Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,
The forum will be taken offline tonight to install the new, more powerful server.
Websleuths will go down at 10 PM Eastern tonight. Well, also at 10 PM Eastern tonight we have Websleuths YouTube LIVE.
This is the YouTube live stream we do Monday - Thursday at 10 PM Eastern.
Join us as we all wait for Websleuths.com to come back online new and improved.
We'll be inviting people to join us on a panel discussion about whatever you want to talk about.
If you want to join the live chat or our panel you do need a YouTube account. It costs nothing and you don't need to put any type of video on your account. Easy to sign up and then you can join us in the chat room or be on our panel. You can also just watch without a YouTube account.
Click on the thumbnail and joins us at 10 PM Eastern tonight.

Last edited:
Cassie saying she’s losing her brother and her parents. They’re not talking to each other. Her parents surprised her with the kids on the 1st and didn’t know Brian was with them.

Was asked if her parents were involved and she said “I don’t know.” She didn’t deny it. Cassie describes attorney for BL and asked if Brian killed Gabby. She doesn’t know about additional phones. “My parents lawyer screwed me over I’m livid and I’m not talking to him.” Was asked if Brian killed Gabby and again she said “I don’t know”. She’s not saying my brother would never do this. She’s saying I don’t know. I wasn’t ignoring Mr. petito’s phone call. (Sorry y’all I’m typing this as it’s being said lol).

She is upset and has been silent because FBI told her to.
Has never seen Brian & Gabby
FBI did not ask her to take polygraph
Parents won’t talk to her
Was surprised Brian was with the parents when they showed up on the 1st

Was asked if her parents were involved and she said “I don’t know.” She didn’t deny it. Cassie describes attorney for BL and asked if Brian killed Gabby. She doesn’t know about additional phones. “My parents lawyer screwed me over I’m livid and I’m not talking to him.” Was asked if Brian killed Gabby and again she said “I don’t know”. She’s not saying my brother would never do this. She’s saying I don’t know. I wasn’t ignoring Mr. petito’s phone call. (Sorry y’all I’m typing this as it’s being said lol).
Thank you for this!!!!!

Currently watching Brian Entin’s report on Cassie Laundrie in News Nation about talking to the protesters. I have to say that good on her and her husband for speaking out and facing everyone. That takes guts!!! I feel sorry for her and her family. Hopefully they will leave her alone from now on. JMO

Thank you I can't get it , it says my tv provider doesn't include this channel. Grrrrr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie