Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is designed to be towed, it cant be driven, it doesnt have a motor in it, you sit it down on a 5th wheel in the back of a pickup and tow it to where you are going!
Actually it just slides into the back of the truck they have. They back into it essentially. It is not made to be towed nor is it a 5th wheel.

Attachments

• popup.jpg
    popup.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 105
Whatever the agent took from the camper didn't require any time to scoop it up...she was only in there for seconds it seemed to me. jmo
Just thinking out loud maybe something outside of DNA needs to be analyized. I would think they already had DNA for GP and BL. If they found something related to their investigation of GP's death or the search for BL they may need to compare it. Maybe pet hair or fibers from some fabric or some strain of Marijuana... IDK so many possibilities.

Two FBI agents arrived at the North Port, Florida home of Brian Laundrie and his parents on Thursday afternoon, where they stayed for approximately 30 minutes and briefly explored the camper in the driveway before leaving with a bag.

The agents, a man and a woman, arrived at the Laundries’ home at about 1:15 p.m. in a black, unmarked vehicle and carried a large paper bag to the front door. One of the agents later walked over to the camper, which is designed to be towed by another vehicle, opened the door and reached inside. They did not answer any questions as they left approximately a half-hour later with a camouflage bag.

After the agents’ departure, Laundrie family attorney Steven Bertolino released a statement in which he wrote: "The FBI is at the Laundrie home today to collect some personal items belonging to Brian that will assist the canines in their search for Brian. There is nothing more to this."
Brian Laundrie manhunt: FBI briefly explores camper while collecting items to use in search, attorney says

The agents then briefly entered a camper in the driveway before returning back inside the home, where the agents spent roughly 10 minutes in total. One of the agents carried a small, soft cooler bag from the home.
FBI retrieves 'personal items' from Brian Laundrie's Florida home, attorney says

"Towed by another vehicle" is rubbish. This is a drop on Camper top... hence all the legs. you back under it and clip it on. That is critical as it means it has no number plate (tag plate) which is what any plate cameras will b e looking for. THe camper top has to be designed in such a way that the original number plate is exposed. A Camper top has NO VIN number and is not considered a vehicle. Just when this camper top was purchased will be a major issue if this case ever gets to trial. The Neighbour opposite , Guthrie, calls it NEW. What does that mean ?

fbi-brian-laundrie-26.jpg

The FBI have revisited the home of Brian Laundrie
FBI agents return to Brian Laundrie's home

No brown bag.
Hmmm

They must know that BL went camping with his family so they would expect to find his hair and DNA throughout the camper. Imo
I actually just saw a video on his Twitter, and she came out of the house with that cup, so that kills my theory anyway.

I see everyone is speculating so much on what the woman was doing with the gloves etc. but I actually do believe they were obtaining scent samples. Dogs noses are so sensitive, like 40x more sensitive than a human. I think the gloves and vial etc. were literally just them trying to prevent any contamination. If they are having problems with contamination, that leads me to believe the dogs have hit but they are getting confused. So maybe he is out in the swamp dead after all.... MOO
He could have waded through several bodies of water in an attempt to throw off the dogs following his scent. LE definitely seems to be focused on water for the last several days.

Last edited:
Just thinking out loud maybe something outside of DNA needs to be analyized. I would think they already had DNA for GP and BL. If they found something related to their investigation of GP's death or the search for BL they may need to compare it. Maybe pet hair or fibers from some fabric or some strain of Marijuana... IDK so many possibilities.

Thats what I have been thinking...DNA is too easy to obtain...they must be looking for other evidence or for comparison...thinking out loud...

Good Afternoon,
Knowing nothing about camping/water sources. Do campsite provide water to the individual camper hook ups? Is it possible they are comparing water samples from the camper water source to the campsite water source? You can tell acidity and maybe chemical additives? Far fetched but I'm just taking a shot in the dark. MOO>

OOPS, male went in? ok. jmo

Well now I'm really confused, lol. jmo
I just watched the footage on B Entin’s Twitter (as I had slept in), & the woman stood outside with a collection cup & the man went in & appeared to deposit whatever it was into the cup she held (this was obscured tho). You were correct, they really were only seconds doing this. Entin also posted a zoomed in pic of the collection cup, if you’re curious!

I see everyone is speculating so much on what the woman was doing with the gloves etc. but I actually do believe they were obtaining scent samples. Dogs noses are so sensitive, like 40x more sensitive than a human. I think the gloves and vial etc. were literally just them trying to prevent any contamination. If they are having problems with contamination, that leads me to believe the dogs have hit but they are getting confused. So maybe he is out in the swamp dead after all.... MOO

In jest ......Can I just say that if a dog's nose is so sensitive, how come my dog as to smell poop from exactly 1/10 of a millimeter away. I can smell the poop from more than 5 feet away but my dog has to get all up in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth