Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #33

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cardinal47

Cardinal47 Well-Known Member

They will be paying as soon as they start getting attorneys bills! Expensive!
    Given with we know now…Gabbys dead, altercation with slapping earlier we come to that conclusion.
    But who knew at the time of the traffic stop. All hindsight which the officers did not have at that time!

2. Cindizzi

Cindizzi Well-Known Member

3. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

I don't know. Last time I felt this way was the day before I logged on and found out they'd identified "Lyle Stevick." Another time it was when they found Morgan Harrington's remains. It's not like regular anxiety. Very odd.

p.s. I don't think it's psychic or anything. Just picking up on moods. Or more likely coincidence.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  4. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Believer of Miracles

[​IMG]
    It represents Gabby. Remember to celebrate and enjoy life and not be sad,” Petito’s mother Nicole Schmidt said.

When WFLA Now’s JB Biunno asked the family what they’d like the world to know about the bracelets and it’s significance to their memory of their daughter, they replied, “Live every day like it’s your last.”

While the bracelets are currently being shared with those closest to the family, Schmidt says “We’d love the whole world to wear them!”
    Gabby Petito’s mom makes bracelets in daughter’s honor, says ‘celebrate and enjoy life’ | WFLA
    Eta:The Shine a Light for Gabby fundraiser and vigil was set up earlier in the week. Community members have been making $20 donations in exchange for lights that they can put on their doorsteps and driveways.
    The organizer says she wants the Petito and Schmidt families to know that there isn't a door in the community that they can't knock on during their time of grief.
    The Shine a Light fundraiser is not the only way the Long Island community plans on honoring Petito.
    Nearby, football players in the Patchogue-Medford School District will wear teal wristbands and dedicate their games to her this weekend. Those coming to watch the games are also asked to wear teal.
    In Selden tonight, a vigil is planned at the Home Depot shopping center on Middle Country Road. The organizer said they're expecting over 1,000 people to attend.
    Long Islanders band together to hold memorials in honor of Gabby Petito

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  5. Cindizzi

Cindizzi Well-Known Member

6. MLaps

MLaps Well-Known Member

Hey guys - was on the phone with my doctor. Did JB come back and say what the phone call was about? I noticed he was gone for a bit while I had the tv on mute.

7. EndoraXplorer

EndoraXplorer Well-Known Member

I don't know the answer to #2, but as per the FBI search warrant (Details revealed about search warrant of Laundrie home page 4, line item 3), her phone was through T-Mobile.

8. WizardQuest

WizardQuest Well-Known Member

the news caster on wfla news says the bracelets mean: "justice for Gabby".

If that is the case, anybody with a bracelet gets automatically dismissed from the jury pool.

doxiemom3, Breathe and SMK777 like this.
  9. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

I wonder if it would be possible to have something like this erected at some of Gabby's favorite sites? I know the places they went to are national parks, but this would be such a wonderful way to celebrate her life.
    Outside the Frame in Santa Cruz County

sds71 likes this.
  10. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

I wonder if the shifts in direction and push north in the searches today could be an effort to push him out. I am of the opinion, there has to be a strategy to the approach behind this.

11. grammieto5

grammieto5 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking/hoping the worst thing to happen to these officers who made the stop, is that one officer's wife being angry with him for the way he spoke about her. They for sure do not deserve to lose their jobs. This just what I think, I have not read anywhere that is a possibility.

12. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

Discussing a chain of events which culminated in Gabby being dead is not "placing blame" on anyone other than who allegedly killed her. Actually no specific person is alleged by LE to have killed her, anyway. I think a major focus of attention should be the first 911 call that came in on the 12th reporting that Gabby was being slapped and hit by BL. There just is no excuse IMO that by the time they stopped him speeding and evading the law, they used a subsequent report to blame DV on her, when she was trying to stop theft of her phone and van. And ignored his reckless driving and evading the law.

So, this has to be examined from the ground up, what is the matter with their chain of reporting? Without blaming anyone for anything, but their office to field communication was terrible.

La Louve, ar3593, branmuffin and 10 others like this.
  13. AC's Grandma

AC's Grandma Well-Known Member

Y'all we're posting like crazy people and crashing Websleuths.

14. orchidaceaes

orchidaceaes Well-Known Member

15. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Kindness Matters

I've had so much trouble keeping up! Gabby's thread is on fire.

The bracelets Gabby's Mom is making are such a sweet memorial.

Prayers for Gabby's family.

ar3593, neesaki, Woodberry and 12 others like this.
  16. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

Good thinking. Let’s hope so, and that it works….

17. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

Here's a nice article from a small Long Island, NY, local newspaper.

Gabby Petito Remembered As Free Spirit 'Who Loved Living Life'
    The 22-year-old slain Long Island native will be remembered this weekend at memorial services in New York and Florida.

[​IMG]
    Peggy Spellman Hoey, Patch Staff[​IMG]

BLUE POINT, NY — Gabby Petito looked off to the right side and smiled as her photo was snapped in front of a pair of angel wings painted on a mural. She smiled and posed for the shot, not knowing it would become one of her last photographs, and an iconic one since her death.

The 22-year-old Long Island native was just an artist living her best life.
    ------------------------------------
    More here:

Gabby Petito Remembered As Free Spirit 'Who Loved Living Life'

18. MLaps

MLaps Well-Known Member

agree

19. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

20. wasnt_me

wasnt_me Well-Known Member

I agree with that. Instead of him being the victim there, maybe she was hitting him in self-defense or to stop him from doing that and leaving her there. Yes, and they did ignore his driving 30 miles over the speed limit and not pulling over.

beth272, Laughing, branmuffin and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.