Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #47

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

Not to mention a Covid mask. With cap and sunglasses, his whole face is concealed.

2. Cedar Sherwood

Cedar Sherwood Former Member

The heck?

3. JayWill

JayWill Former Member

The lawyer and his 'gag order' had no power over her. We will have to agree to disagree about her involvement in not giving a civil response to Gabby's worrying family.

4. sorrell skye

sorrell skye Former Member

BBM
    "He must have known he was punching way above his weight with her, him being so ordinary and all"

I agree, Trooper.

This dude was riding on Gabby's coattails. He was hitching his wagon to her star.

Gabby was a rising star in her own right.

Weak BL couldn't handle it. His misogynistic ego couldn't deal.

He knows he's sub-par.

He'll face Justice soon.

5. nocommoncents

nocommoncents Well-Known Member

I agree. The cold, calculating behavior that people keep accusing them of is actually an extremely rare behavior to exhibit. The idea that the entire family is capable of it is pretty impossible. Much more likely that he's fed them some story about an accident and they said "You know what? I don't know what to do with this. Call the attorney and do whatever he says. "

vtmeme, Beans, akazia1978 and 11 others like this.
  6. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

Obstruction of justice for what? That would be a very toothless threat.

7. incognitus

incognitus Active Member

You are misreading. The gag order prevents BL to even talk to her, and that is what she finds weird. That's all the interview says about this topic. BTW, not defending the family here, I just prefer accurate reporting over sensationalism.

Chicago54, cricket, LaylaD and 9 others like this.
  8. JuneRose

JuneRose Well-Known Member

i just came back in from watering my outside plants in my yard and mosquitoes were so bad i almost told he plant sorry, it was nice knowing you, so know i couldnt stay out n no swamp for days.....no no way!

ToastIsUp, rypj84, angelainwi and 6 others like this.
  9. JayWill

JayWill Former Member

Not rare for a family to protect the murderer of his wife/girlfriend. The Watts (sister involved in that too), Scott Peterson' mother, the Anthonys, Patrick Frazee's mother and sister..............

10. ExpectingUnicorns

ExpectingUnicorns . . . only the pure of heart can see.

Ah, thank you very much, incognitus!!! That does make such a difference. Did you see, though, how it was then so blatantly misrepresented in the GMA clip that I posted? No wonder most of us thought she was denying having seen him. I'm disappointed in our media these days as it seems they're all for clicks, headlines, and drama rather than truth. Thanks again.

11. AlliCat36

AlliCat36 Active Member

Aside from his sister having lied in her entire interview with the press, the “lawyer” confirming he stopped by her house before they ALL met up at DeSoto during the family camping trip before he disappeared, you haven’t missed much.

12. JayWill

JayWill Former Member

That is not what is commonly referred to as a gag order. A gag order is authorized by a court. It is their solictor's advice that she is under no legal responsibility to follow. MOO.

Chicago54, UKUS, wasnt_me and 7 others like this.
  13. nocommoncents

nocommoncents Well-Known Member

No, not at all. I do believe they are trying to protect him.

14. Kapua

Kapua Well-Known Member

The only place in Florida I have ever been to is Miami - South Beach in particular, and I was only there for 7 hours while waiting for a connecting flight. My friend and I had a delicious Cuban dinner at Larios. But to the point, I wouldn't have the first clue of how to survive anywhere in Florida, particular in the summertime. I don't care how outdoorsy BL is, he'll need shade at the very least, preferably shelter. I think he's holed up in a cabin or in an abandoned building, if he's alive. If he made it out of the state, he had help. JMHO

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
  15. Michaellan

Michaellan Well-Known Member

Yes, and I believe he can turn on the charm when he needs to. Moo

TotusTuus and MissusMoon like this.
  16. That's assuming she may have lied to the FBI, which we don't know, obviously.

I'm speaking metaphorically rather than literally.

LeeJay55 likes this.
  17. TheGardener

TheGardener Well-Known Member

I think I've reached the point where I'd rather have some meat than peck around on bread crumbs. With all that's been flying over the transom, there's nothing substantial coming from LE. Nothing coming from the Laundries. Nothing of substance from extended family, or friends.
    I AM interested in BL's past relationships with females. I understand he and Gabby broke up for a while and that Gabby dated (her parents said they knew all of her boyfriends) other guys. Did Brian? Or did he sulk lonely and angry until he capitulated to her only enough to make her think she had made a dent in his neediness? I would love to know where the other girlfriends are.
    MOO

18. Speculaytor

Speculaytor Well-Known Member

I am starting to wonder if BL is even in Florida? It would be logical for LE to search De Soto Park where he camped with family, and also the nature reserve where the car was found, so why would he stay there? He had how many days to get out of Florida? I was thinking he would still be in the country as it would certainly have been reported by now, if he had entered another country.

kittythehare, borndem and Trooper like this.
  19. LRinCA

LRinCA Well-Known Member

Look how easily BL manipulated LE in Moab. That said, just think how easily he could have manipulated his parents. He made himself out to be the good guy with complete strangers. I'm imagining him really laying it on with them.

MOO.

Jurisprudence, TRB, cass523 and 11 others like this.
  20. MollyDDD

MollyDDD Well-Known Member

Ya know, I hate to say this but how is it this scrawny, little guy with nothing more than a backpack can manage to elude LE, blood hounds, the FBI, private searchers, and even Dog, the BH? When the news first broke that he was missing, I made the comment, “he’s no Rambo”, but now, I’m eating my words.

UrsulaWrenn, cass523, Igirl and 10 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.