Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
On an apple device, I believe you can send a "text" from a computer or Ipad that is logged in to the person's Icloud account. I do not personally have an apple device so I could definitely be wrong. MOO

I had a iphone4 from 2011 and as it aged I would not even have the ability to send a text message. But I would sign into my family AT&T account and there was a function that I used to send messages from my laptop or desktop. I don't if that feature still exists since I broke down recently a iphone12 and no longer need to use my account for texting.

IMO, this whole visual this morning of CL arriving to the park, getting a John Deere golf cart for him to take a ride around the park...is a Made for TV moment. All of this after a carefully crafted statement from SB, with Chris Cuomos' blessing stinks.

BL has been "missing" since whichever date the Laundrie's gave, but suddenly 3 weeks later you want to place a crown on Daddy's head and parade him around as a helper? Nope.

Fox news said that Christopher Laundrie entered the park with law enforcement

I just heard this also. This is interesting, last night it was said LE said this is not going to happen.

Yes, I feel like my whole body is holding my breath and all tense. His dad entering the reserve really makes me feel like we will get some news. Even if is that his dad ID'd his body.

I don't think they'd find a body yesterday and just leave everything and regroup today with the help of the dad. If a body was discovered, the scene would have been properly secured and processed

I have to admit this whole time I thought he's been dead for weeks but I can't imagine they would do all of this without credible signs of life.
Could this all be a ruse to get him away from his wife?? Should this be ok with the FBI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151