Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #52

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FindingJoLee

FindingJoLee Well-Known Member

Sooooo sorry, they started AUGUST 10th....

tiara1972 likes this.

2. Jurisprudence

Jurisprudence Well-Known Member

That's right. Weren't the Jewish holidays that week? Our districts are always off for the holidays. Not sure about Florida.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
    Arkay likes this.
  3. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

I am not sure what grade they are in, but a lot of times there are 'orientation' days a few days before school begins. So 'new' or incoming students can go early and get oriented to the campus and their schedules, etc.

MayT, Spyglass and Blue Amethyst like this.
  4. Bekind89

Bekind89 Well-Known Member

I so agree with this.

5. shelbycat

shelbycat Well-Known Member

did she say she FaceTimed with gabby during that FL trip? I thought she said on the fifth”?

6. Jurisprudence

yes, he did. BUT... he was most likely the one who told BL and parents not to speak to her - in essence protecting her. MOO We may never know. It's just MOO bc I don't think the parents would have the knowledge that telling her anything not only exposes her but destroys privilege. MOO

7. TheTeach

TheTeach Active Member

Truth.

squareandrabbet, abr and SandSage like this.
  8. JudgeJudi

JudgeJudi Well-Known Member

Transcript of Joe Petito’s comments in his 28.46 min. interview with Dr Phil.

It’s not even his van. I mean I could say a lot of things that aren‘t appropriate for TV. … Like I said before, I’m a protective dad, you know, and I’ve got a lot of questions. … First of all you [BL] came home without her and you had the van 10 days in your driveway. So now I’ve got:

What happened with the van? Did you clean it? Did your parents help you clean it?

Did they help cover up a crime, you know, after the fact? ...

You stole a car over, over – across how many states? You know, can you be arrested for that?

I’m a good person. We’ve got a problem and we’ve got to handle it quick and whatever the problem is, whatever the scenario is – you know, I teach my son, my younger son and Gabby to stand up for your mistakes. If you do something wrong, you apologize and you take what’s coming, because that’s what decent people do. Obviously they skipped that role in parenting.

The problem with that is, that van was Gabby’s. So he could leave that van right there. I’m jumping on a plane. Tell me where she’s at. I’ll be there in a few hours. If I’ve got to get a private plane, I will do that right this second. I don’t care what it takes. So he better walk his little behind over to somewhere else and figure out how he’s gonna get home to his parents, ‘cause that van is in her name, not the other way around.

He’s sitting there behind his mom like he’s four-years-old."

9. lowes123

lowes123 Well-Known Member

I was able to view it on Hulu live, if there is something posted in the future. I do not live in Florida, so I think it is nationwide, if you have that app.

10. dtowndetective411

dtowndetective411 Well-Known Member

What a terrible position it must be for her, to have to come to terms with that her brother probably did this and her parents are probably involved somehow in the coverup and she’s been hung out to dry and left behind with no end in sight. It makes me very sad, aside from any speculation about her involvement (which IMO I do not participate in or agree with), that she is being cut out and cut off and allowed to be scapegoated throughout this. Just really sad.

Of course she’s defensive. Because of the fingers pointed at her, and because she’s struggling with whether she can trust her knowledge of her family or what she knew them to be, now that everything has changed for her, too. She’s trying to protect what her previous life was and come to terms with that it’ll never be the same. All while likely knowing nothing of substance.

11. Jurisprudence

Keep checking Brian Entin's Twitter he usually posts his segments - eventually.

Turkeytrot likes this.
  12. MLaps

MLaps Well-Known Member

13. SandSage

SandSage Well-Known Member

I saved the video to start where JP apologizes to CL.

Edit: It didn't post that way, so start at 23:22

14. Turkeytrot

Turkeytrot Well-Known Member

Brian Entin has posted both parts to the video for anyone who couldn't watch live

15. MLaps

MLaps Well-Known Member

I posted the links to the vids on his twitter in this thread as well just in case.

Not sure if it warrants being put in the media/no discussion thread, not sure how to go about that but I know @oviedo is great at updating it.

Jurisprudence likes this.
  16. Coquette

Coquette Observer

For those who say protesting is a waste of time: take note. It is because Cassie and her husband wanted the protestors off their lawn they broke their silence and came outside to tell their story.

Score one for the protestors. Power of the people.

MOO.

Yaritza, abr, thor124 and 12 others like this.
  17. YohanApple

YohanApple Well-Known Member

Boy, you gotta wonder when he actually left Wyoming. It's a 35 hour drive and on Sep 1 he's already going to visit sister with parents. You think he would have been too tired from the trip and needed some sleep..
    Thanks that helps. Just one thing brings a question from your statement. Seen in Illinois on the 31st and already in Fl visiting sister on the 1st. Just a note.

jaxibear, Cece32 and tiara1972 like this.
  18. ringbearer

ringbearer Former Member

It wasn't cued, but THANK YOU for posting it to clarify.

SandSage likes this.
  19. Coquette

Coquette Observer

That is the one thing that stood out to me the most. She is withholding information because she has clearly been told she must by the FBI, IMO.

jackhammer, lastkiss, abr and 10 others like this.
  20. Katerz

Katerz Verified Insider/Robert Wiggins

Cassie did not know Gabby was missing when they went to fort desoto - from Cassie’s own mouth on Banfield

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.