Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's empty in that photo. From watching the video (Brian Entin), it looks like the photo was grabbed before the agent entered the camper. As the agents walk away from the camper, the one holding the cup has it hidden by their hand.

Imo.

Quoting myself to say...

I think the photo was grabbed at second 0:19 of the 1:09 video. The collection time for the item or items is approximately 32 seconds (0:20 mark to 0:52 mark).

After that you can briefly see the top of the cup above the agent's gloves as they are going to the screen door, but the fingers are enclosing the white plastic, obscuring any content(s) from view.

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1443650459940626439?s=20

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1443650182441222149?s=20

MOO

I wouldn't hang my hat on witness testimony regarding the dates neighbors may have seen BL... people have terrible recall, and witness testimony is highly unreliable.
I agree. I also asked for clarification on the original post as to whether or not they were referring to the Guthries. Bc the Guthries never said they saw him after he returned from the camping trip (Laundrie's Florida neighbors say family appeared to go 'camping' after boyfriend returned from Wyoming). But I didn’t know if they were just referring to another neighbor the media maybe got an answer out of that happened to be on the street or something.

Police in North Port, Florida received two 911 calls connected to the home of fugitive Brian Laundrie's parents on September 10 — the day before his fiancée, Gabby Petito, 22, was reported missing.

The were both 'public service' calls, with the first placed just before 4pm and the second around 6.30pm, according to police logs provided to DailyMail.com.

It is unclear who called 911 or what those calls entailed as the logs have been partially redacted. However, both calls have been given the brief description of 'problem settled'.

Officers also received three calls connected to the residence on September 11, the day Petito's mother filed a missing persons' report for the 22-year-old.

Those incidents were listed as 'follow up/investigation' and 'agency assist.'

Response to the calls was described as 'problem settled,' 'no police action needed' and 'report submitted'.

At least 46 emergency calls were made in connection to the residence for various reasons between September 10 and September 27 including 'missing person,' 'disturbance,' 'follow up/investigation,' 'agency assist,' 'special detail,' 'patrol check' and 'public service'.

The provided records indicate that officers most recently received a call connected to the home on Monday at 5.10pm, with calls placed earlier in the day at 8.06am, 8.28am, 1.29pm, 2.45pm and 4.13pm.
Cops were called to Brian Laundrie's home twice on the day BEFORE Gabby Petito was reported missing | Daily Mail Online

interesting. I’ve said it before but is it possible the Laundries are afraid of their son?

Good call.

Maybe a conversation ensued along the lines of,

"Nope, I'm not going along with this. I'm phoning the police right now!!"

..but then they either changed their mind and hung up the phone, or were persuaded to hang up by the other Laundries.

Just a hypothetical and MOO, but if that DID play out then I wonder who was the one making the call. Could it have even been BL but then his parents talked him round and convinced him he could get away with it if he fled!?

JMO
There was the altercation with the dad of GP. Answered by several when i asked. But 3 calls, make se wonder. If anyone of of the BL family would flip on him, I'd bet his sister. But that's MOO, because I still can not figure out why she gave the press statement/interview to begin with.

Wades in, blows brains out, in the water.

Climbs tree, sits on branch over swamp, blows brains out, falls into water.

Sits on swamp shore, slits wrists, dragged into water by gator.

Kayaks to island, gets bumped by shark, boat overturns & he drowns. Or sustains fatal bite & bleeds out.

Or a zillion other ways. For the record, I believe he’s alive. The only thing that might smoke him out is the arrest of both parents. Imo. Moo. Jmo.

Oooh now that would be interesting..

Is BL so much of a narcissist that even his own parents being arrested and taken into custody wouldn't coerse him into coming out from the shadows?

MOO

Neil Cavuto/Fox News just had an interesting interview w/a former FBI agent. I’m not good at capturing these things so if anyone wants to do that....

IF BL is in the water, what are your theories on how he got there? Are there injuries he could have sustained that would cause him to inadvertently walk into the water? Do you think he died and an animal drug him into the water? I keep getting hung up on how he could end up in the water.
I honestly think there’s just so much flooding that if he did commit suicide, that location is likely underwater now. I get flood alerts everyday the last few weeks on my phone and I live very very close.

Police were called to the Laundrie house two times the day before Gabby Petito was reported missing.
Reports attached. Police redacted the narratives.
Reports say: "Problem Settled"

View attachment 315584 View attachment 315585

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1443675713828229124?s=21
This is the most curious bit that has come up in the last week imo. Why’d they call? Was BL or a parent about to turn in? Then changed mind? Rarely are 2 people equal in sentiment. In Vegas, I’d put my money down on the dad driving the charge to protect the only son. Maybe one of them will crack eventually. Can’t imagine a 100% united front. Imo, jmo etc

I’ve wondered if they are looking for any signs of Gabby’s DNA? This would show they were disposing possible evidence.
Her DNA would likely be all over the house since she lived there. Unless they found her blood in the van, on clothing or at the crime scene, finding her DNA on anything in the home probably wouldn't point to anything nefarious. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong