Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #40

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

AMEN!

2. Jurisprudence

Jurisprudence Well-Known Member

Just the thought that they will have to go through that part all over again is heartbreaking. MOO

3. pcrum12

pcrum12 Well-Known Member

No what I meant to say is there’s 60 hours between aug 29 930p - sep 1 1030a. Plenty of time to make that drive. Maybe I’m not understanding the previous posts but pretty sure they were concluding only 37 hours in between the dates so he couldn’t have drove the distance and keep saying he had to have drove straight through. I’m not seeing that at all and feel 60 hours to drive 35-38 hours is plenty of time.

Estelle and sassyblue like this.
  4. ericasf

ericasf Well-Known Member

The fact that they took time out of the conference to recognize all of the other missing people and to push the media to focus on those others is a testament to their character and what amazing people they are.

5. Andreee

Andreee Well-Known Member

Exactly! Actually, I did think of both those points after I read it, and I am sure I'm not the only one :)

6. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Believer of Miracles

7. wasnt_me

wasnt_me Well-Known Member

So no time of day. Brian was seen by some camera coming into either Florida or his city at 10:26am. I wonder how far he was from his home when that van was spotted. We don't know what time his parents left on the 1st, but the later Brian gets home, the less likely he went with them, I would think.

8. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

why am I not surprised? this family is really getting on my last nerve...They need to box up her stuff and let her Dad have it. Their house has already been searched - I see no reason for them to hold on to it.
    JMO

9. Ur728

Ur728 Well-Known Member

I am super impressed with her family. I can truly understand and see why she was so amazing herself. I know this is just a press conference but I can see the relationship between them all is cohesive and that is so important when you have a mixed family. Very tough thing to do. I'm sure this has brought them closer. They were so strong in that press conference.

Proudnanny, Traymar, Sundog and 24 others like this.
  10. Veronica Sawyer

Veronica Sawyer Well-Known Member

Wait, so did Gabby have the same finger tattoo as Brian? Because it looks like one of the tattoos Gabby’s dad now has on his finger to honor her is the same one I’ve seen on Brian. Like leaves on a vine or something. I suppose I am oblivious to have never noticed it on Gabby.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    autumnal, ShadyLady and Turkeytrot like this.
  11. Jettson

Jettson Well-Known Member

My guess would be that Brian told his parents an elaborate story. When Gabby's parents called he probably told his parents that he would handle it. That he would call them back or he would contact Gabby and tell her to contact them. IMO.

12. redfishingirl

redfishingirl Well-Known Member

There are 31 days in August.
    It is 61.5 hours from 9pm on the 29th of August (Potential Jackson Wyoming Gas station sighting) to Sept 1 at 10:30 when he got off the exit to his home in FL.

13. MLaps

MLaps Well-Known Member

Unless the Feds have it?

SouthAussie, tiara1972, PIUK and 6 others like this.
  14. OtisC

OtisC Well-Known Member

I feel for her family in their grieving and their intent to ensure her legacy.

15. Cloudydiamond

Cloudydiamond Awaiting Justice for Jennifer

Something very wrong IMO with this family.

16. stormymama

stormymama Well-Known Member

Wow, that was heartbreaking to watch. I just love her family. The tattoos made me cry.

17. LauraAnne

LauraAnne Well-Known Member

Very nicely done, and full of heart. I liked the thought that they still feel her presence, and that they kept the PC about her, and celebrating her legacy.

18. PixieStix

PixieStix Well-Known Member

Watching the press conference just now was more difficult to watch than I anticipated. Gabby's mom's pain was palpable.

19. MLaps

MLaps Well-Known Member

The poise and how they all stuck together through this. And her father using the platform he was given today to speak on the other missing persons cases that need to be solved and he hopes this brings awareness to those.

20. stormymama

stormymama Well-Known Member

Wow, that was heartbreaking to watch. I just love her family. The tattoos made me cry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.