Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #33

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Newsjunkiejen

Newsjunkiejen Former Member

Did anyone else pick up on the fact that at 14.35 in the video, BL says,

"I don't have my phone on me..I don't have my..I don't really.. I don't have a phone, so if she goes off without me, I'm on my own!"

Why would he claim he doesn't have his own phone when he does?

CGVA and TL4S like this.

2. Thinker22

Thinker22 Well-Known Member

Search grid?

TL4S likes this.
  3. It would be so nice if all the immediate neighbours could post large poster sized photos of Gabby on their front lawns. The Laundries need to see her face every time they go out and be reminded of what happened. Maybe something so simple could trigger a bit of guilt and loosen their tongues.

4. Katerz

Katerz Verified Insider/Robert Wiggins

I wonder if whatever happened started by the van and she ran.. possibly spraying blood over all the marked spots..

JayWill and TL4S like this.
  5. tiara1972

tiara1972 On Time Out

I thought so, too. And very few people actually want to go to jail. IMO.

Newsjunkiejen and SaucyWalker like this.
  6. Parsnip

Parsnip Well-Known Member

This is in the context of LE asking him about taking the keys to the van. He replies that his biggest fear is her leaving with the van with his phone inside. 14:05ish

7. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Exactly and I do try to update the timeline as new information is available but will admit my focus these past few days has been 8/27 to 9/11 and then when he supposedly left for his “hike” and his parents waited to report him missing …
    JMO

kotis, MemPat, rleigh123 and 4 others like this.
  8. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

If he has enough money, he need never surface again. He can live quite happily using a minimal of disguises in a place where people don't ask questions- any big city or remotely. Pay cash for everything.
    Easiest thing in the world to do.

waldojabba and hey-Debbie like this.
  9. Why would he say no comment when asked where he left his fiance?

Skigirl likes this.
  10. Skigirl

Skigirl Verified expert in neuroscience

She also wouldn't have heard a potentially deadly message that "they will think you're the crazy one, no one is going to help you, everyone will blame you." The look on her face when she was answering the cop's question about whether she intended to injure BL. The fear and sorrow. So hard to watch. :( MOO.

11. technicallymissing

technicallymissing Well-Known Member

With all due respect I’m getting really sick of seeing this kind of thing posted, here and elsewhere. Same with the “BL is no real man” comments. The notion that there is some kind of evolved breed of man that is somehow completely immune to harming women detracts from the fact that men of all sizes, shapes, ages, personalities, etc abuse and kill women every day, “Alpha” or not. It is a dangerous way to think IMO.

12. JayWill

JayWill Well-Known Member

Murder is murder. DV gone too far is murder it is not less because it was DV. He does not have to have planned it to be murder. If you strangle someone which takes minutes, you have intended to kill them. Plenty of time to stop. IMO.

13. JuneRose

JuneRose Well-Known Member

All I know is, if a young boy took my daughter on a trip and came back without her, yall wouldnt find him either!

14. derpderpy

derpderpy Well-Known Member

I apologize if I came off brash. I know that you put a lot of work into that first page, and attempt to set the tone for the rest of the thread by laying out a timeline of facts. It does not go unnoticed, even by people like me who have been here since 2017!

Bravo, rleigh123, Midgie2 and 2 others like this.
  15. Veronica Sawyer

Veronica Sawyer Well-Known Member

Those photos are from 2017 but the Laundrie’s only moved into the house 2 years or so ago. It was rented prior to that. So those photos technically have nothing to do with them.

16. rosesfromangels

rosesfromangels Amateur speculations and opinion only

IDK. I think GP held him together, until the stress of being out of his routine made that impossible perhaps. I don't know that he would be capable of functioning on his own.

Amateur opinion and speculation

JayWill, Skigirl and kittythehare like this.
  17. Gigi3

Gigi3 Well-Known Member

Thanks for this. I saw a reporter today mentioning that the search consisted mainly of local LE.
    So, then I started thinking that perhaps the Feds or FBI have the local LE maintaining that search to make sure they are doing due diligence, and meanwhile other searches are happening out of the limelight. Do you think the AP trails are being searched now?

18. tammsters_

tammsters_ New Member

And I am pretty sure he said they were out of water! So while Gabby worked all day at the coffee shop, he couldn't go fill up the water? He couldn't tidy up the van? I've traveled in an RV with people who don't lift a finger to help out with even little things (refill the cooler because drinks are low, get out and help navigate the RV into a designated spot, etc) and it is maddening.

19. JayWill

JayWill Well-Known Member

makayla, Woodberry and NuttMegg like this.
  20. Luna20

Luna20 Well-Known Member

And her financial info also if she stored it on her phone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.