answered. But for anyone who saw the original helicopter footage, can you please mark on this aerial photograph where about’s the remains were located? Just interested with regards to location of homicide. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Caring4Many

Caring4Many Verified Insider-Rose Marie Gayhart Case

Nope, same here. Babysitter made us watch it and told us NEVER to leave our parents in public.

3. thebedbug

thebedbug Well-Known Member

Maybe they are just getting away early for a long weekend.

Marg from Oz likes this.
  4. Defendress

Defendress look for the helpers

There has been no solid proof provided to the public about the 1st trip back to Florida to clean out storage unit.

5. jamicat

jamicat Well-Known Member

Amazing what national attention can do. This is extraordinary. But so is the attention this case is getting

6. Keyedin

Keyedin Verified Paralegal

7. Caring4Many

Caring4Many Verified Insider-Rose Marie Gayhart Case

LOL thanks, I needed that laugh

8. Many on this site have kids. Some of those kids are at school today. Imagine if you go pick up your child after school today and they are not there. You’d look for the teacher, the classmates right? And if they said ya, um, so I got nothing to say cuz it’s my constitutional right. What would you do? Would that be ok?
    Why is this any different?
    I’m still reeling from this, still in shock how he got away with this? God bless GP’s dad. That man must have nerves of steel and incredible restraint because I’m sure many of us are thinking “I would have been at BL’s door with a baseball bat within 24 hrs demanding to know where my child is”.

Bogbean, KaJo87, La Louve and 36 others like this.
  9. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

My mind keeps going back to his post about Gabby after they were engaged. He wrote that his worst fear was that he was going to wake up and find being with her was all a dream.

And then the ominous, "Until death do we part."

10. Sportn

Sportn Well-Known Member

I'm hoping they've been summoned by LE to assist with locating their son

11. R.U.Kidding!

R.U.Kidding! Well-Known Member

I am with you, Glaber! This trip could have been a 3 day weekend to find a hiding place for Brian. Very concerned Brian was never at the house after that trip. Would explain how his parents seem unconcerned for his safety in the alligator infested swamp. They know he is safe just where they left him.

12. windmil125

windmil125 Active Member

Do we know if her Grandfather Stan was communicating with her or him before this message? Was he asking for help or assistance with something?

13. MLaps

MLaps Well-Known Member

Is 10 Tampa Bay the only live feed right now? They don't have audio so I'm wondering if there's one with?

Obviously we don't get JB until later on today.

14. jamicat

The preserve is near their home and BL apparently went there frequently in past. He is no wilderness novice. So it is a natural place for him to visit, especially since I am sure he is in emotional turmoil. His parents snd many in that area would know where the nearest parking lot to enter local preserve. I’m live near a preserve and it’s very obvious where to go park if you want to visit. Also BL apparently told them he was going to go there

It’s highly likely he is in there. Unlikely, given size of the place and hideaways and that he knows the place that LE is easily going to find him. They’ve said so themselves in discussing the difficulties and challenges of searching that place. If BL killed self, even less likely.

15. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Believer of Miracles

16. MLaps

MLaps Well-Known Member

Parents left the house this morning for the first time in days.

17. Cecelia

Cecelia Well-Known Member

You know how "a gun is always loaded"? Likewise, a gator is always hungry. These are things, for your own safety, you have to assume whenever one is pointed your way. JMO etc.

La Louve, x_files, MFH and 5 others like this.
  18. Sleuthypsych

Sleuthypsych Well-Known Member

<modsnip - discussing removed post>

Do we know the mustang vehicle is registered to the family? I have heard rumors of it belonging to someone else.

Also, may be an unpopular opinion here and I hope I’m allowed to say this but people are giving the parents such a hard time. I think it’s likely there is good reason they are not speaking. Ie. FBI is telling them they are at risk. I also think it’s more than plausible BL lied about the entire thing with Gabby to them and manipulated them or even demanded they go camping. We really don’t know what their relationship was like.

we know this guy is likely capable of very dangerous things and we know he has odd behavior.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2021
  19. jamicat

I think FBI entered the scene then and there was a hand off as to who is in charge and how to proceed

20. Quill

Quill Well-Known Member

I'm in total agreement with you on this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.