WY WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #3

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elhe

Elhe Well-Known Member

It really sucks that it can't even be confirmed that that was her last location until Brian decides to say literally anything about where he last saw her.

2. cass523

cass523 Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2021

Gabby Petito's godmother gives updates on search for missing YouTuber

6 minutes

Interview with Brian Entin

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  3. sleepysleuth

sleepysleuth Well-Known Member

Catching up so this might have been mentioned - but she probably asked her dad to order the Uber Eats because she couldn’t get the app to function without WiFi. Perhaps her data signal wasn’t strong enough either.

4. cuffem

cuffem Well-Known Member

I wanted to say just this but worried it would be misunderstood.

5. Diogenetic

Diogenetic Active Member

I haven't seen the entire thread, I am curious whether the pictures and graphic art he posted (and presumably drew) has been noted. It is quite violent. To be sure from the Iliad, to Francis Bacon to Hollywood, lots of disturbing violent imagery has been authored by people who are not violent. But still I find it possibly relevant that he had a fascination with hyper violent images.

6. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

They did - at 11:30AM today. That's how we learned that they [LE] categorically do find BL suspicious.

Can confirm from that big transformer lightning strike a few (?) years after 9/11 that affected several states... I walked from my midtown office to my friends' in Chelsea. Along the way I desperately needed a restroom, and they have those pay toilets in the little park by Macy's (?) that cost like 50 cents... I couldn't even use them, because the cash box runs on electricity. IIRC I went to an Irish bar; threw them (manual) money for a G&T as they were trying to drink up all the ice before it melted; and used their bathroom lit by candlelight. Kind of fun, once everyone realized it wasn't super sinister...

7. Artis

Artis Well-Known Member

Fair enough though my broader point is since there is zero information, there is no reason to believe she's in Wyoming, Utah or anywhere in particular. They may have left, together, to return to Florida and she could be anywhere along that return route, right on into the state of Florida and I don't mean to the home they were living in there. The route he (or they) drove back is crucial info and covers a lot of territory.

RIPRM, SugarQueen, carbuff and 6 others like this.
  8. Elle*Bee

Elle*Bee We're all just stories in the end.

link please? I'm trying hard to catch up.

Marg from Oz likes this.
  9. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

It looks like that street is packed with news vans. I guess there’s a price to be paid for not telling a young woman’s family what happened to her.

10. Not to be flippant but unless I hear about a verified clinical diagnosis, I'm calling this a red herring. I also think one police interaction does not make BL a victim of battered boyfriend syndrome. Ridiculous that any officer would use that language having no knowledge of either party except this one encounter.

I would have a lot of anxiety if after 6 weeks of travel, I thought I might be abandoned, as is suggested here. I feel really bad for GP. BL seems to have deserted her to go home to Florida for a week. Why? That is a big red flag to me. And puts his parents into a potential jeopardy for covering up a crime.

Anyone know whether they had their own place before they left on this trip?

If I were her family, I would be filing civil litigation against BL to obtain her van and belongings, hoping to put pressure on him and his family.

JMO

11. distracted

distracted Well-Known Member

12. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

13. Elhe

Elhe Well-Known Member

I don't see it being noted by anyone involved in the investigation. But the relevance of his art is like the relevance of people saying video games or rap music causes violence, i.e. it's not fair.

14. FlowergirlinWard1

FlowergirlinWard1 Well-Known Member

Brian was comfortable answering questions from police over the domestic dispute call in Utah.

And now, when police are desperately seeking answers from Brian, such as Gabby’s last known whereabouts and why they separated, he suddenly goes mute and his lawyer is speaking for him on his behalf.

jash, Midori_Azul, ar3593 and 27 others like this.
  15. Sunset

Sunset Well-Known Member

Then why isn't Brian speaking?

16. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

17. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

18. mamallama

mamallama Active Member

The weird thing to me is that even murderers usually pretend the person just took off or went missing. They say something. If he just dropped her off on the side on the road and left, why not say something? He has to know they will be looking at his phone pings to follow his path. Maybe he is just trying to delay her being found so that evidence has time to deteriorate to the point that it’s hard to determine what happened?

MOO

19. Gobstopper

Gobstopper Well-Known Member

Agree. And even more of a coincidence is what @Coquette posted that he has an IG post about the book Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk about a man who sets out on a road trip of sorts and becomes a serial killer. MOO

20. Shellinaya

Shellinaya Well-Known Member

The art on his Instagram? It's mostly cartoony stuff and comic art and I think he copied 90% from somewhere else. It didn't seem disturbing to me at all. I will also volunteer that I'm an artist and when I was GP's age I did a painting of my boyfriend in a graveyard like he was terrified, and believe me, I was totally harmless. I also used to draw "disturbing" things, it's very common with artists. Means nothing if the person is a real artist. If these things are drawn by a person who is *not* an artist, I would worry. . ... IMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.