Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
but if he has gone there before frequently, wouldn’t he know where they are?
I wonder if they are easily seen?
Perhaps LE have hidden their own cameras now?

That reserve is HUGE ... 25,000 acres. I think it is highly doubtful that anyone (other than the camera owners) know where all the trailcams are .... except I think the police likely now know where they all are, too.

In some of the trailcam photos, animals are clearly pictured from ground level cameras. In other trailcam photos, animals are clearly pictured from cameras at a high level (trees/raised surfaces).

Some photos are extremely close-up to the wildlife. Other photos show wildlife in wide expanses of landscape.
Some photos are daytime photos. Some are nighttime photos. They are all very clear photos.

Here are the links again, if anyone is interested in the kinds of photos the reserve trailcams capture.

Trail Cameras

carltonreserve.org

Last edited:
They choose meaningful places, a place that they feel they won’t be interrupted. Typically, imo, they want to be found. They may leave shoes or belongings by the water or a bridge as a marker of sorts, for example.

My opinion in this case, if this is a suicide, he may not want to be found, considering the circumstances. Leaving his wallet and phone behind is a bad sign, imo.
I tried to commit suicide twice...in public. If you're terrified enough, location is of no importance. Its the end of hope and the beginning of a leap into the unknown. This is not usually done when you're lawyered up and have family support. There are many reasons why BL could walk away from this entire matter with misdemeanors and probation. To be honest, I have no idea why he and his parents have chosen to blow the entire matter out of proportion. The best way ahead would have been to lawyer up, cooperate with LE, deal with whatever proof against him was raised and fight it out in court.
As it stands now, regardless of the tsunami of anti-Brian sentiment, he is, by law, an innocent man. His major problem is bad legal advice, because every moment he waits to turn himself in, he adds to the concept of consciousness of guilt unnecessarily and is chiseling away at his own case.
I have been a liaison between LE and the mental health community and have seen many unexpected deals made.

I looked them up … they do exist… I was thinking about those extreme adventurers that sleep on the side of a cliff when mountain climbing…..

I just know that no matter how desperate I was I would not be camping on the ground in that swamp….:eek::eek::eek:

This also made me think of it…..
There was a relatively local search where they had searched and searched, and years later the body was found close to home … but it was a suicide by hanging in a tree… and despite many searches no one saw it at the time….. very sad case..

IMO

pythons, gators, skeeters, ticks... if he is outside, he would need to have higher ground. Is it deer hunting season in FL right now? maybe he could just put on some camo and blend in with the hunters in some WMA.

Well the note on the card is kinda standard issue from what I understand. They knew the swamp. He knew it.
Leave your vehicle overnight in the parking lot and it will be ticketed.

WAIT.
He has a key.
Car is parked outside his house...
he already thinks he's Superman..?

In reference to them knowing about and note and then picking up the car….if I remember correctly the parents have said that they knew he went hiking, when he didn’t return home, they went to look for him on their own the next day or the day after. That is when they saw the supposed note. They left his car with the note there thinking that he would return to the car, see the note, and move it. So then they went back again, and noticed he still didn’t move the car, so they drove it home for him. And I believe it was that day or the day after that they reported him “missing”. Someone please correct me if I am in error. This was discussed way early on when we found out the parents drove his car home and then found out about a note. I will look for the link.

M
Here is the one thing that lets me know for a fact that the Laundries know exactly where Brian is .......I understand they hired a attorney when he got home with the van because he was there and they knew he was gonna need one, ..i get that.
Now they supposely dont know where he is but yet they still have the attorney, even went to meet with him this week, why??????what do they need a attorney for now???
Because they know they’re guilty in all of this too.

pythons, gators, skeeters, ticks... if he is outside, he would need to have higher ground. Is it deer hunting season in FL right now? maybe he could just put on some camo and blend in with the hunters in some WMA.
no he couldnt nt in that reserve he cant lol

Here is the one thing that lets me know for a fact that the Laundries know exactly where Brian is .......I understand they hired a attorney when he got home with the van because he was there and they knew he was gonna need one, ..i get that.
Now they supposely dont know where he is but yet they still have the attorney, even went to meet with him this week, why??????what do they need a attorney for now???
If know where BL is and haven't told authorities, they may be in legal jeopardy themselves, especially now that there's a warrant out for his arrest. They could also use that lawyer to help arrange for BL to surrender to authorities, but that may be too much to hope.
JMO

In reference to them knowing about and note and then picking up the car….if I remember correctly the parents have said that they knew he went hiking, when he didn’t return home, they went to look for him on their own the next day or the day after. That is when they saw the supposed note. They left his car with the note there thinking that he would return to the car, see the note, and move it. So then they went back again, and noticed he still didn’t move the car, so they drove it home for him. And I believe it was that day or the day after that they reported him “missing”. Someone please correct me if I am in error. This was discussed way early on when we found out the parents drove his car home and then found out about a note. I will look for the link.
Brian has tweeted that entire saga with video etc..
I'm not aware that they expected him back so soon though..
Here's Brian's twitter
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin

I tried to commit suicide twice...in public. If you're terrified enough, location is of no importance. Its the end of hope and the beginning of a leap into the unknown. This is not usually done when you're lawyered up and have family support. There are many reasons why BL could walk away from this entire matter with misdemeanors and probation. To be honest, I have no idea why he and his parents have chosen to blow the entire matter out of proportion. The best way ahead would have been to lawyer up, cooperate with LE, deal with whatever proof against him was raised and fight it out in court.
As it stands now, regardless of the tsunami of anti-Brian sentiment, he is, by law, an innocent man. His major problem is bad legal advice, because every moment he waits to turn himself in, he adds to the concept of consciousness of guilt unnecessarily and is chiseling away at his own case.
I have been a liaison between LE and the mental health community and have seen many unexpected deals made.
I’m very glad that you are still here! I know you don’t know me, but I’m hugging you through this phone right now.

I am very glad you did not succeed! Thank you for your insight

Respectfully, I doubt that anyone would place a bunker on property they didn't own.
But I'm open to hearing why I could be wrong.
I don’t think you’re wrong. I don’t think anyone can be proved wrong until he’s found. Right now it’s anyone’s guess where he is and that’s what I’m doing, guessing.

They have spent $1.2 Million dollars looking for a guy that could walk away with misdemeanors and probation?

seems unlikely.

I was kind of surprised he had a wallet. I don't see the big deal of it being left unless he needs his mommy and daddy's health insurance card.

Yeah, especially not if people think the main goal in carrying a wallet is so you have ID on you in case you are found unconscious in an accident... Brian clearly (IMO) doesn't want to be asked to show ID, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23